Good wallet with many Properties - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Remember 5th of November

Good wallet with many Properties

I also hear about this wallet. But i didn't use it to try. I think is very good.  But it can't compete with other best wallets such as trust wallet, bianance wallet. 

On 1/30/2020 at 2:35 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

I don't explain how you open new wallet because all wallet have the same way but I see nor many people know about this wallet and today I read news from account in Twitter it add lisk to wallet and make small giveaway to members .

You can tell me  What is your experience with the wallet if you used it previously?

I have never heard about this wallet before. And I'm the one guy who usually don't trust such new wallets and website. Because security of your coins is really important and can't risk it. 

Frankly, I have never tried this portfolio before, but each portfolio has its own way of marketing. It remains for you to try withdrawing and depositing in the portfolio, as well as the level of protection because it is the most important thing to me.

well just like i said on a similar post like this very one every individual has he's or her own perspective on what a wallet should posses to be great to them, I well i personally prefer it to be very secured, I having less transaction fee and also having it own app. 

All wallets have the same way to open? What do you mean? We havedifferent types of cryptocurrency wallets. Online wallets like Coinbase or Blockchain wallets do not give you a chance to save your private key(that will be stored in a server), Magnum wallet which you are telling in your post, is not a bad wallet. 

I heard a lot about Magnum wallets. There are many reviews about it but generally it's a good wallet. I don't know how good it is but in terms of security I appreciate it. Every wallet I accept only when it has the best security. Diverse attributes are also just in support.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have never got a chance to use this wallet. But yes this is certain that the reviews and the properties of the wallet is quite legit and good. And I hope that all the users who used it got a nice experience. I use the Coinomi wallet and I am quite happy with it. And I hope that someday I will maybe use that magnum walletor visit their site after understanding their features. 

• Useful or interesting 1

To be frank I don't like any of these custodial wallets. Magnum was marketed a lot one or two years ago, still the marketing funds run out and I haven't heard of them lately. I guess they are still operational, but who knows what will happen. If you don't own your keys how will you be able to claim them in case they shut down their operations.

I have not used this wallet before, I will try it, but I am not sure of the level of security in it because for me the most important thing is the safety of the wallet and the low transfer fees, there are a lot of digital wallets, but these wallets must be safe to use

what is a cryptocurrency pockets? A cryptocurrency wallet is an app that allows cryptocurrency users to store and retrieve their virtual assets. As with conventional currency, you do not need a wallet to spend your coins, but it clearly helps to preserve it all in one location.tnx

8 hours ago, Rendra808 said:

what is a cryptocurrency pockets?

Cryptocurrencies wallets are not called pockets, they are totally referred to as wallets. You need to correct that. The actually coins are stored on blockchain while wallets represents the actual amount stored on blockchain. 

Be careful then be careful and don't take risks with wallets that you do not know or are unsure of as correct and safe as Magnum Wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

I have never used this wallet but i know it. I think its a legit and safe wallet because its among popular crypto wallets though i didn't know if they have giveaways. Its a good wallet but i can't use it because i already have a good wallet that i use.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think security and Market reputation have first priority of good Wallet , if wallets like coinbase , blockchain , trust wallet have good reputation in market from longtime as a result everybody used them without any dough .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 1/29/2020 at 10:05 PM, Remember 5th of November said:

I don't explain how you open new wallet because all wallet have the same way but I see nor many people know about this wallet and today I read news from account in Twitter it add lisk to wallet and make small giveaway to members .

You can tell me  What is your experience with the wallet if you used it previously?

They are just advertising their wallet using giveaway coin don't see any wallet in the internet and decide to use make sure you verify their integrity and trustworthiness before you take action .

@Treat1234  Magnum Wallet is a good wallet  you can trust (non-custodial). It support a large amount of coins and you can import adresses from another wallet (I imported a BCD addresses from Atomic wallet to Magnum). You can also use the integrated Changelly swap.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have heard about this wallet but I have not used it and everyone says that this wallet is good to use and it contains a very good safety system and it is possible that I will try it during the coming years and I advise everyone to do some research before subscribing and registration within this wallet

This wallet is somewhat good, but traders' confidence in the five famous wallets that we know like Blockchain and Trust made it difficult for this wallet, where I did not get enough fame and confidence I had never used it before, but maybe curiosity will force me to try it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/30/2020 at 1:58 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

Yes you write the important things I write it before in this group but there are alot of app and we don't use all but we just use the easiest app and the best .

It's a good idea to only use recommended wallets that are popular also with great reputation and avoid any that promises give aways  or rewards because there are many scam ones of this kind.

It's very hard for any wallet to built trust of crypto users because there are already many popular and reputable crypto wallets exists. So new project offer give aways to attract users and it's a good strategy.

I don't know about this wallet as i didn't used it anytime.I will suggest you to see some review and do some research about any wallet before create account on it.You must use a wallet with high security so that you money are always safe in it.And about the giveaway,i will say that it is useless.Because only 5 members will get it and the reward is just 6$ LSK.

I just didn't knew anything about this wallet but i see it has a great incentive for me to join as i see there are some kind of social media activity which provides the feeling that that company is worth trusting for at my investments.

At least latest tweet was this one :

Is everything good on the wallet side still?

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think amount of properties is not the most significant side of good cryptocurrency wallet. First of all it must be safe and easy to use. It should have pretty nice design. Is this wallet like I said, I will check it 

I think the best wallet with a lot of assets is the coinbase wallet. I have been using this coinbase crypto walle for several years. My coinbase wallet will be the best wallet for all types of crypto currency transactions and savings, including bitcoin. There are Abek wallets online but coinbase wallet is much better and secrecy protected crypto wallet and one of my very favorite wallet.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:04 AM, Ema watson said:

Coinbase  most beneficial and beneficial and smooth pockets there are numerous homes of it as described it gives all all exchanges we are able to trade all virtual currencies we can withdraw cash from this wallet and it is very secure to apply it protection device of coinbase very strong and there are not any probabilities of dropping money

Why coinbase?

Coinbase do not give users private keys which mean you do not control your coin, they do I for you. 

Verification is tedious. 

So, why you people always suggest coinbase. 

On 6/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, nykas said:

I think amount of properties is not the most significant side of good cryptocurrency wallet. First of all it must be safe and easy to use. It should have pretty nice design. Is this wallet like I said, I will check it 

Safety and easy to use is ala part of property,but I get your point and you are  very right. Especially, people like wallet to be safe while easy of use is followed. 

Despite these, some people still foolishly fall to scammers, we should Al's use common sense and knowledge to man out wallets safe.