Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input) - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input)

One important feature its value just based on demand and supply. It is not fixed as fiat currency. Also if anyone got huge amount of coins he can drive market as per his desire

Feature of cryptocurrency are as followers it help one to earn when one is able to create topic or post under a given topic.

It is also online business that one start freely.

It also help one in getting skills on the net.

It also help once reading abilities and more.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Fariha11 said:

It have benefits more than fiat. Also it have some disadvantages, but its easy to exchange. If Crypto currencies not being created than it is tough to work online. Now often websites paying in crypto currency and we can earn from anywhere in the world.

The disadvantages of cryptocurrencies are more than its advantages as investing in them doesn't guarantee a particular amount of ROI and you may even lose all your savings to the investment if you crash to the cryptocurrency world without proper experience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think faster transaction and safe payment is a good feature of cryptocurrency. Everyone wants faster transaction and safe way to do it . Everybody like this. Big transactions should be do in a short time and low fee . 

The characteristics are very important for a cryptocurrency, but the one that is most relevant is decentralization and the wallets to store our crypto assets.

• +1 1

The open ledger matters because we can verify this way without having to trust someone. But it also creates privacy problems. Perhaps the public or open ledger should be used for all government transactions and expenses, any payment given or taken in a decentralized blockchain system like Bitcoin and not in any private way or with banks involved. This can reduce corruption by 99,99%.

I like it since everybody can draw in and win and get a decent eventual fate obviously that need dedicated yet its for everybody not simply the rich even needy individuals that what I like from that.

• +5 1

The cryptocurrency is the currency of the future and the areas of work with encryption from investment and trading are good ways to profit. I have some ideas in reducing trading fees and transferring between portfolios so that profits are as good as possible.

I like how it changes its values and price.Its incredible for me to first time that a currency drops or rises its price.It gives many of us. A chance to become rich quickly and also it has a good risk factor in it.But most of all are positive feedback with this  price fluctuation.

• +1 1

In my view of point cryptocurrencies has many advantages and features because it is a form of money which we can make from a home itself especially in this Corona time I think this is so helpful. And I think your information is very helpful for everyone who are new to this platform. Future I think cryptocurrencies will how much more greater values.

On 9/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

- Supply could be limited or unlimited

- Open ledger (Does it matter?)

- Anonymous or pseudo anonymous

What else you have in your mind? 

Feel free and I will updae by quoting your username.

Yes dude you are right and you have still a good points I think that fee transaction for some coin is very much higher so I want to make the fee  some less fee transactions in the wallets.

• +4 1

The supply of every coin is limited in my opinion. Like BTC have maximum supply of 21.5 millon. Anonymous transactions and being decentralized are the biggest edges of cryptocurrencies over fiat.

Cryptocurrency have allot to achieve in this  future. The world is changing to digital generation and cryptocurrency is a digital asset that  will hep to promote digital economy. 

The easy to access funds to your wallet wherever you go and whenever you need it. Cryptocurrency as well can help us to earn money by using it in different methods like trading and investing of crypto's and different platform. 

Thank you, dear, for this useful and wonderful post, cryptocurrencies are characterized by a lot of features and really wonderful years, and for me I love the feature security in it, and the feature it's free and decentralized

• Useful or interesting 1

Given the current situation, I think users need very fast and of course short transaction costs. Hopefully it will be easy and very recognized by society at the moment

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrencies have many wonderful features that made them the focus of attention for many members and attractive to many companies to enter into a wonderful investment process.

It is important to remember these features, as we are here to enjoy these features and make the most of them

Gentleman honestly I want to tell you that the future of the Bitcoin is bright because everyone I want to invest in the Bitcoin and in the cryptocurrency in these days the cryptocurrency is become popular in all over the world

• +5 1

There are many features that have contributed to the success of this field and distinguish it from others, as you mentioned earlier, these currencies are decentralized and achieve great ease and smoothness in dealing as they achieve good privacy for the user and the income they achieve and are safer as well

• +1 1

the cryptocurrency has the brightest future in all over the world and talking about the old and the new projects all will work fine until the team of the project is working properly.

You're right, and I think the most important advantage of cryptocurrencies is speed in completing transactions, ease of trading and anonymity. That is why it has become so popular recently and some countries have allowed dealing in these currencies.

There are several features and benefits of the cryptocyrrency like we can use cryptocyrrency for the investment, trading and mining to get good profit. We also can use it for the transaction because its transaction speed is very high. So I think these are the basic features of the cryptocyrrency.

Also its many price fluctuations, which made it a profitable path through investment and trading, and all these advantages contributed to its great spread around the world and also attracted companies and businessmen either to invest or to save money easily and safely.

• +2 1

Anonymity is one of Bitcoin's best features, as the wallet does not need to be linked to any personally identifiable information. And although some people simply don't want their money to be censored and tracked by any kind of authority, the speed trait is also due to the fact that the Bitcoin network processes payments almost instantly, and it usually only takes a few minutes for someone on the other side of the world to receive. Funds, while regular bank transfers can take several days.

• +3 1

The most important feature of working on cryptocurrencies is that it is safe. It is possible to acquire information for the future in the business of trading or investing.

• +4 1