Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Transformation from newbie to Mature(Not Expert) Because of this Forum

On 1/31/2020 at 9:35 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Do you transform because of forum.

I believe i am transform because of this form.Before joining this forum i do not have deep knowledge but after interacting with different members on forum and learning new things from forum.I started learning and acknowledge my self how much i have to learn .If you are not learning from here then where can you Learn.So make your time precious here just don't focus on posting instant make your self attached to the forum this is not a short term stay.Make it long term So you can achieve something.

So i ask you Do you transform here Because this Forum is Feeding You BTC and Knowledge constantly.

Request:Respectes Mods,if you find my post not worthy then delete it but do not give me W.P.I muster courage and make this topic to express my feeling toward Forum.

On a normal ground, after our primary aim and objectives such as earning and knowledge are archieve, their is also need fo you to transform your self by attaching your self to people, making new friends on the forum in order to make a long stay on the forum. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

This forum takes a lot of time to understand what this forum is and how to work on it. But when the number of your posts increases then you will have a lot to learn.

Yes, our long-term stay here by doing, we have to be absolutely positive and beneficial to others ... To be effective in building a society ... By keeping the rules, we can possess the skill and information and make money as well.

• +3 1

This is true. We have witnessed a rapid development in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. This was with the help of this forum. It provided us with information and experiences until we passed the beginners' barrier and entered the group of experts.

• +2 1

Yes, there are a lot of members who have gained a lot of experience from this forum, I have always said this, the Crypto Talk forum is the best place to learn and earn for beginners so they have to make good use of this opportunity greatly in order to maintain this forum that gave them knowledge and profit at the same time.

• +1 1

you know when you take start in any thing you are hew to that thing and with the passage of the time you learn the insides of that things and you get some experience and you become the expert.

I'm agree with you because you are really right.  This forum is very best forum when I joined this platform I have no idea about this and I have no knowledge but after some days I know about this and it's principles and rules. I know maximum knowledge by using this app. 

This maturity only comes from learning and if we just focus on earning then we are not learning and then we can't make our future plans. So it's necessary to learn something and when absolutely when you are newbie, you don't have enough knowledge and when your posts increases then definitely you will learn all things about cryprto.

• +4 1

Right dear this forum have been a source for knowledge about Cryptocurrencies and now I am not a newbie rather than I am mature about crypto and have enough information about crypto world and how they work and how can we earn through crypto trading

• Useful or interesting 1

I also want all the members to make good posts and at the same time their rank and posts will increase and it will only benefit that member. And I'm very excited to make my self as crypto warrior.

My aim is to prevail for a lengthy time and maintain specific ranks here, by way of supplying beneficial content material to all participants and sharing my journey in the subject of cryptocurrencies, and I have realized a lot right here thru the a range of sections positioned right here 

To become an expert is not a easy task, though there are different stages and you will need to first be a newbie before advancing to the other stages of the forum. But being a newbie you will need to be hardworking and very dedicated towards achieving your goal.

When you put your heart and soul in something it must be a success... this forum is building my knowledge about crypto world from scratch... but not everyone is willing to learn and it is not easy to learn ... you need to put some effort and spend most of your time learning and reading about this new field... and that is the difference between a lazy member and an active one.

• +2 1

Transforming from the stage of newbie to an expert of the forum is never an easy task but contains lots of works to be done.

It will be so silly for any member to attain or go through those level or stages without gaining a lot of idea and knowledge about the forum.

Let's learn in everyday visit to the forum

You are 100% right and I agree you, actually before joining these forum i don't have much knowledge about crypto currency, but when I join here as a newbie here i started to understand some basic features that is beneficial to me as well as other member too. Finally cryptotalk is the best platform with many opportunities and no any member will regret why he is here.

I do not know anything about this forum but after I joined this forum I gain more information and ideas on how to interact and how to approach a question been posted in this forum ,I believe I am transform from newbie to mature in this forum.

In cryptotalk you will definitely learn more information about digital money as a rule, since there are such countless different parts of the space to see better prior to settling on venture choices. While you can likewise share your insight for other people and procure.

• +4 1

I think that this is a very decent and remarkable platform for the beginners. Beginners can learn anything that they would need to learn about working at this forum. This forum provides all the information needed by a newbie, brand new or a beginner. I always recommend this forum for the beginners. Yiu can easily turn into a mature working member with the help of this forum.

As an individual from this gathering I can see that some of amateurs are making an honest effort to be master in this field yet as we as a whole realize it will require some investment to know all the stuff under digital currency. A few beginners that turned out to be purported adult are as yet missing of information in some small detail in digital money so I truly concur that erase all the post that doesn't contribute well in this discussion.

thanks.....🙂

Certainly, this forum will help you learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and I agree with you. Members should not create companies quickly and focus only on payments, but they must read the publications well, understand and benefit from the information contained in them so that they can develop themselves more.

• +3 1

Of course I thank this forum very much, every day I spend some of my time here learning new things about the coding world, this forum has made me always seek knowledge and not just get money, everyone here gets to know

Yes I will have to say I am much grateful to be among the lucky people, because this platform as transform me a lot in different things not just about earning but transform me on withstanding challenges and also help in improving my experience on investment and many other things 

The more time spent in the forum the more time the member will learn and move on to become a good expert, and we are fortunate to be here in this forum in which we are increasing daily with knowledge and culture and qualification for making correct exchanges wisely

• +2 1

Really, I always read and research on the forum, in order to gain sufficient knowledge in cryptocurrencies, trading and a lot of things, I really gained great information that I can benefit from, I am really happy that I got to know this forum. 

Yes, my friend, until I entered here and I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but after reading and sharing ideas with users of this forum, I had a lot of information and became involved in trading and mining and give advice to my friends.