Good wallet with many Properties - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Good wallet with many Properties

Many wallets are available on the internet to facilitate people with their great services in the field of cryptocurrencies. These are used to hold cryptocurrencies. Following things are very important to choose any wallet. 

Reliability of the wallet 

It's security 

It's transactions fees 

Easiness of use any wallet. 

These things matter how much reliable the wallet is. 

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 12:58 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

Yes you write the important things I write it before in this group but there are alot of app and we don't use all but we just use the easiest app and the best .

Yeah you are right, the wallet is the first step, cos it's somewhere to save your coins and keep for future purpose. I really do prefer Trust wallet though and I've been using it. Currently it's the best go me.

Too much wallets are present but we should  use the protective one which have 2F security and the wallet  is easily withdraw  and save our coin whenever  we want we will take withdraw  from it and have minimum  fee of transaction.

• +1 1

Coinbase  most beneficial and useful and easy wallet. The most important properties in wallets is the security , the fees and how much time you need to receive your payments from them. The wallet I use now is still safe and I still feel comfortable.I really recommend any one is coinbase its safe and secure wallet . 

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 2:05 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

I don't explain how you open new wallet because all wallet have the same way but I see nor many people know about this wallet and today I read news from account in Twitter it add lisk to wallet and make small giveaway to members .

You can tell me  What is your experience with the wallet if you used it previously?

I don't know about this wallet. I never use this wallet. I use only payeer wallet . In my opinion this wallet is the best . It is safe and secure wallet. It is very trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

Hey guys,i think the most important goal of any persons in waller is the level of safe and security they have,i have seen this wallet in the forum for many times all talk good about this wallet but i never use it.

My personal opinion is that you do not enter a new-created wallet because it may be full of errors and loopholes that fraudsters exploit to steal all your currencies.

Dear in my opinion Yobit bis best wallet for use and now it is easy for us because we get payment in yobit forum and it is easy for selling and buying cryptocurrencies. And we can take withdraw with fastly. 

I have not used it before, but after this post I will consider using it, I am now using yobit wallet, it is a very good wallet and it has many advantages

I know Magnum wallet but i never used it. My friends are using it but me personally i have not yet review it to see if it is my best wallet. security, fee and good support is what i need in any wallet and the wallet which i use now it works good in all those things. 

I have never heard of it before, so I cannot take the risk and use it regardless of the low fees you talk about and I prefer a trust wallet, it is safer.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:47 AM, Migo said:

The security is the most important thing in wallets, and the fees in the second place, and how much time you need to receive your payments from them, those three things are the most important things that we need to keep them in mind when we choose a wallet, I don't know this wallet but anything new is welcomed 

Yes, my friend, you have said the right thing and I agree with you. All the things you have said in your answer are absolutely true that they are small points.Of course, these are small reach, but when we ignore them, we get lost in them.

Good wallet should be secure

Good wallet should be decentralized

Good wallet should support many cryptocurrencies 

Good wallet should be trusted in its working.

Security is the most important factor in wallets, followed by fees and the amount of time it takes to accept payments from them; these are the three most important factors to consider when selecting a wallet. I'm unfamiliar with this wallet, but something new is welcome.

All wallets have the same way to open? What do you mean? We havedifferent types of cryptocurrency wallets. Online wallets like Coinbase or Blockchain wallets do not give you a chance to save your private key(that will be stored in a server), Magnum wallet which you are telling in your post, is not a bad wallet. 

• +2 1

There are many wallets available nowadays. But I prefer coinbase wallet. This wallet is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. Transactions fees of this wallet is low. Withdraw from this wallet is fast and safe. If you want to choose wallet then you have to look out for this things.

I never use this wallet and didn't know anything about it  . I prefer you to use yobit wallet  . I is a very good  and safe wallet . Yobit wallet have number of feature number of people are using it 

I think There are many cases when sheets of paper with private keys are lost, so I always save it in a notebook on my computer in addition to the sheet. Although this is also dangerous, as it can hack your computer through a virus.

The very best property of any wallet is the features it possess of it security it is the major thing that is essential part for any user however securities in our hand we have to take care of our passwords and everything with which we are dealing the good wallets also have a very good administration that is actually supporting all the functions of that wallet

In my opinion a good wallet have very good security system and easy way to save money.In this cause we can easily earn profit through good wallet by trading and exchanging money.

Security is the most important factor in wallets, followed by fees and the amount of time it takes to accept payments from them; these are the three most important factors to consider when selecting a wallet. I'm unfamiliar with this wallet, but something new is welcome.

• +3 1

There are many wallets on playstore that store cryptocurrency and user's private keys. Now I use trust wallet and Coinbase at this time in my opinion is best but in modern technology world a lots of wallet is present which is best and more secure that's in our research. But for beginners my mention wallet is best and enjoy their life. 

Look, in my opinion, security is the most valuable thing in a wallet. Commissions are important too, but not as important as security. Personally I don't know this wallet but come on, you have to explore new things.