The reason dogecoin is stuck! - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The reason dogecoin is stuck!

I believe that DOGE does not have a solid project behind it and, therefore, I do not believe that it has a sustained growth in price. And for any cryptocurrency it is necessary to have a project that supports the future price of the cryptocurrency. Otherwise its price ends up falling and being forgotten.

I think Doge is like this because he has no ongoing development. It is just one more coin with a supply that could be said to be giant

Doge has a large supply, and it is very easy to mine, this undermines its appreciation, the best thing that doge has, is the support of a large community, which has led it to be one of the currencies in the top 50 in the world. coinmarketcap

If your analysis about the doge is true since it does not have much trade and because of its price, do not think that it will go very far but if a group invested in it with trading or forex, boosting its market with buying and selling and it could be positioned 1 doge at the price of $ 1

16 hours ago, alibzbj said:

no i dont agree with you 

the dogecoin is not a stuck coin its a good coin to invest for the long period

the coin has a good classment i coinmarket cap

I do not agree with you, the currency has been stuck for months and does not rise at all, yes, it is good sometimes for investment only when you have a large capital, but I do not recommend it in any case...

As well as being popular, Dogecoin is also known for being very easy to own. But really its value remained constant at a certain level. Maybe this will change.

Dogecoin is good coin with huge community but this coin needs more patience when you trade it, it pump about one time in the year so you will feel boring trading this coin but at the end will oump

The reason for getting stuck is not to get stuck, but to get stuck when using it or having a problem with another site.  This crypto world is very good and many people like me work in it  Benefiting in a way so I work on it too.  So it can be said that the reason for getting stuck in it is not getting stuck.

On 8/10/2019 at 12:30, d3nz said:

Dogecoin es realmente bueno para una inversión a largo plazo y las personas que tienen esta moneda piensan que el precio subirá una vez que suba el valor de bitcoin.

Y yo también soy un hoddler de dogecoin,

good day
I expect the rise of DOGE, it is a very useful currency so I think its value will rise
SLs

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 AM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

That's the reason doge price is stuck, just my opinion.

The price of dogecoin is not stuck, it is only that simply the issuance of units is very high and has no roof, has no limits, instead other currencies see that only emit a limited amount, for example BTC will only be 21 million units. Price is a formula: Price / investment / Circulating Supply

Edited by jmarin0610
change working amount for Circulating Supply

not only doge.
indeed the market is again sideways
look bitcoin is rising slowly but bitcoin dominance goes up too.
this indicates traders are starting to leave altcoins and prefer trading in bitcoin.
We are just waiting for the altcoin season.

Dogecoin is a completely anonymous, decentralized and extremely secure fun cryptocurrency - a fun, new and fast growing form of digital currency.

The cryptocurrency was born in 2013 and was created by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus as a joke. They were inspired by the ‘Shiba Inu’ dog meme that became very popular on the Internet at the time. However, even though it was born of a joke, it has earned a good place in the market capitalization ranking of cryptocurrencies and currently occupies the 30th place. Dogecoin has managed to gain many loyal followers and its community has managed to do great things with cryptocurrency. They managed to raise funds for the Jamaican bobsled team to go to the Sochi Winter Olympics and to build a well in rural Kenya to provide access to clean water. As far as it is known, dogecoin no longer has the same developers as before and is somewhat abandoned.

A growth in the price of DOGE was seen weeks ago. This driven. by users of this cryptocurrency,

Here, we can clearly see that the growth of this currency is linked to the behavior of its users.

Dogecoin is currently in a downtrend.

Dogecoin is a currency that everyone considers to be the future, it is true that it is not worth much now or it can be said that it is discontinued, but it has a higher value in the future, so investors resort to storing it.

Dogecoin was created for entertainment purposes only. Perhaps we do not expect too much on the development of dogecoin. Investing in dogecoin is also good

On 10/11/2019 at 9:13 AM, TucoRamirez said:

Doge will surely pump during the next bull market. Put some sell orders at 250 sats and forget about it. If it hits, hooray!  Doge has little use except for tipping and very small amount transactions.

And it is used a lot at betting sites as sums look much bigger then even they are only 1us$

The future: what does Dogecoin expect?
In a recent interview with Blokt, leading developer Ross Nicholls said he wants Doge to be widely accepted as a currency for the Internet, and he believes there is an exciting opportunity to do so.

He also wants Dogecoin to be part of the Ethereum ecosystem. The Dogecoin team is currently working on a Dogecoin/Ethereum bridge that will make it possible.

The DOGE token is held back because it does not have an important project behind it. It is a cryptocurrency that does not have great appeal. I think there are many other cryptocurrencies that have important projects behind and that are more interesting than DOGE.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin or doge, is one of the moat famous cryptocurrecy there is, but for sometime now this great coin seems to be stuck around 0.0023 usd/doge.

Here is a reason that i think made doge to stuck, many people are excited with the fact that bitcoin went from 0/usd to 20k usd in less that 8 years so most think it might be the same for doge('m not saying that it won't) this made many people instead of trading with doge they held doge and forgot it i'm one of these people

I have no idea but I can say that it should go too much far behind its own imagination. And so far it can be good for us for almost many terms too. Dogecoin is one of the famous crypto for right now.

In my opinion the reason Doge is stuck is because it serves a purpose at this price. Its very purpose seems to be to reach all the hard to reach places that Btc cant get too. It is most commonly traded by real traders for trading in really crappy coins, at least that's what I use it for, anything worth less than 0.00000001 Btc. If its price goes up it loses its whole reason for existing. It's true that its one of the most famous coins but only amongst people who know crypto, as far as market cap goes it's 50th down the list.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:03 PM, wilbertson said:

That's obviously true @wilbertson that the main reason for a Doge coin price not to rise because it's being placed on hold by many Doge coin enthusiasts since a lot of people tend to be attracted toward crypto when they're going up in value 

Edited by leakydonney
  • Useful or interesting 1

I am think that Doge changed and unstuck lately but it is not going to be a lot more from that. The chart is telling me it is higher risk to lose money right now than invest just in other coins. Doge it is not sound as good to trade for me, I am know there are some times people pump this coin but I am not look for that, but organic growth of price and adoption. Doge is not adopted lately.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1