Create your own token or coin. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

i don't think it is that much easy to create a new token or coin with spend a certain amount , and then no guarantee about you will succeed. Disappointed to say many tokens or coins enter the market and give free airdrops and after as soon as they enter the market prices plunge and lost its value to almost zero. 

If you want to create mew tokens and coins, then you must have an investor and a huge amount of money. It is not an easy work to create account.

I think that's why there are so many ICO scams right now, because it's easy for those who have programming knowledge to make money, they don't mind spending 20%, because they can get more through publicity during ICO, they look for investors then they make all  Tokens have already been sold.

Creating a new cryptocurrency is not a big problem. The main thing is how your cryptocurrency is successful in cryptocurrency market and how much your program is not strong and how much you invest your money in cryptocurrency project. Because, it's required good ampunt for investment not every cryptocurrency get good trading volume like ethereum and bitcoin in crypto market

Create Your Own Token
Deploy a new smart contract. ...
Decide on a token supply. ...
Enable sending of your token. ...
Setting your token's name, symbol, and decimal units. ...
Create a token transfer event. ...
Release your token to the world!...

There are two primary ways of creating a cryptocurrency:
Build your blockchain — this will have its own 'coin'
Use NEO, Ethereum or a similar platform to create an application — this will have its own 'token'

It is better to create a coin or a token. but it is not an easy process we must understand that blockchain engineering and other terms. We must have good PC with latest features full  power GPU and CPU. 

We have to work very hard to learn about that.

• +2 1

Everyone can make their own token in these days and it won't cost too much money. It's really easy but i think it's effecting cryptoworld negatively. Some scammers creating token and they're making decent website and they're making presale and they're scamming people. They can use uniswap and other decentralized platform for scamming begginers. I think we need to find a way to stop them, making tokens must be harder.

• Useful or interesting 1

To make your own coin is to make inveatment,and you new to make a plan be for you make any decision you have to pls it we'll and keep hard working so that you can make it we'll 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:48 AM, Maaz sultan said:

Yes if you invest your 20k dollars in trading i believe that this gives you much more profit instead of developing a no market coin which is not giving you any profit .

I totally agree with you dear colleague in the answer you provide to this publication of mine, I personally think that 20k would be better to invest them since creating a token or cryptocurrency is very complex, surely with those 20k making investments today they will have much more profits
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

4 minutes ago, rusevlord said:

Make a token or coin here or share something else with me so we are able know something good since there are numerous great things here able to talk about a part of things so ready to learn something great here ideally we have a part to memorize around how to create On the off chance that we need to know something at that point we are able know something great here so we work here

@rusevlord Dear friend the creating of coin need too many capitals it is not easy to create your own coin therefore it is better to trade with the others coins which is already have a popularity in digital market.

Greetings, my friend, I think that creating a special symbol or currency requires good investment experience. It's a great idea, but it takes a lot of work. It might be profitable, but I think trading in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.

Why creating your  own coins which could actually take much of your time just work hard first before you can even think of creating a new coin because this creating of new coin would actually requires a lot of capital 

Thank you for giving us this information about this process I don't know about this think before so i will follow this information i think its help me more to make money so i will tell this amazing feature with other members

Well it's good to see a person who can create tokens coins and but the amount u said to too high which a commons even middle average couldn't afford and I think it would be more complicated to understand it and how to rank it but u can invest in Bitcoin or ethereum and they are good source of income instead of having ur own coins.

'As far as I do know its not very easy to make such tokens. along side capital, it might also require the investor who are willing to place such huge amounts and also the team which might choose advertisement campaigns.'

Many icon are scam now because creating a coin is just easy for those who have knowledge in programming,they don't mind the 20$ cost, because they can get more of it through promoting it during ico,they will look for investors then once all tokens they made are sold already 

I think that's why there are so many ICO scams now, because it's easy to make money for those who know programming, they don't mind spending 20 20, because they can get more through promotions during ICO, they look for investors then they make  Once all the tokens have already been sold they will run now.

An extremely pleasant thought and cautious clarifying it dear, I trust you completely achievement and make your coin that we will see too in yobit and exchange it. It is thoughts as this that improve us and assist us with understanding the genuine significance of crypto and what to do to procure substantially more from this.

I don't advice any member of this forum to go ahead by creating his or her talkcoins or coins because 20k$ is to low. But if you get more than that you can go ahead by creating it, and you have to be careful and make sure you have more experience about that.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  Done.

The matter is not about creating a cryptocurrency my friend, anyone can create a cryptocurrency within ten minutes, but you must have a project for this currency, so you cannot convince people to buy a currency that does not have a real successful project, so it is very expensive in the beginning, and it may succeed And it may fail, for me at the moment, I invest my money in successful projects, instead of risking the start of a project whose future I do not know, and thus I save time, effort and money.

If you really create tokens or cryptocurrencies based on Vaves TRX and ETH, they are very good options with little knowledge but unfortunately these are used for scam so it has much more benefit to create an independent token but of course it has more difficulty, but the important thing is to innovate And if that is what being original is the best.

I wouldn't make my own coin since I'm not actually into it. Likewise I saw on Facebook somebody is as of now posting Bitcoin reproductions which is cool. I would incline toward purchasing Bitcoin copy than making my own coin since it's truly costly to make one.

• +3 1

On 1/5/2021 at 9:51 AM, Shiya said:

Wow I dont know person can create his or her own tokens or coin just like that. To me its a bit easy. This information is very important and essential.  That's why its better we visite this forum everyday because we learn and gain experiences here easily and free. @True legend

To actually create a token is not easy, it a bit difficult, take an example the pi people mine everyday, it has lot of members mining it yet it is yet to be launched , everything about cryptocurrency is not something very easy 

For create your own crypto token or coins you much have the investment because it takes many investment to launch to your own token and it is not so easy.I think that thing cost a lot of money. So I can't interested creat a coin token but thanks to share your information with us. 

• +3 1