Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHAABAN199

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit

Thanks alot for these informations it is very usefull i really wanted to invest but i couldnt trust and also invest becuse i dont know how to discover the fake ones .Thanks for sharing best luck for you

Yes it is stanch to establish whether the coin is indisputable or not, we bottle think it over it from sell movements. habitually reproduction coins always turn up rapidly and energy down faster. For this intention we organize not do too quickly to invest, as we bottle find losses quickly.

These coins can be deceiving. If you do not do your research and convince them that your investment will be wasted. Some of them have Zero outer wall and they are Zero volume right there.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 1/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit platform:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Except for an attempt from a patient merchant to a less impatient dealer

Hii dear mates I'm new here and don't know about the scammers of yobit and cryptotalk forum but after reading your post I get some information about the scammers thank you friend for sharing useful information 

Your information is valuable. Thank you. I think that before investing in any currency, be careful and look for it, because strong currencies have a strong and successful project.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Also you could check the history of coin on exchanges. Trading volume of coin could help you to check that we should trade in the coin or not. Because if the coin is good project then trading volume would be high because people know about the coin and want to work with it.

birthright your three customs are frank but in yobit their are scores of coins which is not programmed in the crypto bazaar cap situate and individual you canister invest in it through yobit chat itself no in other exchange 

I agree. Thank you for that information. Someone should check before investing. We need to talk about this more often so people learn how to invest right.

I have always checked the coin before investment.The coin market shows all the information about coin project.We can not be blind investor .Our money is most important thing in crypto. Which can make us wealthy .

Very helpful infor there its really important to have some patience on trading these newly coins than to make hast decisions that will land us in loses because some of those coins are scam and have no future in them.

Thanks for sharing this information, Truly there are many fake cryptocurrencies in the market so we shouldn't ever rush into Investing on any coin Because some of this coin can rise so how and drop within few minutes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for division this information, honestly near are several fake cryptocurrencies in the marketplace therefore we shouldn't still scuttle into Investing on any coin for the reason that approximately of this coin preserve come up as a result how and slump in a small number of minutes.

Oh my god!! So there are fake currencies?? As i am a newbie i dont have any idea about this investing.But what you said is correct!!! Impatience will lead to loss.Whatever this yobit investing is,guys  just be careful before putting your money without proper info

Thanks for sharing this information, exceptionally in attendance are scores of fake cryptocurrencies in the sell subsequently we shouldn't eternally precipitate into Investing on any coin for the reason that selected of this coin know how to growth consequently how and leave out in not many minutes.

appreciation for allotment this information, beyond doubt here are countless fake cryptocurrencies in the sell therefore we shouldn't increasingly flash into Investing on any coin as a little of this coin be able to be apparent consequently how and go down inside only some minutes.

hello my friend, these coins in yobit are not fake coins. these are coins only listed on other exchanges but listed on yobit. Coins need to be listed on multiple exchanges for coinmarketcap to appear.

They aren't exactly fake currencies, they are probably tokens made for an IEO or ICO which they make regularly every month or so

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

appreciation for part this information, beyond hesitation at this point are countless fake cryptocurrencies in the retail then we shouldn't increasingly flicker into Investing on any coin as a a small amount of this coin be proficient to be ostensible so how and move on down inside just nearly minutes.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

You should be careful about what you are posting, because what you said, might also be interpreted as YoBit lists Fake coins, which is certainly not the case. You don't want to piss your own boss, which pay you money for posting. There is nothing called fake currencies, if a coin has paid the price of listing, has it own blockchain, and is then listed, its not Fake coin. Its a real coin, might turn out to be shit coin later on, but that is not the fault of YoBit, it depends upon the investors. And since everyone is trying to make profit at the cost of another, they will dump the coin, the moment they made some profit. So learn the difference between SHIT coins and FAKE coins. 

appreciation for part this information, beyond hesitation at this point are countless fake cryptocurrencies in the retail then we shouldn't increasingly flicker into Investing on any coin as a a small amount of this coin be proficient to be ostensible so how and move on down inside just nearly minutes.

I agree with the OP, other than that we have to see what daily trading volume. Because for coins that include shitcoin the trading volume is usually low and the price movement is very drastic in a short time.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Thank you for this information, next time I'll follow that for me to avoid fake currencies. 

Hope the others know this information especially my friends who's buying coins so I will share it to them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/31/2020 at 4:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

I don't know why Yobit exchanger list some dead coins. As a reputed exchanger they shouldn't do this. They have to inquire before list any coin or token.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Thanks for sharing this, but I think Yobit platform often deletes fake or scam coins as soon as they turn out to be scam. That's why I love this platform!

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and i will keep in mind these things. Check its volume is the best way to find the fake currencies  .