Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

1 hour ago, MK AHMAD said:

Yes ofcourse!,cryptotalk is really important and helpful for additional income,for as it enable someone to earn money legally,I have a friend who finds it difficult to cope and solve his financial problems because his allowance was very low,but when he joined cryptotalk and started earning he has being making improvements on money issues and he's now financially stable all because of the earnings he's making on Cryptotalk

I will definitely say yes to this question. Cryptotalk has really helped me in particular as an extra means of income. I have separated my earnings now. I use what I gain from here to pay for my feeding and other stuffs. So this forum has really help me gain additional income.

My answer is positive. this forum gave me some money and it is good for me. Only you have to do is to post about the topics here. I can gather these coins and start trading with them. Nowadays we really need some extra income for the future.

• +1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 9:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

My income is enough to solve my daily expenses so I use the income from cryptotalk as investment to crypto currency so that I can make the income bigger.

I will say that the opportunity is still open at the moment so all the new apprentices will be able to contribute to this forum to make a better change in earning income. I am going to start collecting these small coins and at the end of the day I have three dollars and that  Why important.

Crypto is an ideal way to earn some extra money without putting much efforts. It doesn't affect your working hours or study hours. You can manage your time pretty easily. Utilize your social media time in something fruitful is not a bad option at all. On this platform, you won't be bored. Work according to your ease. Work in the hours you think you are free and easy. Feel ralax and excited when you get your money in return of investing your time on crypto. Also, in bonus, you get extra bit of knowledge, expose yourself to international community, learn how to trade in bitcoins. 

Yes it is helpful in additional income .Nowadays many students are free and cryptotalk provide a good platform of earning .I am new here .I am free these days so i join it .I believe this platform proves  beneficial for me .

Hello buddy, I am new here.I know about cryptotalk from my friend. She told me that there is a scope of earning. I am a student so I come here to earn money. Additional income is valuable so I really excited to income in cryptotalk.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

oes it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Well, there are many people who are making an account here in this forum to know more about cryptocurrency, this is just easy for beginners by reading the topics here to gain some knowledge and also it helps to get more earnings while doing posting.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 2:47 PM, Jones33 said:

it is really helpful for earning passive income for that we should make good posts so that we can get full payment.

The forum is unique i must confess because the payment method alone is cool in siluch a way that members earn two(2) different coins for making posts in different sections of the forum and in addition we can also earn some extra money by joining the bounty program named betfury.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@fahimayes my friend i completely agree with  you. Cryptotalk  helps a lot us to additional income. Personally cryptotalk is my kind of part time job. And i like to learn  here and share my knoladge what i know.you can make weekly 39-40$ here. That's why i love cryptotalk. 

Cryptotalk is much helpful for earning of the additional income it is just like a part-time job and we can earn much had some income from it we can fulfill our expenses from the income of the crypto talk we can also invest the amount we received from the crypto talk in the different exchanges to get more profit.

Of course, coding is useful for obtaining a comfortable and profitable business, but it needs follow-up and continuity to remain a stable income through which you can live and achieve your dreams

In my opinion, earning 30,000 satoshi a month is a very good amount .. you only have to allocate two or three hours a day and over the course of a month you will earn a good amount of money in addition to your gaining knowledge.

hi my track members, It is the first who gives this a good deal of Santoshi to every part of who post daily thirty place and this forum and the yobit talk is greatest exert yourself sites for 2020 it is road to exhaust every part of you time as will comprehend reworded  for allocation in the forum in calculation avail yourself of to earn profits online if one must misappropriate the redeployment fantastically serious.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a forum to earn money this money is not at all you spend some time on this forum and earn this money is used for some additional expenses of students like gathering party it is helpful for students

• +2 1

Of course, Cryptotalk is a great help for daily, weekly or monthly income. only that currently it is only with Talk token as payment before it was  Double payment which was wonderful were good daily income now payment with Bitcoin 1000 satoshi is deactivated and we only receive income with Talk token but if you work hard you can continue earning.Let's hope that talk token will rise in price to keep having good income

I'm graduate engineer but still jobless. One of my friend told me about this forum. He make my account my teach me to work on it. He said you'll earn money after 100 posts. He said he is earing also. I'm achieving my target to earn money.

