How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Welcome to Yobit. You are in the right place to win for free from currencies, all you have to do is register on the platform and wait for hot offers. Sometimes yobit  will give you  a free coin without do anything  . Sometimes you can profit from the foucit  that is included in yobit . And also yobit  create an aidrop  that you can participate in, such as free dollars
You can also profit more than $ 2 a day by connecting your cryptotalk account to Yobit, posting topics and comments, and profit from them. I wish you good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Siempre he dicho que lo que es regalado, es bueno!

sin embargo, es algo que nos ganamos de manera gratuita y que al largo plazo se obtienen aunque sea ganancias!

• +2 1

On 28.01.2020 at 21:13, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Yes you can, first you need to write 100 usefull posts

• +2 1

The easiest way is to subscribe to the yobit news channel in telegrams. They regularly announce something, so it's impossible to miss.

To get free coins you have to share the platform of crypto talk or yobit on your social media so this way you can get freecoins. And I think there was a rule that you need to have some money on your account and make some trades.

Create an account on yobit first. Then go to the free coins option and click there. Now you find detail of many coins. You can select any of them and claim.

You can get free coins on yobit after doing some tasks but I don't think they can be useful, they only give few cents, if you want to make money go trade and you will get more.

"We grow by lifting others"

To get free coins on yobit you can just click on FreeCoins and then claim some coins.Or you can participate in airdrops on Yobit.In FreeCoins you can claim not more than a few cents,but on airdrop, it can be hundreds of dollars.For example, the last airdrop gave about 500 dollars to everyone
PS:pls, like my comment

Лучший способ - участие в аирдропах. Yobit часто стал проводить их, так что просто выполни условия и получи свои токены или монеты. Их можно будет продать или трейдить их на бирже.

First of all you have to register on yobit exchange. Then click on free coins option. Now you will see a big list of many coins. There you can click on claim which coin you want.

You will get the free coins on the Yobit platform after sharing Yobit on one of the social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, VK) and then copying the sharing link and confirming it.You can get free coins on the Yobit platform on a daily or one-time basis, depending on the currency.  Freebies I don't mind more free cryptocurrencies.

in order to get free tokens from yobit, we have to do the airdrop missions given. when the prize starts to be distributed ı hope we will benefit. 

To get free coins in Yobit u have to click on the FreeCoins tab then share on social media. You can also take part in their aidrops which is even better.

Everything is easy and simple there! Different tasks, different rewards. A popular task is simply to share an ad on one of the popular social networks. Good luck with your earnings!

You can also get so-called 'free coins' in the form of drops on the exchange itself. For example, as far as I know, there will be 2 such drops in 2 years.

yes u can get Free coins can be obtained from the yobit platform by entering the Free Coin menu. There are many currencies that distribute free of charge, as well as by trading. You can get bitcoins in exchange for trading, as well as cryptotalk site gives you on every post Satoshi after 100 post

On 1/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

They say they will  give  you free coins on conditions are ;  you will have  to follow  the acounts they have  given .With this  condition , you can get  free coins.  Finally ,  they want  a link  from you  to confirm  that you  have followed.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, Atique said:

You have to share it on multiple sites to win. Another way to win is by trading daily. They give away satoshis always for doing certain tasks

You must clic on the option to get free dollars and then that will take you to a telegram bot in which you must follow a series of steps in order to claim the free coins.

Before it was free, but now you need to share it on Instagram before you can get free coins. Therefore, if you do not have an account, you will not be able to get free coins. Sometimes they will give you another task, for example, you need to trade 10 times a week.

Hey. Yes, you can get free coins. To do this, you must repost to a social network, then copy the repost link and paste it into the desired window. After that, these coins will be available to you.

Indeed, you can request free coins in the FreeCoins tab when you request to share you must promote a Yobit tool on the twitter or vk platforms, then copy the link of the publication, paste it in Yobit and voila, you can get your FreeCoin.

Thanks for the info, never paid attention to this button. Now I will try to get some free coins. I hope it works.