The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 AM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

That's the reason doge price is stuck, just my opinion.

DOGE is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies in the industry, but it did not attract enough level to take the flight that Bitcoin has had in recent years, one of the reasons why it has stuck is due to the lack of interest of its large investors to want to boost it a little more and prevent the price from being so lateral or common.

I went ahead and buy a few Doge coins, not just because I like actual dogs, but also because I somehow got hooked by the positive comments about this particular altcoin. It's worth a try.

As for the topic, the threadstarter stated that trading Doge got stagnated due to people hodling it instead of trading. Somebody else stated that this might not be the case, because it is considered as a middleman for shitcoins. I think things look normal as far as Doge is concerned, and the reason it is stuck is because of newbie potential traders being wary about Doge ending up being another shitcoin. This is just my opinion though.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 10/8/2019 at 9:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

Yes, that's the one of the reason why doge price is stuck, another opinion from me is doge use rapidly, usually it's use for gambling, basically gambling is just for fun. So when people runs out of doge they will buy it and if people have bucks of doge they will sell it, the price will not jump or down drastically.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, wilbertson said:

But i don,t think so that Dogecoin will go like the BTC because we saw that now peoples will deal in BTC not in dogecoin or another coin and peoples will choice the always high rate coin so if the dogecoin will go up than peoples will surly use the dogecoin and this is true.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of Dogecoin now around 30 satoshi per Doge. If we look yearly price always going up. That is good investment i think. But don't too much confident in Dogecoin, because that coin don't have limited supply, people can mine it and that is unlimited Doge.

In trading Dogecoin have big volume, but really hard to trade because too much doge in trading and they war to gain profit 1 satoshi. That is small margin but if we multiply it with total doge we trade that is massive profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, d3nz said:

Dogecoin is really good for a long term investment and people who holds this coin thinking that the price will go uptrend once bitcoin's value rise up.

And ima hoddler too of dogecoin,

Yes dogecoin is a long term investment but i think in future it will decrease its price more and more because its may be increase its limit of coins and like this we the value of coins is increases the rate is down and may be it will rise up his price but i already hold some coins now and wait for the bull.

BetFury                                                   

You have good opinion but i think doge price will stay at the current price because some people just see it as alternative and also Doge coin have unlimited supply so i think it's another reason, That's my opinion, How about your opinion guys?

Dogecoin has future. I think this price will hit more than 1 usd in the nearest future. it may takes more than 5 years or less. or sometimes it can take 10 years. what i believed, if bitcoin goes up more than 25 to 30 thousand then definitely doge coin will also grow up rapidly. Till then it may struct for a long time. Lets see the performance of next year.

Doge coin will still pump up,what Doge is experiencing for now is not new,same challenges is affecting many other coin,it will pump up by January

The illogic in the OP is astounding.

The reason doge is 'stuck' is because there's too much supply, plain and simple.  If the devs had just put a cap on the max number of coins, the situation would probably be much different.  As it stands, there are over 122 BILLION dogecoins in circulation.  Every man, woman, and child across the globe could own 10 doge and there would still be a lot left over.  Think about that fact and let it sink in.

I don't have any doubt in dogecoin, and I am sure that dogecoin can increase higher later, especially in the bull run. If we are going to see the bull run, the dogecoin will prepare to increase, and there will be a time for dogecoin to break any higher price, and that means we are going to make a profit too. But in these situations, I think dogecoin needs more time to wait for the market to moves because if bitcoin price does not move to the higher price, dogecoin cannot increase too. So it is better to wait for a while and buy more dogecoin if we want.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:51 AM, Mathers said:

The main reason why doge will never cost as much as Bitcoin is because Doge was design to be used for as coin for smaller denomination, That's why it has a big total supply compared to Bitcoin's 21 million max supply.

Yes this is true that Dogecoin supply is so much and thats the main reason that it will not pump easily. So many investors will invest in it and a millions of dollars but that is not pump so good like BTC and also other coins but in future may be it will go up and it touch the 0.50$ in 2025.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, wilbertson said:

The real reason why dogecoin is stuck until now because it has unlimited supply and day by day the circulating supply of dogecoin is increasing unlike bitcoin the supply is limited.

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Ah, are you saying that more Doges are created everyday? If that so foe that reason i agree.

Yes every day there are millions of doge created because the mining difficulty of it is not high compared to other altcoins.

Don't worry about doge coin it is the whales coin and it's price fluctuate with time ups and downs usually comes in it but whales always pump and dump it if it's stucked it's good time to enter in it

in the bigening of this year. i was come to know that this year will be dogecoin year. but whole market get correction.

On 10/28/2019 at 2:37 AM, VangoCash said:

I like Dogecoin and i use it often for low fees and because is listed to the most exchanges but i don't think that i would holding any big amount for long time. Also i think the price now is too low .

Yes dogecoin price is now too much low and this is the time when we buy the coin and safe that into our wallet because this time all the coins price is low and also the dogecoin and this is good for us because soon crypto market will make a bull and we got profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

Dogecoin is a coin for fun , no?  i dont really understand what is the utility of this coin apart create fun, .I think people are searching now coins which will create value by their utility in the future to see the monetary value of the coin rise. Perhaps people stay now a little bit far from this coin now and the coin is stuck? 

Edited by Kaëns Christophe

On 12/15/2019 at 3:07 PM, wilbertson said:

So they create more doges to make sure the price does not pump and the Miners do not overprofit. But what if doge developers dicide to end the development?

Nope they are creating more doges not to dump the price but to pay the miners but the miners need money to sustain their expenses and this eventually leads to dumping of their mined dogecoin 

Price of dogecoin is very low so people not prefer to buy it and with low demand price is not increasing. Second thing is that it has huge volume of circulation around 122 billion dogecoin are in circulation. So with high supply price never increase.

The truth is our dogecoin is stuck because it has infinite mining, but people enjoy use it. IF mining stops (or they promise it'll stop someday), I guess the price will rise.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:39 PM, khan22 said:

Yes dogecoin is a long term investment but i think in future it will decrease its price more and more because its may be increase its limit of coins and like this we the value of coins is increases the rate is down and may be it will rise up his price but i already hold some coins now and wait for the bull.

Any coin that is mined infinitely will see its value go down. You simply cannot make unlimited coins and expect the price to boom. This is why the halving procedure in bitcoin made it so valuable.

There's probably a finite amount of litecoin, ethereum and monero in circulation too so that might explain why they also have high prices.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, wilbertson said:

But it is only people who can make doge price to go up, you can't expect the coin to ho up if people do not invest on it. Only you and me can pump the price of dogecoin.

Yes we can pump the price of the dogecoin but we are not the high and good investors that if we invest in it and the price of this coin is going to high because we need millions of dollars to run the coin high and this is not possible for us but if some billions of dollars will invest in it then the coin will surely pump fastly.

BetFury                                                   

The price of doge is low for many days but i think the price will increase very soon. in 2020 thye price of all crypto will increase.

1 hour ago, Sagor said:

The price of doge is low for many days but i think the price will increase very soon. in 2020 thye price of all crypto will increase.

for me i would not say the price of dogecoin is very low but its the fact that we have been in a bear market for too long now that all coins are near or at the bottom now. but doge coin hasnt bottomed out yet because the bottom is at 20 satoshi.