Trading Signal - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pageraji

Trading Signal

Reading the signals makes it easy for you to analyze and know the correct step that you must take in order to make a profit in trading

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/16/2020 at 7:04 PM, Janecai said:

Sometimes I always see trading signals on the experts. Because now there are many trading signals, even cryptocurrency trading.

Currently it is difficult to run buy or sell orders immediately as bitcoin is still in a state of correction. It offers faster transaction times and lower transaction fees, which means it is more suitable for small transactions.

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, Avais.mf said:

Just following the simple rule buy the coins at minimum prices like current days that prices are falling and then wait for the right to increase the prices. 

You don't need to follow simple rules in a complex market, you need to have that skills that will let you know that you are trading the right way

Do not rely on signals and recommendations, and make your own decision during trading, perhaps you will fall into the trap and they are selling to you while you do not know. I tested this experience when one of the recommendations was approved and the result was a loss of 500%, so it is better to stay away from it.

The least reliable signals come from social media networks. I usually avoid these signals because I suspect the people who publish them. No one offers signals to help others for free. Most of them give signals on specific coins to increase their prices for their own advantages. You might have seen some people keep sending messages and tell everyone to buy a particular coin because they believe it will rise soon. This just doesn't seem like a honest suggestion. Even some news can be fake. Consulting with skilled traders is much better than following unknown signals.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 1/2/2020 at 1:09 AM, dinabolt said:

Trading signal is depend other person opinion not us as trader, their prediction can be right or wrong. That's the fact but use it as comparison, nothing more. Signal make us lazy to analyze market and our performance will never increase because we trust others than our self.

Trading signals will be really better and people share them to help the community grow and recover. a lot of new people lose their money when they blindly monitor these trading signals and sometimes end up buying dead money.

I rely on charts, Japanese candles and analysis to determine my trade. while the signal is just sometimes I observe it but never rely on it to trade, obviously the signal has no guarantee. To trade with signals, the trade is too easy.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, DavCrypto said:

Bitcoin can buy position immediately after the bullish price action reversal on the H1 time frame when touching 8,375, 8,216 or $ 7,947. Place the stop loss point at one point below the local swing low.

The signal makes us lazy to analyze the market and our performance will never increase because we trust others rather than ourselves. Do not organize other facility analysis. One minute in advance of your personal research and research, it will generate a new accurate signal.

7 hours ago, phizusiki said:

The signal makes us lazy to analyze the market and our performance will never increase because we trust others rather than ourselves. Do not organize other facility analysis. One minute in advance of your personal research and research, it will generate a new accurate signal.

This is absolutely true. Certainly, as our trading experience increases, we will start analyzing ourselves and make choices that we find appropriate.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Ameen786 said:

As we know The current situation is very difficult personally I usually buy shitcon at forkdelta then wait for it to list and profit from that . Just wait and watch !!

Wait! so you tell me that you intentionally buy shitcoins expecting them to give profits and they eventually do?

Good idea t see some signal here in this session ,Thanks brother for this opportunity ,I will share some time signal in this thread but just to be clear it's in your responsibility 

What are trading signals? Trading signals are actionable 'buy' and 'sell' suggestions, based on technical or fundamental analysis. You can get trading signals – both fundamental and technical – on popular forex, indices and commodities markets.

Trading signals should above all be used as a complement to find entry and exit points for positions on an asset.
Ideally, you should first do an analysis yourself and if you want to buy or sell wait for a buy or sell signal.
This is especially true for long term trading.

On 08.10.2019 at 04:58, pageraji said:

This thread aims to share trading signals and share opportunities to make profits together, please share your signal trading, best opportunity , analysis trading chart and others

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

Edited by DollarDuck

There are never any sure and certain signals.
Some technical indicators do not even have 50% success.
Sometimes professional fundamental analysts themselves are wrong.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:03 AM, pageraji said:

yes there have to do with was hoax or no, i think we can find the clarification on other link, try to search on google and make a conclusion by yourself

Yes that's true Signals are important but we need to verify properly because this time 80% fake signals are coming blindly we can't trust these signals. 

It is good to help people and give them your knowledge.

Giving trading signals, for me is not the right thing, because if you fail you will be making more people lose money, I suggest that all the people who are in this world of trade, study and read more books on trading.

Eventually there is a way to get the overall trend.
But for that you have to know how to use the MACD technical indicator with several timeframes (hourly, weekly, daily and monthly) for the technical part and for the fundamental part it is enough to type the name of the asset in a search engine to have the latest info on this asset.
When taking positions you have to know how to use candlesticks.
I use Heikin Ashi charts and trend lines instead.
You have to develop your own technique according to market conditions to find your own signals.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:58 PM, pageraji said:

This thread aims to share trading signals and share opportunities to make profits together, please share your signal trading, best opportunity , analysis trading chart and others

thanks for the info

• +1 1

I don't use signals to trade, using signals can also be wrong so I prefer to predict trades with technical and fundamental analysis independently. I think it is much more profitable when compared to using trading signals, try to believe in your own trading so that you can become a professional trader.

4 hours ago, ani3s123 said:

attention au marché forex, c'est le marché le plus manipulé et le faux au monde, une grosse arnaque,
si vous voulez trader, je propose des indices bouerisier ou or
les groupes comex, globex et cbot
si vous voulez une bonne stratégie avec de bons signaux j'ai une très bonne formation d'une légende dans le monde du trading
je peux vous la proposer à un très bon prix

if you have a good offer maybe you can provide a contact, so we can contact you anytime.

I don't use signals to trade, using signals can also bee wrong so I prefer to predict trades with technical and fundamental analysis independently. I think it is much more profitable when compared to using trading signals, try to believe in your own trading so that you can become a professional traderrr................

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1