What if you lose your money trading? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

On 1/29/2020 at 10:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

Yeah trading is very risky so we should be very careful about the investment and trade. If anytime I loose my money in the trade, I'll continue the trade and recover my losses. I'll learn from my mistakes and I'll try to recover my mistake. I am a beginner so I am increasing my knowledge about the crypto world and I'll start the trade with the proper knowledge. 

First i don't do this where i loss my money. Unfortunately I do this , so if i get a success then continue it and if don't get success and also loses my money at this project or work then i immediately stop it instead of getting a big loss. 

17 hours ago, Jovic said:

Yes mate, you are right, in trading, we have to take risk before we can succeed, all trader has good and bad memories, losing is part of learning, I do trade even though if I lose in the previous investment, but before making another investment, I use to make thorough research before trading again because I will not like to loose more money again.

That's good idea, it not advisable to give up when we loose in trading or investment in cryptocurrency world ,because we tend to learn or have experience in the things that have make us fail, we rise and shine after that, cryptocurrency really require patience

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many means of getting your money loss by many ways of Trading. If you have experience trading, you will not lose money when trading. And you could probably benefit a lot by trading.

Trading is one of the most risk Procedure to earn money but if your luck is with you.You can earn alot of money in little time.

Failure does not means that you stop hard working

If you work hard and do wisely decision in trading you will succeed one day

• +3 1

I am not a professional trader, I only use a very small amount of my assets to trade on Yobit when I have time, and I usually only trade coins with very small value. So, when I lose money during trading, I usually rest and don't trade for a long time and then just come back to snos when I have time or get some extra tokens from bounty campaigns 🙂

Most of the new traders do not spend time learning the driving force of currency prices. When there is news or a statement that closings should be made, most of them close their positions and turn away from the best trading opportunities, thus losing instead of winning

There are many means of getting your money loss by many ways of Trading, the first thing is the lack of knowledge in doing the right trading always will be better to get the money back

It would be a really bad situation.  Because all people are trading for profit.  But if they lose money, they are very sorry.  Because they make money by doing this trading. It would be very bad for them if they do not get money from it.

I've lost money from trading when I was trading without a plan. I reconsidered and created a plan that worked and I went back in profits. Still I am being really cautious especially after what happened in 2018 where the bottom was endless and everyone was mostly in loss.

I think i will frustrated when that's happened to me ,but i will not end to go in crypto world .for me if you already start quitting is not an option anymore .they Chang their strategies and learn for teir mistakes  last time .

We know trading is risky ,and anyone can loe if you get into desl and lose your money .and in investment if i get lose i will learn and do research more and one loss shouldn't make you want to end 

If that happens to me which already happened once. I'll kick my head two to three times and than after some stupid thinking I'll do my research finding my weak spots and try to fill them before starting new trading

In trading losing it part of it, because you don't expect to be making profit everyday for over a long period of time so in these aspect I don't see  losing as an option to quit trading rather a motivation to do more and have faith in it.

Trading is not easy, the possibility to lose money is higher than the possibility to win. Losing money to it will be like losing money to anything that take money from someone. The result of losing money is depression. And if money is lost, it is better to forget it and stop trading for that time being. Trading is risky, the chance to make money is far small than to lose.

On 1/29/2020 at 6:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 

I lost money when I started, being ignorant and beginner I made many mistakes, and I think that most of us have done the same and may have emptied all our account too, however I didn't give up but decided to stop losing so I tried a lot, listened to many traders and got the best I could from them, having of course judgement too as many can be just saying anything, and eventually I was paid.

If u loose while trading, it is normal, most market can not be predicted

If you loose money due to price fall, then it's time for you to buy more and hold till you regain. 

Loosing is nothing to feel bad about. You should look for different ways to earn in that your favourite exchange.

This is something extremely incredible when you are a novice, you tend to make many mistakes, what I recommend and what I did is study many, meditate, verify my mistakes and thus improve.

I think base on my own perspective believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve because loosing your money in a business. This is my mistake and I am the only responsible for it, because in trading there is a small chance to be scammed, because you have the time to choose carefully. Every business experience losses and those ceo or managers that make there business continue even they experience losses.

I would reload my account again. I would also try to learn from my mistakes that made me lose my money. If you fall off a horse, you have to get back on again to over come your fears. The same in trading. What many people dont realise the importance of a good broker when opening a trading account. You should only open an account with an ECN broker. Google what an ECN broker is. They are better than normal brokers.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It is bad for us.  If we start trading we should  to invest  our money and don't invest the whole money in one try.  Because  trading is not for all and everyone can not get success in trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, Jovic said:

As we all know that trading in cryptocurrency is risk and we will either gain profit or loss money whenever we trade and I have lost a lot of money in trading but I never gave up because I know giving up won't be the solution but learning from what failed me in the initial state. @Adavance

@Jovic its true we have to be very careful while trading the best because we can loose our fund inn a blink of an eye thats why we need to cut our loses when need be.

It is better losing at the start than at the end. Because losing is a lesson to avoid the next mistakes, and at the start you can lose a small amount. But if you will not lose at the start, and you will think you are an expert, then you will invest a high amount of money, this will be your big error.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

Most important thing is that you find your mistake, of course if you want to continue with trading.

And main mistake when beginners start with trading is that they did not research/learn about trading first, they start loss and after that want to learn it's vise versa you must to learn and after that to start with trading.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

if I will have more money I will start trading again and if I don't have I will get some money and start with a good capital again so the living option is not in my mind