Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

yes, crypto talk is highly helpful in addition of your income. you can earn 1000santoshi of each post you make on this site and by doing it regularly you can earn up to 70 to 80$ a month. and this is only earned by only doing work of 2 to 3 hours on daily basis.

it can actually help you in making your capital for anything you want to go like if you want to be a trader you should work here and make some money and after that you will be able to start your trading easily.

Yes,cryptotalk is so helpful for the additional income. Although you can not earn enough so that you can't fulfill your daily needs but you can can complete your few demands.Here is not the talk of luxury just daily needs.If you use cryptotalk as additional income then it will prove very good for you.

Yes crypto talk is very useful for additional income because it is a site that where we can earn easily by posting some useful post and also giving reacts to other peoples post which are easy.

Obviously cryptotalk forum is very helpful for earning a good amount of money. You just need to give two-three hours per day to make 30 posts as this is the rule. You will get 1000 satoshis per post so if you make 30 posts per day you will earn 30000 satoshi per day. So in 1 month you will earn  90USD if you do consistent work. Good luck..

Yes Cryptotalk  is very helpful  in earning.

I have worked on many websites, it is very difficult to work on them and their income is very low. But since I joined cryptotalk I have left  all sites and I am only working on it because it has gives much money ian shorter time as compared to other sites.

• +3 1

Its a gorgeous forum for everyone who join this its a good way of part time job and students can also pay there fees by working on it and getting paid its helpful u can full fill your desires through this forum

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I can say its helpful. Cryptotalk will pay your post when you submit your 101 post. If you post 30 a day and your are working in an company or establishment, what to expect of course an additional income courtesy of this flatform. Aside from your monthly salary.

What to expect of course an additional income courtesy of this platform and it is especially helpful for students so they can meet their day to day expense by themselves.

Yes ofcource this site is benificial especially for students there is no doubt.students can start working here with zero investment and can earn handsome amount from here and can make their life style better.you just have to give maximum 3 hours daily and you can earn upto thirty thousand satoshies as additional amount.

Cryptotalk can be a very good source of additional income. It gives 10 takl per post and 1k sats also.And you can post 20 post which means you can eaen 200 talk token and 20k sats also you can have a 50 takl token extra for reaction each day.This will becaome a huge numver monthly which will help you greatly.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Hey friend this is a very good platform for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency and by using this platform you can earn additional income for your pocket money one of my friend introduced this platform to me and he said this is a very good platform if you want to get success in crypto market.

Surely, Because it is not deficult work and don't feel illness at this work

We work at this platform easier form other places. 

We work at this platform at home ,don't go to depart either not office. So it is additional payment way

In an excellent platform, where you are doing additional income, if you are doing these other things on your own, then you will have some free time in which you can join and give it to someone for an hour or 2 hours so that you can  Because most people who are on the job do not have their salary as much as they are trying to accept, therefore it is not for those who are living in a great platform that is joining r today and it is their cardinal points  

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes crypto is the best platform it helps you to earn the additional  money because  it is a part time job and students could work for a very less time and could earn money there.and other people can do it beside other jobs and can earn a good amount...

• +1 1

Yes if we spent a regular time in forum we can earn a good amount of income . through other side we are getting knowledge also . through that we can be independent or we xan support our family form our side

Of course it is if a person have their full time business or job and free time or we can say part time they use crypto so they can get additional income and also their time become worthy

In my own opinion it has helped to clear up a little bill as well as savings for my investment and it is really great because I have also learned about money management.  I can make a lot of money working here.

Yes, it is a good source of income for the people who work in it compared to other similar sites that deal with digital currencies Its terms and rules are flexible and what is paid is well suited to the member's posting It is not surprising that it is a main tributary for many members here to support their deals or compensate for their losses.

• +3 1

@zhaotheconqueror I agree with you, Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin and learning about crypto currency properly. As a beginner, you can easily earn money from this forum. It can controls your pocket money. My dear, Cryptotalk is really helpful for additional income. 

Yes, crypto talk is really helping as a source of an additional income.  If we spent a regular time everyday we can earn money as well as knowledge. It is a two-in- one platform which really helps to earn additional income especially at this epidemic situation. 

On 12/14/2020 at 2:01 PM, Projectcrypto said:

The forum is unique i must confess because the payment method alone is cool in siluch a way that members earn two(2) different coins for making posts in different sections of the forum and in addition we can also earn some extra money by joining the bounty program named betfury.

Well, that's true buddy! but not all the members right now are getting their earning in both campaigns because most of the members here are getting removed in the campaign including me, i hope that it may be fixed by the moderators here in this forum.

Technically cryptotalk is no longer such a new site and it is much better than many old forums that are very complex to work and learn, this is the best site for every beginner in the cryptographic area and I can tell you that since I have been here I have learned much more that in other sites, we improve not only in the cryptographic world, we also improve in many areas to say see, the quality of this forum is surprising, we learn in grammar, in trading, in P2P, in defi, in airdrops, among many other things , This is the best site I have found in the entire internet network, so we must take care of our profile in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes Crypto talk is very helpful for additional income . U doing job when u are free u doing post here and u make good money from this plateforme its a new site and digitel currency u also gaining knowledge from this sites .