Crypto talk is one of the best sites I've ever met, a site that gives us a huge amount of information and friends who help us and answer any question, and after all, paying US bitcoin every day, it's incredible.

• Useful or interesting 1

The income process of forum is too good.If you work hard you can more earn.If you work One month you can earn a lot of money.It is too helpful for students also.We can earn by stay at home.So it is useful for additional income.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:01 AM, Projectcrypto said:

and in addition we can also earn some extra money by joining the bounty program named betfury.

My friend what do you mean by this "betfury"? Is it a gambling or investment like the investbox or what is it about, I will like to know more about it because I want to be earning money every day in this forum to be begin trading in the future.

45 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

My friend what do you mean by this "betfury"? Is it a gambling or investment like the investbox or what is it about, I will like to know more about it because I want to be earning money every day in this forum to be begin trading in the future.

@Jones33 betfury is a gambling platform it is newly launched,  now they are new so they need publicity, that's why they are promoting their platform in different social media platform's,

last 8 weeks they runs a bounty campaign in our forum, so many of our forum join this campaign and earning additional income,  exactly i don't know now a time they are accepted new joining,

but once check our "Bounty section" there you find all details, hope you understand.

• +4 1

Yes offcurse why not. It helpful for additional income as well as for personal job. This site is useful for everyone. People can use this site as an additional income.

2 hours ago, Jones33 said:

