The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

I real don't know why doge coin is stuck because its famous coin and its listed in many large axchanges just like all have listed it but i don't know why its not increased. But i have faith with it and i believe it will pump in the future.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That I can tell you there are multiple reasons, which are these reasons are varied even this among all make a strong impact, in the dogecoin, then we must analyze one by one, to determine why.

Dogecoin is actually suitable for a long time funding and people who holds this coin questioning that the charge will cross uptrend once bitcoin's fee upward push up.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:29 PM, ethan1751 said:

I really do not pay attention to the development of dogecoin now, what are the updates from them. but so far dogecoin remains my first choice in gambling. And the price sometimes increases if bitcoin increases too. And dogecoin is actually stable.

There is no further development in dogecoin, but many businesses use this coin. I think that's good and enough to help increase the price of this coin.

I was doing a little research and I didn't get any information, I was also analyzing the charts but it doesn't give me anything, it looks like it's going to become a stable currency, I don't know.

dogecoin is low in value and it makes me more than 1 time I think that it cannot add value. but the fact that it exists is a blessing, it is probably not the time for it to explode, I always hope much in it. I mined quite a lot of dogecoin. I am very willing for it to increase prices.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:25 PM, ethan1751 said:

that's what we are waiting for, we can indeed use dogecoin in several sites. like a gambling game, because it's cheap too. so people are more likely to use dogecoin.

True, if many parties use dogecoin, the demand will increase. Then the price can increase. Don't worry there are many supporters of this coin who will make it happen.

On 4/3/2020 at 9:57 PM, deepown said:

I used to hod doges for 2 years and since i quit because it did not give me a profit it has been 2  more years and it didn't rise much. Long holding on doge is a joke.

its too poor the way the doge coin is comming up in the crypto currency trading market, there are a lot of people holding on tobit for so long now simply hope it value will posibly rise soon, but sadning is the reallity that it has failed to gaing price value over the past years. 

the price value for doge coin has being static for quite a very long time now, the crypto whales too have shown lack of support for the crypto currency to help pump up the price value for doge coin as it already has a lot of individuals holding it, and would make millions rich

6 minutes ago, King98 said:

When bitcoin rises too high, the price sometimes rises. And dogecoin is actually stable and still remains my first choice in the field of dogecoin gambling, and I'm not really paying attention to the development of dogecoins anymore

yeah my friend doge coin price value is alway still static and never gets increase even if the price for bitcoin goes up or evn it decreases, being the fact that the price of bitcoin influences other crypto currencies, but this doesn't apply on doge coin. 

14 hours ago, Yunusalemu said:

its too poor the way the doge coin is comming up in the crypto currency trading market, there are a lot of people holding on tobit for so long now simply hope it value will posibly rise soon, but sadning is the reallity that it has failed to gaing price value over the past years. 

People must learn to do research more than relying on hope, that is not a way to go.

The dog coin has a very large inventory and it is difficult to move, in addition to that its team abandoned it and no longer had any projects but only used for the transfer between the platforms.

I agree with you on this reason that the Dogecoin coin is famous, but it only rises in parts. I think the reason for the decrease in the percentage of ads and support sites is to reduce the purchase price of Dogecoin and consequently the market stopping this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The dog coin has a very large inventory and it is difficult to move, in addition to that its team abandoned it and no longer had any projects but only used for the transfer between the platforms.

Do you mean the team has abandoned dogecoin? I thought they are still existing and if may be theya re trying to make it better for us

28 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Do you mean the team has abandoned dogecoin? I thought they are still existing and if may be theya re trying to make it better for us

Yes, I think that the work team or the owner of the currency has abandoned it and perhaps he entered the prison for a long time, according to the news that was widespread at that time, unfortunately.

14 hours ago, Summi said:

Quantity of the supply is also a matter for which it is hooked that is why the price of doge is not moving.

oh ues summi, I the supply of yhe doge coins is actually what determines its value and pricing, and now with exces availability and excess cyculation these has led to it lossing its value and having a stocked price value that has failed to increase over years. 

20 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I think that the work team or the owner of the currency has abandoned it and perhaps he entered the prison for a long time, according to the news that was widespread at that time, unfortunately.

What was the reason that lead him to be jailed? Did he created the coin just to have more money from the holders and investors?

48 minutes ago, Saboor said:

What was the reason that lead him to be jailed? Did he created the coin just to have more money from the holders and investors?

This happened for years, and you may have forgotten the real reason, but I think that it is among the reasons that a lot of people were poured into their money so that it was put in prison.

22 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

This happened for years, and you may have forgotten the real reason, but I think that it is among the reasons that a lot of people were poured into their money so that it was put in prison.

That absolutely bad for him, they took the right step to make him suffered for what he did, so presently, there is no one controlling dogecoin?

22 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yeah i really don't think the government would simply want to allow every individual in its own country to just instantly become rich off of crypto currencies 😂 lol, probably the reason why he was jailed. 

this idea of the block chain technology is really carving out poverty little by little. 

3 hours ago, Saboor said:

That absolutely bad for him, they took the right step to make him suffered for what he did, so presently, there is no one controlling dogecoin?

Yes, as far as I know, the dog’s currency does not have any team or person who owns it. It is only present in the market in very large quantities. This also contributes to its lack of movement.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:53 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, as far as I know, the dog’s currency does not have any team or person who owns it. It is only present in the market in very large quantities. This also contributes to its lack of movement.

Thanks, I am lucky to know about dogecoin now, since I came into cryptocurrency, I have not known why dogecoin is too stable and not ready to add more satoshi

• Useful or interesting 1

50 minutes ago, Saboor said:

Thanks, I am lucky to know about dogecoin now, since I came into cryptocurrency, I have not known why dogecoin is too stable and not ready to add more satoshi

No thanks and at the same time I am happy to help you, I hope you choose other currencies for investment, whether for the short term or the long term also.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, CnapmaK said:

Doge coin was created many years ago(2013). But its still has low price. As I know, Doge has a lot of investor and its also one of the must popular coin now. I think its price will pump in near months.

If it has failed to do that for the last 7 years how do you expect it to that for the next few months, what makes you think that.

19 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

No thanks and at the same time I am happy to help you, I hope you choose other currencies for investment, whether for the short term or the long term also.

Yea, I will surely choose a good coin for better profits, I hate to see myself getting at the side of loss always and this isn't good at all

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.