I would like to invest in crypto - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

My friend, after you listen to the many advice, do not rush to take any advice. Look for yourself and choose what suits you. Every person has his skills and has a path of success that is different from the other, and what others excel in may not be successful for you. So choose your own path.

• +2 1

My advice is that you investigate the project you want to enter, reviews, read its website and roadmap, this you should do to have a little knowledge of how it works and the projection of the currency in an estimated time.
I think everyone recommends bitcoin but in the long term and I consider it to be successful, however you have to be patient to reach the goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

You can invest among the first ten coins of coinmarket cap, if you have good capital you could do it with bitcoin that will guarantee you profitability is just to keep it and let its value increase 

• +2 1

I think crypto is the best way for investing. You can invest in crypto market. I you want invest in crypto market I think you learn better knowledge about crypto currency and trading skills. You always follow the rules and regulations.

On 11/27/2020 at 9:36 AM, ZeeRooN said:

First of all, you should choose the money you invested well and be patient. You can watch the analysts about it

Watching analysts is not all, you have to be your own analyst, reading news always, checking the price of the coin you want to trade, taking other proper technically analytical means like making use of indicators and so on. 

Know first when and where to start investing cryptocurrency and also look for a legit investment site to avoid being scam. Choose a right coin to invest in order for you to earn good profit. I just want to share yobit exchange because the investbox is profitable also it is a legit exchange site with a fast transaction.

The field of investment is a very profitable field, but you should choose reliable investment sites that offer a good profit rate because there are many unsafe investment sites and you may lose your money there if you send any money to them, so put your money in a safe place to get good profits and withdraw it safely

Okay, If you are new to the world of cryptocurrency I suggest first reading some tutorial websites like investopedia.com and learning how the market works and the various investments available in crypto.

• +2 1

I think first you should decide which strategy are you going: is it short term or hold or what?
Anyway, I'm sure that ETH is the most profitable now because of 2.0 technology, its price definitely will continue to grow for a one-two year.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

In general, investments in cryptocurrencies tend to be more risky because everything depends on the volatility of the free market that on several occasions can give you a bad move, on the other hand, investments within platforms that work with cryptocurrencies are usually safer because These can be constantly monitored by its members and are usually accompanied by a certain reputation which helps to have greater peace of mind.

Of course I like Crypto Invest the most because Crypto Invest is one of the best ways to make money and if I can invest in real sites by choosing the right Crypto then I can make more money in less time.

There are currencies that have proven successful in the digital currency market, including the Ethereum (ETH) currency, which is an emerging currency that has a great future between currencies.

At first you should invest small amount of money and buy some coins and wait until your coins price increase then sell coins on good exchange and you will get some profit. In this way, you will get some experience of trading. 

If you want to invest, I would suggest you to invest in Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. If you invest in Bitcoin, you will get a lot of profit.So if you buy Bitcoin and sell it when the price of Bitcoin goes up, then it is better to get profit.

Before making any investment ,If you are serious then you should start from learning how crypto markets works and about fundamentasl and technical aspects of market. After that you can select some projects and start analysing it's price and invest only after that.

For Investment in Bitcoin ,you can invest when there is bear market and price is at bottom but you have to be sure that you could hodl for long time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Agreed that you are interested in cryptocurrency but what did you know or how much did you know about this cryptocurrency? You need to ask yourself that.you need to understand the basic things in this cryptocurrency 

Suggested to you, my friend go for the beginner section will gain a lot of information there before you start trading you have to gain experience and know a lot about encrypted currencies I wish you success.

I like to invest on crypto coins.  We need experience to invest in the crypto world.  If we invest without experience it will be risky for us.  We will choose a few coins and an exchange site to invest.  As a result, we will benefit by investing

Yes if you like it then there is no bad things but the main I which coin you want to invest so I will suggest you just invest with the BTC if you want healthy investment in crypto. In crypto choose btc it is the best for us. So don't worry and invest in the btc ok.

• +1 1

Investing in crypto is the best investment so far. Lots of people have exempted from trading in gold, dollars and other assets. Btc is the new gold and it will be essential to keep investing as little traders as well

• +5 1

Just buy some top coin's from cmc but dont go below 100 rank coins .and use your supernumerary money .so thats why i want to invst in crypto .and how you can invest better in them .

Do invest cryptos is one of the most profitable assets due to their volatility but they are also one of the most riskiest investments. So if you are just starting up I would advice to learn the basics and also learn how to invest and manage risks. In the mean time you can start slow with holding.

Edited by selfmade

Investing on cryptocurrencies is a best idea that each and every trader should apply because the most popular thing about investment is that you can gain when the price is definitely up. 

In my opinion.  In our opinion deciding to enter this crypto trading world is not so easy, you must first study everything about crypto.There are more positives than the negatives of trading, and it is easier to buy and sell and it is the best currency Ethereum in business because it moves a lot.