When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

6 hours ago, Fefe28 said:

As for me am new in this site, so I didn't buy any bitcoin.i want to learn and acquire proper knowledge from this forum to trade in this market.beside this I earn some btc while positng here daily.

That was a good start actually, keep it up, you will learn a lot form this forum

In this moment. I didn't buy ever bitcoin or any other coin, because I'm just beginner and I'm getting knowledge about this, may be after 1 year I will buy some coins.

Hello my friend
You are lucky, Bitcoin 10 2015, big profits
In 2015 I didn't know anything about Bitcoin, unfortunately a year and a half ago I started with encryption, and I haven't yet bought Bitcoin

I have started buying Bitcoin few months ago i really like earning Bitcoin for free and increase my portfolio i really like this platform here i may earn good amount of bitcoin easily

On 11/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

I have not sold BTC because I am still a beginner here. but my friend shared his experience with me that he sells BTC cheaply because now BTC is declining.

Even though you are a beginner but at least you can understand about sales and have experience from your friends.

If I may give advice, then I will give it to you, you can buy bitcoin when the price goes down, but you can keep it away when the price goes up so you get a lot of profit.

I can not do it. Because that time I do not know better about crypocurrency. Now I know about this and I want to buy Bitcoin.. can I buy Bitcoin now.? Will Bitcoin profitable in future.?

In 2009 i bought some bitcoin and hold for few months. I sold that coin with little profit. I am start trading from that time. Overall i have 10 years experience in crypto world.

Still I cannot buy new Bitcoin because I'm lack of money, knowledge and a little bit of experience. But I will try to buy in the future because that is good for me

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

personally first I congratulated to you to buy 10 btc in low price present btc price goes up now you get good return good desegion to take  but iam not lucky I buy  1 ltc last year  to expect 100$ reach ltc but its not happen but I believe in 2020 its give good return to me 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:14 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

Bitcoin is the great coin in the crypto market where we can make huge money to buy this coin because BTC coin is going too much high this time it will almost touch the 100,000$ and this is true because every time BTC will make huge bull which is unexpected.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't still bought any bitcoin because I am new to cryptoworld. But I will sure look forward buying it in the future. I am still learning about trading and holding. 

3 hours ago, mehek380 said:

I haven't still bought any bitcoin because I am new to cryptoworld. But I will sure look forward buying it in the future. I am still learning about trading and holding. 

It's not too late if you buy now. But don't worry if you don't have the resources, please continue make a quality post here. You will have bitcoin.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

6 hours ago, mehek380 said:

You will be earning here, so there is no need to buy it actually there is no need after earning it, like you just bought it

I have only  few weeks experience of trading of btc and other crypto altcoin but one thing I learned that we need learning before doing trade on this market.

I haven't started buying any Bitcoin yet because there is not enough money to buy Bitcoin. But I hope to try to buy Bitcoin in the front.

I already start buying bitcoin because its price increase day by day. Today bitcoin price is almost close to 9000 dollar. In near future bitcoin price will be 20000 dollar. 

Hi mate, well frankly I dont usually buy bitcoin and all since I'm just a student now and don't have enough money. Currently I'm earning btc by posting here in cryptotalk and I don't even have to invest since I don't have money for it. It's been just about 1 months

1 hour ago, fatima123 said:

I have only  few weeks experience of trading of btc and other crypto altcoin but one thing I learned that we need learning before doing trade on this market.

you will learn as you trade my friend so dont be fooled by those gurus on telegram or on youtube and try to learn trading on your own and with time you will be better.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:59 PM, Genexone said:

When is the first time you bought your first precious bitcoin? Can you share your experices during that time. The ups and downs and how does it feel during those time.

I bought 10 BTC during 2015 but was very afraid of the price drop during that time.

I start buying bitcoin when i got enough information about trading. Actually the first site i was trading is yobit. I didn't buy a lot of bitcoins but i traded 0.5 ltc to bitcoins. I got profit from that as now Bitcoin price has rapidly gone up. I am still holding bitcoin to earn more.

I started buying Bitcoin in 2018, when the price of Bitcoin started to drop after the bull run, since then I have been trading and earning a bit, I will continue my journey until I find success.

I did not buy Bitcoin as I am now a beginner and gather the necessary experience to enter it very soon and very optimistic. I think It is a path for a good profit.

I just started buying bitcoin. The latter you buy, you may get a good value in the next few days or months. I think i just need to continue trading my bitcoin balance and get a good grasp of it when the value will skyrocket. The best thing to do would be to wait for the time when the value goes higher. The higher the value, the trading of bitcoin would be more essential.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, Genexone said:

I bought my first BTC in 2016, as at then, I really do not understand what Bitcoin was upto. If I knew BTC will be this high. I would have filled my bag them. By now, I would have been one of the talk about Bitcoin owners.