Best ICO/IEO rating site? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Best ICO/IEO rating site?

There are a lot of ICO/IEO rating site out their like icobench, icoholder etc. Among all, no one provide honest review as far as I know. What do you think? Is there any ICO/IEO review site which offer honest review? It is very frustating, everyone do good review for money.. There's no moral.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Yes, you are right.  There is no ICO or IEO rating site that giving an honest review. The sites are asking money for all project listed on their website. However, we might have a small portion of recommendation to ICO project from these websites. Still, it's not a reference to invest based on their review. I use it to check a project intention only. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

13 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

However, we might have a small portion of recommendation to ICO project from these websites. Still, it's not a reference to invest based on their review. I use it to check a project intention only. 

Which one do you follow mostly for getting update and information?

I am thinking of creating my own review site to ensure honest review on each ICO/IEO. Don't know whether it will be worthy or not, looking for a partner as well.

• +1 2

40 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Which one do you follow mostly for getting update and information?

I am thinking of creating my own review site to ensure honest review on each ICO/IEO. Don't know whether it will be worthy or not, looking for a partner as well.

I like the ...bench. I have to like it, and It is the only option for now.
Yeah, why don't you make one?  I'll be happy to join. This time we make the transparent one. And go to the project office if we have to.  And they all paid for verification and not for endorsement. To make sure the project is sufficient to raise a fund and stop scam for good. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is no best rating sites now, they were paid now.

2016 and 2017 was the best year, ICO rating sites do really review the project to get more audience and followers on their platform.

Now they are into money, if you pay bigger you will get better ratings.

I dont trust them now, for me the real thing to do is to go for the best exchange for IEO then from there you will review the project by your self.

Honestly as at now, all the rating sites are scam, they receive huge amount of money to rate and give good reviews about any project. So there is no rating site in this 2019 that is genuine in my own opinion, all they are doing is for money. If you cannot pay, then they will not rate you well.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I once found an ICO reviewer site that was transparent and honest in evaluating a project, on that site there were no advertisements but visitors were advised to donate, unfortunately I forgot the name of the site.
At the moment I do not trust the appraisal of the project review site, they only give good ratings to projects that pay them. it's all about money

• +1 1

I don't trust ICO rating sites since they so many review for money and some ICO's offer money to review on popular rating sites.I won a competition on Bitcoin talk forums for a ICO rating site where I reviewed most of them by studying the project without investing.

People cheat the system anywhere for making money and no one stops them.The ICO sites also displays as

We are rated top 5 on XXX ICO rating site and so on.....

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, pathgutless said:

I once found an ICO reviewer site that was transparent and honest in evaluating a project, on that site there were no advertisements but visitors were advised to donate, unfortunately I forgot the name of the site.
At the moment I do not trust the appraisal of the project review site, they only give good ratings to projects that pay them. it's all about money

When was that? 2016? 2017?

All ICO rating sites before was honest and not up for money.

Every of are them are just waiting for anyone to donate! but everything change!

If they have the audience and visitors already and their names is good in the industry that is the time they ask for payment. they are just like exchanges. the bigger the popularity the higher the payment they ask.

All of this websites are sponsored and not 100% honest.

Best thing you can do is to check them all,compare and then choose wisely.

Most of the times I avoid ICOs

• +1 1

Well, it's certain that it's not possible to have an honest review from this review sites. It's better to have self analysis, also check bitcointalk scam accusation board. I hope someday cryptotalk will also be fight against scam ICO.

No none of the rating sites are completely free of manipulation, theirs one site called neronix which has some unique idea to review projects which you can definitely check out to find out more.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Kumar said:

No none of the rating sites are completely free of manipulation, theirs one site called neronix which has some unique idea to review projects which you can definitely check out to find out more.

