Good wallet with many Properties - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Good wallet with many Properties

On 6/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, nykas said:

I think amount of properties is not the most significant side of good cryptocurrency wallet. First of all it must be safe and easy to use. It should have pretty nice design. Is this wallet like I said, I will check it 

Only two things I like in wallet, the first is how safe the wallet is, some el wallet are scam,some are not safe. The second is the the cryptocurrencies it support. That is how i choose wallets.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

Well I think staying with the trend is better. The wallet that the people say is legit you should also treat it as such. Wallets like blockchain and trust wallet are worth making use of.

I against this, know about wallet is better, although you can know the latest news and what people say, for example, o can not use coinbase because it requires too much verification and also because it does provided users with private keys, but people use it to spam on this forum. 

I know Magnum wallet but i never used it. My friends are using it but me personally i have not yet review it to see if it is my best wallet. security, fee and good support is what i need in any wallet and the wallet which i use now it works good in all those things.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:05 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

I don't explain how you open new wallet because all wallet have the same way but I see nor many people know about this wallet and today I read news from account in Twitter it add lisk to wallet and make small giveaway to members .

You can tell me  What is your experience with the wallet if you used it previously?

Youbit wallet is one of the best for me

Look, in my opinion, security is the most valuable thing in a wallet. Commissions are important too, but not as important as security. Personally I don't know this wallet but come on, you have to explore new things.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:05 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I don't explain how you open new wallet because all wallet have the same way but I see nor many people know about this wallet and today I read news from account in Twitter it add lisk to wallet and make small giveaway to members .

You can tell me  What is your experience with the wallet if you used it previously?

I have not used this wallet for how long has it been again what I have not understood that lisk gives you as a new member I do not understand that or from time to time they give away the cryptocurrency and the transfers are fast

To be honest, I didn't know about this wallet before. Thank you for telling me about the giveaway, maybe I'll download it and try to use it, but I don't really trust it.

I used this crypto wallet for a short time, just because I didn't like a few little things, but I can say that the security is at a fairly good level

The most important thing about a wallet is its security, we have to be aware that each company handles our data, so any new wallet is good, but you have to study it and review each comment created by users. Greetings.

Magnum Wallet is a very safe digital asset management tool. Being decentralized and light, the wallet cannot send private keys anywhere. Access remains under the exclusive control of the user because the wallet does not store backup files or passwords

There are many wallets with good properties among these are Coinbase, Trust wallet, Payeer among others. What I like about this wallet is that almost all of them have their own exchangue and there is no need to be sending a wallet to their own eschangue.

The security is the most significant thing in wallets, and the expenses in the subsequent spot, and how long you have to get your installments from them, those three things are the most significant things that we have to remember them when we pick a wallet, I don't have the foggiest idea about this wallet however anything new is invited

i exploit a blockchain wallet and prefer it over the rest of the wallets and that i don't suppose i will ever provide it up due to the fact it's miles a very safe and easy to use

Speaking of wallets, I recommend Uphold, I've been using it for years and I think it's excellent. You can save and work with USD, EUROS and various cryptos. Very friendly and easy to use.

What expecte in our wallen when we use first check the security how much provides wallet then how takes fees to our transaction means less fees takes wallet we need and last how fast transfer made any wallet gives good speed in transfer when this qualitiess have any wallet we try like coinbase wallet I really recommend any one is coinbase its safe and secure wallet 

I think coinbase is a good wallet..and it has some properities...we can keep our any types of crypto coins in this wallet very safely...we can see any type of coins current value in this wallet in any time..

Never heard about magnum wallet, and i think it's scam, i guess, but, anyways, scam or not, i prefer to use trusted wallets.

coinbase wallet is a good wallet and its have some good properities or activities....the privacy of the wallet is very good...there have no chance to lost our coins...besides trust wallet is also a good wallet..

There are many good wallet which has hihtest parivecy and security and no one can steel your information the apps are coins base and  biance bay which you can trade,add withdraw easly

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Ali Ghouri said:

Paper wallets, hardware wallets — those are good for long term storage only. Most people would use cryptocurrency 

These are the safest wallets, I really agree to this. But there are good online wallets we can use too, have you tried online wallets like trust, Coinomi, they are good very well to use. I can advise you to try one.