It is a new gambling site just the way @Honny143 earlier stated and you can also join because they offer users oppotunities to be earning on there social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, telegram and this forum at large, for that visit the bounty section to read more mate.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the forum is completely suitable for additional income. I write a post here for an hour a day, and I get 20-30 dollars a week, which is good news, because it's not difficult for me + I know new useful information about cryptocurrencies. So I think if you have free time and desire to earn a little extra money, then this option is completely suitable for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 923 596 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Среднее количество транзакций в сети BTC выросло на 31%   Исследователи Glassnode опубликовали отчет, отметив интересную динамику на рынке криптовалют на прошлой неделе.  Среднесуточное количество переводов составило 617 тысяч, что на 31% выше среднего годового значения, указывая на высокий спрос на блокчейн-пространство Bitcoin.    Они также подчеркнули, что Runes, запущенный в апреле 2024 года в день халвинга, продолжает набирать популярность, заменяя предыдущие протоколы Inscriptions и BRC-20.  
    • Блокчейн — это децентрализованная технология, лежащая в основе криптовалют, таких как биткоин и эфириум. Однако её применение выходит далеко за рамки финансового сектора, предлагая революционные решения в различных областях, включая здравоохранение, логистику и управление данными. Основные принципы блокчейна Блокчейн представляет собой цепочку блоков, где каждый блок содержит набор данных. Ключевыми элементами этой технологии являются: Децентрализация: В традиционных системах данные хранятся в централизованной базе данных, управляемой одной организацией. В блокчейне данные распределены по сети компьютеров (нод), что делает систему устойчивой к взломам и сбоям. Прозрачность и неизменяемость: Каждая транзакция в блокчейне записывается и подтверждается множеством нодов, после чего становится частью общего реестра. Записи невозможно изменить без согласия большинства участников сети, что обеспечивает высокий уровень доверия и прозрачности. Криптографическая защита: Данные в блокчейне защищены с помощью криптографических методов. Каждая запись или блок содержат хэш — уникальный цифровой отпечаток, связанный с предыдущим блоком. Это делает подделку данных практически невозможной. Как работает блокчейн Создание транзакции: Пользователь инициирует транзакцию, например, перевод криптовалюты, создание смарт-контракта или запись информации. Верификация: Транзакция передается в сеть, где её проверяют ноды. Они подтверждают её подлинность и соответствие правилам сети. Добавление в блок: Подтвержденные транзакции объединяются в блоки. Каждый блок содержит ссылку (хэш) на предыдущий блок, создавая тем самым цепочку. Запись в блокчейн: Новый блок добавляется к существующей цепи блоков. Для этого требуется решение сложных математических задач, что называется майнингом (в контексте криптовалют) или консенсусом (в других сетях). Обновление реестра: Все ноды сети получают обновленный реестр, обеспечивая синхронизацию данных по всей сети. Преимущества и применение Безопасность: Благодаря криптографической защите и децентрализованному хранению, блокчейн устойчив к атакам и мошенничеству. Прозрачность: Все транзакции видны и проверяемы всеми участниками сети. Эффективность: Устранение посредников позволяет ускорить и удешевить многие процессы. Технология блокчейн предлагает инновационные решения для множества проблем, связанных с безопасностью, прозрачностью и эффективностью управления данными. Будучи все более популярной, она трансформирует различные отрасли, открывая новые возможности для бизнеса и общества.
    • Готовимся к листингу $COOKIE.          Cookie3, экосистема, в которой находит своё применение токен $COOKIE — это первый протокол ИИ для маркетинга и данных с миссией создания прозрачной экономики MarketingFi для частных лиц, разработчиков и предприятий.   Инвестиции: $5,5 млн. от ведущих венчурных Web3 фондов.Функционал токена $COOKIE   Токен предложит несколько уникальных услуг, связанных с Cookie3;   Данный токен обеспечит аирдропы; $COOKIE станет нативным внутриплатформенным токеном, который можно будет обменять на кредиты данных ИИ в экосистеме.Cookie3 также предложит жизненно важную аналитику для продуктивного маркетинга и вовлечения пользователей, фактически став Web3-эквивалентом Google Analytics. Листинг состоится на следующих топовых биржах: Bybit; KuCoin; Gate; MEXC.   Время листинга: 13 июня в 13:00.   Также команда проекта совместно с ChainGPT запустили розыгрыш 5,000$ в токенах проекта. Задания максимально простые, хорошая возможность заработать. Розыгрыш здесь.
