I would like to invest in crypto - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

If you have an amount of money that you do not need and that you are ready to lose then you can start your baby steps in trading, but first you have to get classes and instructions on how to do a successful trade. If you stick to this forum you can learn a lot about the cryptocurrency world and you will earn some money too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 1/8/2021 at 12:40 PM, Cleaner said:

Brother, why do you always talk about senior members?  You don't need a rank in the forum to be a good expert in the crypto world.  If you analyze all the data and markets in the crypto world, you will understand everything after a while, and gradually become an expert.

I believe it's a gradual process and that is why I need a backup because I won't hide you I am a slow learner who need to learn little by little before understanding the real ideas, don't mind my ways anyway am just telling you the fact about myself.

Edited by Cryptotalk01

5 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

I believe it's a gradual process and that is why I need a backup because I won't hide you I am a slow learner who need to learn little by little before understanding the real ideas, don't mind my ways anyway am just telling you the fact about myself

If you can learn something by following me.  I want you to benefit from me.  But don’t always talk about senior members in posts.  If you want to have a good experience in the crypto world, you will research the crypto market and research all the information.  As a result, your knowledge will increase.

Edited by Cleaner

On 10/8/2019 at 2:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

Investing is very risky my friend. So before investing you must have enough knowledge about it.Do you know which is the best investment site? Or which crypto currency is the best for investment?  Do you know how to trade or how to transfer tokens? Af first you have to get more information and gain more knowledge about investing and its related topic.

I suggest you 1st you select the good platform for the crypto investment... And check it's a legit yes or not..  when you find so then you select the good coin for the investment which trading volume is Best then you invest in this coin and you check the market after one to two hours later if this coin go up so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this...

That is a great decision mate. But you have to gain enough knowledge for investing cryptocurrencies. First, you have to decide a place to invest your money. You can invest in investbox of yobit. But you should take advice from some senior members who are experienced by investment on crypto-currencies. You can also invest on bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. 

23 hours ago, Cleaner said:

If you want to have a good experience in the crypto world, you will research the crypto market and research all the information.  As a result, your knowledge will increase.

I actually want good knowledge and experience about cryptowold and just the way you earlier stated I will go on trial and error which is research so that I can acquire more experience to carry out this task successful without much problem.

You are welcome and my advice to you is that you must know what is crypto currency and also make some research about trading as well as investment aspects before anything else because it will serve as a guide to you on how to be successful and avoid loss of funds. All the best!

• +1 1

Dear friend, you can work in this field in the easiest way, but you have to follow up and save the information well in order to trade in this area. You must follow the currency rates and buy the currency expected to rise soon, and after it rises, you sell it.

I think investment in crypto we make earn best profit.Btc is most profitable currency. It is the best platform for earning and learning,it is good platform and they are thousand  members participate in this and earning it.

I think bitcoin is the best money for venture. The same number of know,

it is the principal cryptographic money, was concocted in 2009, and the bitcoin project made incredible progress before very long until it turned into the ruler of the crypto market and the biggest computerized cash as far as every day exchanging, market worth and predominance among clients, and is viewed as Bitcoin is the overall marker of the exhibition of the crypto market.

thanks for your post.......

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/11/2021 at 7:24 AM, The Game said:

You are welcome and my advice to you is that you must know what is crypto currency and also make some research about trading as well as investment aspects before anything else because it will serve as a guide to you on how to be successful and avoid loss of funds. All the best!

Well said my friend because there are alot of scammers in cryptoworld and they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people which is why we also need to seek good knowledge and experience before starting crypto.

• +4 1

that is a decent choices to do you ought to contribute digital money since they are the future helpful resources that will be utilized around the world in future.

3 hours ago, Labozhii said:
3 hours ago, Labozhii said:

Well said my friend because there are alot of scammers in cryptoworld and they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people which is why we also need to seek good knowledge and experience before starting crypto.

Yes buddy you are right there are too many kinds of the spammers in the world of the Crypto. They are doing the bad things in the Crypto. But we should never lose our heart and behave like the man of the courage and try to make the lots of the investment in the Crypto.

• +1 1

You should make a distinction between the words Bitcoin and crypto. When talking about crypto you mean you want to speculate and make money fast after finding a good risk/reward ratio. The best risk/reward is in Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum. This is why these coins have the highest volumes and marketcap.

I would suggest reading the Bitcoin whitepaper that is available at Bitcoin.rj.  If you are just Hoddling you are done at the moment but if you have traded many cryptocurrencies then you need to take a course in investing, because investing in cryptocurrency is no different than investing in regular stocks.  But just to give money to traders and other people including Bitcoin, this financial knowledge is not required.

To be able to invest in crypto, you must first study the market since it is a very volatile market and if you are not prepared to make a decision to enter the market and exit you will lose your investment, so the best key is to educate yourself to be able to invest

Dear brother, before you spend it, do some research on it, get as much knowledge as you can, you will be able to work, and in the internet, if you don't believe at all, contact with seniors  and Get some knowledge from them thank you

On 1/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, Labozhii said:

Good observation and now that you already know about scammers and how they cheat less experienced people the you have to becareful and never trust anybody you meet online and make all your login details anonymously.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Zotac Rx470 said:

20 hours ago, Zotac Rx470 said:

Yes buddy you are right there are too many kinds of the spammers in the world of the Crypto. They are doing the bad things in the Crypto. But we should never lose our heart and behave like the man of the courage and try to make the lots of the investment in the Crypto

We indeed don't need to be much afraid of them and that is why we need to acquire more knowledge and experience about Cryptoworld because that is when we will have more ideas on how to reduce the risk of falling victims of scammers.

1 hour ago, The Game said:

Good observation and now that you already know about scammers and how they cheat less experienced people the you have to becareful and never trust anybody you meet online and make all your login details anonymously.

Surely my friend and I hope anyone reading this conversation make use of what we are saying because scammers as well as Hackers are very smart which is why we have to be vigilant and we should avoid clicking on unknown links because that is how they use to get some of our personal informations.

I advise you for to start with mimi amount to practice and try and same time make search about what you have study on market and analysts history of currency before buy it and analyze charts and candles to determine when you have to do deals 

• +1 1

Investing in crypto is one of the best idea I think and if you wanna invest little about them I would like to recommend you altcoine or ethereum which will give you best profit in early stage of your career in cryptocurrencies. After that you can also try bitcoin and xrp also

first of all learn about the cryptocurrency and than do some of the airdrops and when you get some experience you can chose any of new coins you have hope in which.

3 hours ago, easm said:

My friend, you can invest in cryptocurrencies. There are many currencies that can be identified and collected information about in order to benefit from them. For that, we have to start investing in order to obtain profitable results through that.

But we can invest today and lose later, there are some coins that are just shitty while some people do not know how to invest. Like there was a time Link was $20, some people invested at that point and now losing. We should make proper and accurate analysis before investing in any cryptocurrency.