Thank you for the information. I think I never have checked this one before, in fact I can't remember if I had seen this before. Will look onto this later today, hopefully I will get something worthy there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

you reply to your self (no one provide honest review as far as I know) example check for project bitwin it was 5 stars in almost every ico review website but it ends up to be an exit scam 

an ico review website is only profitable for his owners 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, lotfiuser said:

you reply to your self (no one provide honest review as far as I know) example check for project bitwin it was 5 stars in almost every ico review website but it ends up to be an exit scam 

an ico review website is only profitable for his owners 

Agreed at some extent but I guess it's good to check the reviews of the projects on different rating sites to extent your research as if you will look at whitepaper every project has written in such a way that you will think it's the best so looking for different options on research is good and some rating sites are good too, like what you think of neronix ?

Edited by Kumar
  • +1 1

16 minutes ago, Alone Asif said:

i think icobench is the best

ICOBENCH WAS THE BEST one before

It is not good anymore, Yes INDEED! this one is the most to have before.

But they are just like exhcanges. they need to rate ICO before at the best they can. for the people will go to them.

Now ICO needs them for the people to go on the project and invest.

That is why they are collecting fees. the more you give the better the review.

9 hours ago, Kumar said:

Agreed at some extent but I guess it's good to check the reviews of the projects on different rating sites to extent your research as if you will look at whitepaper every project has written in such a way that you will think it's the best so looking for different options on research is good and some rating sites are good too, like what you think of neronix ?

neronix  ? idk whats is neronix but checking a project on different rating sites dont give you any advantage example you can search for bitwin and brain space 

brain space claimed to collect 20 M $ and everyone say they collected that amount i know they didnt but on ico website it was stated 20 M $ 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Scottsummers said:

All the ratings sites I've used are always biased. I think people just tend to stick to the exchanges they like and get involved with external offerings when it's big. For instance, I would be excited about a Yobit IEO but not by one from Binance. Just because I prefer the site and knows its behaviours. 

Yes when it's IEO people like to stick with their favorite exchange rather going to much of rating sites with some research about the project and that's the buty of IEO , people from the exchange platform as well from the project come to invest also as they are assured that it will list at least.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, CryptoBry said:

I still have to see an honest, unbiased and very balanced review site on ICO/IEO/STO. 

You can try bitcointalk scam accusation section for finding scam projects, although there's no review for other than scam projects. Don't worry, someone is preparing for a new unbiased review site. Soon you will see announcement here and there.

• +2 2

Honestly, now-a-days everything depends on money. Such as money is everything. ICO rating website rated project/ICO by taking money. We should not believe in that site. We must analysis by own. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, SathoshiREAL said:

https://icobench.com/ Best for now.

For what it's best? I have seen previously icobench has shared good review & rating for some worst projects. Why do you think icobench is best?

In my opinion, they are the worst, if I am correct they charge more than other review site because of their popularity.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, lovesybitz said:

all ICO/IEO ratings are not true, they are designed only to receive payment to say the project good things about the projects and give a high rates. So, I'm not relying unto them.  

Well not every rating sites take only payment and give reviews but mostly they are free and people give payment to improve their rating if it's negative.

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

and what rating site is actually giving it for free mate? Sorry. Because I never know that there is rating site that giving free services for the new projects. 

Every rating sites gives free rating to the projects, only the project has to fill the necessary information and they are good to go to be listed over there with ratings which can also showcase on their website.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Ashiq11 said:

What is difference between ICO / IEO ?? And can you guide me good icos and ieos ?? Is there any good thing to invest ??

There are threads here which defines IEO and ICO, you can browse the forum and will find it easily. Regarding guide to invest- It's very hard to find a good ICO and IEO these days. Most projects are shit copy crap of others.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Ashiq11 said:

Yes I have already invested in some of the ICOs but I am unlucky to get benefit from iCOs till now and hope will do much good in better.

Don't do invest in ICO without analyze and evaluate the project. ICOs are following shit way of marketing to attract investors, don't fall into this. Good luck.

• +1 2