    • Давно бездействующий биткойн кошелек недавно стал активным, спустя более пяти с половиной лет, переведя более 8000 BTC на сумму 536,5 миллионов долларов США из холодного хранилища Coinbase. Такое возрождение долгосрочно бездействующих биткойн-кошельков часто является результатом того, что инвесторы и старые майнеры продают свои части активов ради прибыли. Спящие кошельки просыпаются После более чем пяти лет бездействия холодное хранилище Coinbase перевело общий запас в 8000 BTC 11 июня, в 13:26 UTC, под номером блока 847 490, на адрес биткойн-кошелька «1ABww1». Биткойн-кошелек-получатель позже перевел полученный запас BTC на другой адрес депозита Binance за комиссию в размере 108 долларов США. В отличие от многих случаев, две транзакции на сумму более $1 млрд не включали тестовых. Согласно данным, предоставленным аналитической компанией Arkham Intelligence, бездействующий кошелек с холодным хранилищем Coinbase получил средства небольшими порциями по 200 BTC в период с 5 октября 2018 года по 5 декабря 2018 года.   Поскольку сейчас цена Биткойна превышает 67 409 долларов США, перевод произошел после увеличения стоимости BTC на 1700% по сравнению со средней ценой приобретения в 3750 долларов США в 2018 году. Остается неясным, продал ли владелец кошелька тайник после перевода на Binance. Однако такое возрождение долгосрочно бездействующих биткойн-адресов направлено на сбор прибыли. Это было не первое пробуждение долговременно бездействующего биткойн-адреса. 7 апреля десятилетний спящий биткойн-кит с запасом около 4300 BTC проснулся и переместил около 246 BTC. Кошелек приобрел биткойны более десяти лет назад по средней цене 29,39 долларов США и продавался с рентабельностью инвестиций более 230 000% . Майнеры продают свои запасы? Другая группа стейкхолдеров Биткойна, пробуждающих крупные активы, — это старые майнеры. Например, 27 марта кошелек биткойн-майнера, который бездействовал более 14 лет, перевел около 2000 BTC, полученных в качестве вознаграждения за майнинг в 2010 году. При получении вознаграждения в BTC общая стоимость BTC составляла всего несколько сотен долларов. Однако на момент пробуждения кошелька стоимость тайника выросла в геометрической прогрессии до 140 миллионов долларов. В последнее время каждый месяц в среднем просыпается один спящий кошелек. Недавний отчет Chainaанализ и Fortune показал , что около 1,8 миллиона биткойн-адресов оставались в стороне более десяти лет. Некоторые из кошельков, бездействовавших в течение десяти лет, возможно, потеряны навсегда из-за утерянных паролей.
    • Добрый вечер , форумчане!Сегодня по нашему сайту были проведенны тех.работы ,сайт снова доступен для обменна!Рабочий графикКаждый день, с 10:00 до 22:00 МСК (UTC+3)Желаем Вам продуктивного вечера и хорошего настроения!С уважением, BBA
    • 12/06/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить важное обновление до версии 9.7.14 Полностью реализована новая прогрессивная система синхронизации. Мы смогли сохранить все лучшее от системы получения данных в реальном времени без необходимости нажатия кнопки обновления рабочего пространства, при этом буквально в разы снизив объем загружаемых и получаемых данных. Результат - снижение потребления трафика до 90%, что значительно повышает производительность работы приложения при ограниченной скорости соединения. Вместе с тем ощутимо улучшена скорость синхронизации данных при одновременной работе нескольких пользователей в команде, снижено время отклика на запуск и остановку сессий. Также улучшена работа некоторых подмен и исправлены небольшие ошибки в работе интерфейса, повышена общая стабильность программы. В работе обновление движка программы до 126 версии, которое будет доступно уже в следующем релизе. Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. —————   Greetings, friends! We recommend getting the important update to version 9.7.14 The new progressive synchronization system is fully implemented. We were able to retain the best of the real-time data acquisition system without having to press the refresh button on the workspace, while literally reducing the amount of data downloaded and retrieved by several times. The result is a reduction in traffic consumption by up to 90%, which significantly improves application performance with a limited connection speed. At the same time, the speed of data synchronization has been significantly improved when several users are working simultaneously in a team, and the response time to starting and stopping sessions has been reduced. The work of some substitutions has also been improved, minor errors in the interface have been fixed, and the overall stability of the program has been improved. An update of the program engine to version 126 is in the works, which will be available in the next release. Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • ♦️Торговая платформа опубликовала отчёт под названием «Следующая волна пользователей криптовалют в Новой Зеландии», в котором представлены результаты опроса 1034 совершеннолетних новозеландцев. Проанализировав ответы респондентов, сотрудники компании выяснили следующие ключевые моменты:     14% новозеландцев хранят криптовалюту или владели ей в прошлом;     31% планируют приобрести цифровые активы;     60% считают возможным инвестиции в виртуальную валюту;     16% могут вложить деньги в недвижимость. 🔺За последние пять лет средняя стоимость 1 квадратного метра жилья в Воронеже на вторичном рынке выросла на 109%, а биткоин за это же время подорожал на 728%. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2432858 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Обменный пункт Mafincash рад сообщить Вам, что у нас появились новые направления обмена:ETH - UAH Visa/MastercardETH - UAH PrivatBankETH - UAH MonobankETH - UAH PUMBETH - UAH OTP BankMafincash всегда готов предложить:- максимально выгодный курс обмена;- большие резервы валют;- средняя скорость обработки заявки 10 - 15 мин;- надежная защита ваших финансовых активов;- служба поддержки всегда на связи;Контакты📱:Сайт: mafincash.comEmail: support@mafincash.comTelegram: @MafinCashSupport
