Trading And RIsk Management - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

My main principle of risk management in crypto investing and trading - i use maximum 20% of my assets in one investment deal. I try to invest in at least three-five coins to split assets and reduce risks of loosing all in one moment.

Any trade that does not depend on capital management will be unsuccessful or with incomplete success, and the most important thing is not to enter all the capital and distribute the money to several currencies and on several sections and to keep a frozen part to exploit the opportunities when the market falls.

• +1 1

In all sort of business we can do then profit and loss is has been taken in each kind of business so in exchanging additionally we can get profit and get loss at some point we get benefit at some point we get misfortune

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.

There are some sites that are not tight at all, sites that God has to edit for us, and there is a lot to be said about Rick. We have to watch and listen and invest in orange sites without going to the sites that have more

I mean its fun to experiment and everything but you must have the budget for your plannings everyday because sudden things happen hard and its hard to adjust to it so its better to be aware for something.

• +2 1

I agree with you. Most of the newbie here are keep asking question about trading and earning money from it but i suggest to them to do their own research first because trading is very risky to do.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:08 AM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Waw! for the new members and traders could help a lot with practice and learn about how to be a profitable man, I think the most important thing is that you have to be curious 

Trading risk management is very important because when you want to start trading you have to calculate risk and loss as your trading strategy. Trading risk can be minimized by buying potential coins such as bitcoin and ETH or top 10 coins. Trading is not only about profits but there are many downsides.

• +1 1

Its true that the trading is  associated with few little risk, but the mots key factor is the gathering knowledge from the many source and analysis the market. Only on the amount of investment is important but all the experience is so much vital here. 

This is great content for all the beginner's who are new to the trading world. Often we interpret that it's just a deal of buying and selling.  But it's way out of this . Trading has both advantages and risk just like two sides of a coin it completely depends on how you deal with it during different financial market conditions. Thank you for this. Well described.

Thank you very much for providing us with such valuable information since it will surely be very instructive and of great help for a large part of the community and for people to make fewer mistakes with such valuable information
Good luck big winnings
A big greeting

Thankyou for making a very useful post. Trading involves high levels of risk, sometimes you may loose everything you invested in it. But its not good to fear that risk and stay away from trading. We have to analyse risks and understand how it can be tackled. Without facing risks you cant achieve success, so risk is an integral part of trading. So by doing effective risk management you will be able to achieve succes in this field. And please dont go for trading without having good knowledge about it, to avoid huge losses.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, many of us are ignorant about the matter, that's why we are here to polish ourselves on the trade and obtain profits since that is what most of us want to earn.

It is a great contribution that you have provided to this forum my friend because many people are not that much aware about the trading by this topic creation many people would be aware about the things in trading.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:08 AM, Abiaan said:

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

for trading management

When you are new to something, many things are unknown, making a trade without knowing what you are doing is terribly dangerous, losing all of the capital is very easy, I always recommend to those who start in this that they read, learn, analyze and When you are ready to trade, it is something that takes time, what happens is that many are impatient and do not wait for the right moment to invest the money, thank you very much for sharing your appreciations with us friend, greetings.

Thanks for the valuable information and trading while managing the risk is quite a challenging task and for the newbie its difficult to catch both at the same time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 2/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Abiaan said:

Writing and earning also sounds owesome for me. last month i faced a huge lose in my trading . I know it was my mistake but now i am staying away from there temporary and earning some cash by writing here.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:08 AM, Abiaan said:

for trading management

It's so funny how people think. They seem to only care about what they will earn and not put the risks into consideration. The risks ate also very important and we should endeavor to give more concern over it as we can save our money if we put the risks into consideration.

The best way to minimize risk is investing by the amount of capital you can afford to lose easily. Your affordability is going to increase as soon as you start getting profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yeah you are absolutely right people which are newbie always think for profit in crypto as they are new they blindly jump in crypto and suffer loses i will suggest them to be not hurry just learn about crypto that how it works and operate and then think about to invest and you will get profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good idea some people join this crytop talk forum their don't know rules of trading in crypto talk forum all what the are after too earn big amount of money

I saw many newbie without reading and asking about the trading , marketing and how to get from it .new begginer think that trading is just about buying and selling that why some people lose their money at this forum. Trading and risk management , some people can not know about the trading and they will invest the money they get loss at this forum.it is risk to lose our money at this forum because we can not know about the management