Randomly bad reputation - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Randomly bad reputation

On 2/2/2020 at 3:10 PM, Xking7 said:

This is a bad matter for all of us . We should not give bad reaction to each others post .

yes they are doing bad things here we are a family here trying to make money we should help each other not fight 💪

Well that's because the bad reputation and heart reaction can be easily given by anyone that's why many members abuse it and use that power for their own interest and for their own satisfaction.

This iS something i my self faced yesterday. A senior member of this forum just randomly give me bad reputation. And because am new here i can't do a thing to him. That's really bad and this is abuse of the power.

Yes one should not give any bad comments on anything thats makes it bad reputation so keep that in mind what ever the post ur doing that should be relevant to the topic thats it it will not happen then afterwards.

Everything you say is true, there are people who give a bad name for no reason and there are a number of them who use it to take revenge

Yes friend you are right here lot of user give randomly bad reaction to post without seeing the post which is really bad thing to do, so if anyone desrve bad react we should give bad react but if post is useful than we must give love react to the post.       

This is the topic I don't understand most on the Cryptotalk site. because some people can use this situation maliciously. its control is entirely up to the managers. I have no idea whether it will be successful or not. I think I could be better without this feature.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

I also found some people on the forum site. These guys are begginers. They don't know as much about this forum site. i think day by day using of this forum site they will learn more about it. And after that they will use it genuinely.

I don't think it's fair at all  what most user do giving randomly bad reputation it has happened to me before  and it really made me feel bad I think that the admins should please do something about it so that this forum can move forward

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

I agree with you 100%.  Bad reputation can also result in penalties for one's account.  And most people do not understand at all.  I also think that this post is useful and informative.  Don't give it a bad reputation.  Otherwise, as people do.  The same can happen to them.

That't not appropriate man. I mean in this section almost everyone is junior and to give them a bad reputation knowing they are just joined the forum is really not a great thing. i my self are not going to like this if some give me a bad reputation out of blue ... 

Well, You are right. they are jealious guys here in the forum. they are coming here just to give bad reaction to others posts. I always keep saying that, Even the topic is not useful for it might br useful for someone else. 

I think people should try to be as fair as possible with user reputation, give reputation scores when there are really helpful posts to encourage people.

yes dear friend I also noticed this thing many people give bad reputation for other people useful post I think it's not good they have not any reason for giving them the bad reputation 

Yes I also feel that this is not a good solution to this forum but everyone should be in rules and regulation of this forum. 

Yes friend I agree with you when you get bad reactions when it gets frustrated

Who gives bad reputations, but if you are a bad poster then you need them if you keep on flooding the forum you should be banned even this forum requires we all put it exactly as the owners require lets be constructive and everything will be fine so dont worry bad reputations , you deserve them if you dont have anything else to do but to post wrong messesages here

This is really bad and has to stop , there can't be giving bad reaction to useful post this makes users to be discouraged because there spend time trying to create useful post and bad reaction in return this is bad and has to stop.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes,I totally agree with you my friend.I think the moderators should take some steps about this sothat this does not increase in the future.the members who do this should be banned.

This is entirely a wrong thing.They are doing very bad with people they have to stop this behavior. They are making other people comments bad .This can cause them serious problem.They look spammers because of spam reactions.

you create posts that are obliging to others, at that moment you will not cause a testing reputation over and over, for those members that possess of no use put up and not for folks clarification that is useful. That's why this forum include two kinds of reputation competent reputation and badly behaved reputation and if you are in a good so be careful. therefore be value that hue of posts . It forums but it is plus discourage that

I besides reach a decision with you I don't comprehend why they make sure of that , I obtain nought reputation amend at the present but my brother has reputation in negative.

There may be malicious people who can abuse this situation. People who do it intentionally or unknowingly should be separated by those who run this business. It is a sensitive issue, I hope it will not be a problem.

Randomly bad reputation will lead your account to be banned. Be careful when you receive any bad reputation. Better you try too have reputation point so that your account will be safer. You can suggest your friends to give you reputation. 

its bad idea to live on randomly bad reputation as you will not sustain long in any kind of investment as your reputation will direct you into bad outcome so its important to learn the best and smart way to do things that will help you