    • We Unchain Real-World Assets Onchain Empowering Investors with Real-World Assets & Real Yield TVVIN is an accessible ecosystem that empowers investors in the Real-World Asset (RWA) Market. Through our omni-chain Platform, investors gain transparency and trust when investing into diverse assets starting with gold, silver, platinum and palladium and thereafter expanding into other asset classes. The TVVIN Platform offers access to tokenised assets in unit sizes that are affordable and made available to anyone, anywhere, democratising accessibility and providing easily tradable and liquid positions, that are instantly settled and securely recorded on-chain.  TVVIN has developed a unique model whereby digital RWA Yield Vaults offer new financial passive income potential that's able to provide advanced ways investors monetise their static assets.  The TVVIN Platform enables a more stable and secure option for market participants seeking stability, while enjoying growth opportunity simultaneously. Own Real-World Assets & Earn Real Yield TVVIN’s RWA Yield Vaults allow holders to digitally vault their RWA tokens, such as gold, for a specified period and earn yield. In order to vault RWA tokens, a corresponding and required amount of TVVIN's utility token, $TVVIX must also be vaulted. Upon withdrawal of the RWA tokens from the vault, this corresponding amount of $TVVIX will also be released, along with a yield paid in $TVVIX which can, if wanted, be exchanged into more RWA tokens. The yield is generated from putting the underlying assets to work using low risk financial instruments.  Legacy Meets Liquidity TVVIN introduces TVVIN Gold ($VVG) as its inaugural RWA-backed token. The gold is investor-grade, LBMA-Certified, and securely vaulted in the highly desirable Channel Islands jurisdiction in the vaults of our financially regulated and audited precious metal partner. TVVIN also has access to other precious metals such as silver, platinum, and palladium, which will be tokenised in quick succession after launching our gold token. Other asset classes will follow, and $TVVIX token holders will have a unique opportunity to both propose and vote on onboarding new tokenisation projects through the TVVIN DAO. By integrating desired assets and creating a digital twin of these on the blockchain, TVVIN establishes a transparent and efficient environment for trading and investing in RWAs. ROADMAP TOKENOMICS The TVVIN utility token, $TVVIX, is a deflationary token that both enables the RWA Yield Vault Functionality and allow for governance participation, mainly in proposing and voting on new tokenisation projects. Part of all Platform transaction fees are used to buy $TVVIX off the market, where it is burnt, contributing to the deflationary aspect of our token design. TOKEN UTILITY Functionality of $TVVIX Leverage TVVIX tokens give access to our vaults, where holders can deposit and farm their RWA tokens for yield. The $TVVIX requirement corresponds to deposit size. As demand for RWAs rise, so does demand for TVVIX. As we further develop the platform, further planned functionality will be announced. Governance TVVIX token holders have decision making power, proposing and voting on changes to the TVVIN platform as well as funding initiatives for community projects and further RWA-backed tokenisations.  Staking Holders can stake their TVVIX tokens, contributing to network growth and earn rewards, increasing their token holding. GOVERNANCE Power to the People TVVIX token holders will have the ability to propose changes, and vote on governance proposals related to the development and direction of the platform. This includes decisions on network upgrades, changes to the tokenomics and fees, and the addition of new RWA tokens. $TVVIX token holders who participate in governance proposals will be rewarded with $TVVIX tokens. The exact amount of rewards will depend on the number of tokens staked by the user and the outcome of the governance proposal. By empowering our community to participate in the decision making process, TVVIN creates a more democratic and inclusive ecosystem that serves the needs and interests of all TVVIN stakeholders. We believe that a community driven approach is instrumental in achieving our vision of democratising access to real-world assets and disrupting traditional financial markets for the better. HOW CAN I GET $TVVIX? Private & Public Sale There are two current ways to get hold of $TVVIX. We are currently conducting a Private Sale and we will also have a Public Sale in early Q3 together with launchpads.  TOKEN SALE https://docs.tvvin.com/tvvix-token/how-can-i-get-usdtvvix/token-sale For more information about TVVIN, please visit:  • Website: http://tvvin.com/  • Telegram: https://t.me/TVVIN_RWA  • Twitter: https://x.com/TVVIN_RWA  • Discord: https://discord.com/invite/VxerJqkkZ4