Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Coinbase has great wallets and exchanges too but the problem is that in Coinbase they want to KIC for the wallet and it also has Airdrop but not everyone can participate only what those who have done KIC can do. Thank you. Happy Posting.

Definitely Coinbase, my choice is Coinbase and I always trust it, value it the most and deserve the most trust. I think with Coinbase users will feel secure and loved

Thank you very much my friend I heard all the names of those wallets but I have never used coinbase at the moment I am and since I started working in cryptocurrencies I use the blockchain wallet it is safe and more famous

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I still don't know anything about money wallets. I would like to know its name and how to save it. I would like detailed and clear information on this topic. Thank you. Happy Posting.

That's a god question if you are new in here. I think for those who has a small amount in there exchange wallet like yobit , coinbase or Binance. Then exchanges are enough for them. But for large sum they can use an actual wallet.

Thanks very much for your information about wallet,  all mentioned wallet are very good but I like coinbase wallet because It's easy to use and security is high. I think every newbie like coinbase wallet.

Great information bro. I really appreciate this type of post. Blockchain wallet is the most secure wallet that I know of because of the blockchain process it is directly connected to. The processing and confirmations are very fast. Only thing is that it requires kyc which reduces the amount of people using it

The good wallet that's will kept everyone more safe is only the blockchain wallet... Because if you'll be using that's wallet there will no need to fear of anything

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

As you recommend us some popular and top wallets i quite impressed. But i think coinbase pro is an exchanger of coinbase wallet. This exchanger is not for all. It only for selected some countries. This exchanger also count in top exchangers list.

The wallet you actually mentioned are good and trusted ones , there are are many legit and trusted wallet in Crypto, we should check out for the ones which would be very easy and legit for us to use .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most trusted wallet in the world is the Coin Base Wallet and the Blockchain Wallet I think are the most trusted. This is my opinion.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

those mentioned above are indeed good. those are reliable and trusted wallets and easy to use, if your looking for it those are highly suggested especially coinbase where they store crypto on a cold waller,meaning it is not prone on hacking.

I have been using the coinbase wallet for over a year now and I feel absolutely confident in it. It is a good wallet and is my most perfect choice. I currently use trust wallets and MEW and still use coinbase.

These wallets are good and reliable I have tried it and now I use Blockchain wallet is a good and easy to use wallet and also supports ethereum in addition to bitcoin with a low transfer fee also

Good wallet all time secure 

Blockchain can also be a blockexplorer and also an exchange. Blockchain also for me has a very good User Expereience and User Interface.

The coinbase and coinbase pro without a doubt best one in the market for any new member and any old one too. they are providing best services with security and almost with no fee. am already using coinbase account for wallet and its great man.. 

There are many good wallets online like, Coinbase, Blockchain and also there is others website exchange with high security like Bitstamp, Kraken and more........ but if you want to hold a big volume is better to buy a hardware wallet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for your information but now i am using tron wallet pro because aftet Earning i convert my coin in trx and then withdraw this to my wallet then i sell this...

folks wallets are pleasant indeed, but the crypto planet is inclusive of wallets, I bottle undertake one wich I second-hand it for extra than 2 being and zero abuse happened to me, this wallet is coinpot, if yiu don't hanker after to own an balance in it, it follows that at slightest appraise to look at about its fees for the reason that I am confident that you will maintain a advantage estimation about it 

Add trezor and its going to be good we have to work as hard and be good in what we have the effort we have to know of the right ideas we have tell working in different forms, the good issues of the working markets, the wallets that tell us are good, so trezor is an offline wallet and it works well even you can recover  your password

this wallet is coinpot, if yiu don't want to have an account in it, then at least try to read about its fees because I am sure that you will have a good opinion about it