How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Of course, my friend, but he needs to understand the appropriate method, and that you will get some satoshis for free. Try to choose the appropriate currency when entering this platform and how much profit you can enter with. Consult some old members and you will certainly get useful information.

Yes, you can get free cryptocurrencies from the yobit platform, but these cryptocurrencies have a low or no value, so you cannot benefit from them, but it is possible in the future to start trading them and increase their value.

Yes, you can get them, but these coins are very small in value, but you can get them and store them until their price increases over time.

My friend, welcome to you
You can get free currency on the yobit platform when there is an airdrop on the platform and download a new currency, and you can obtain it, store it and be patient until its price is revealed, and here you sell it to earn profits
Hope you enjoy your time here

Friend i think it not true for us in my knowledge any way that offer you to get free bitcoin it not be true so be aware before to use it i think it cause to lost your balance so my advice never use this option work on crypto to get coins because it is safe and legit way to earn coins.

Simply you can collect free coins by:
- Click on Free Coins.
- A new browsing window opens in which you click on Twitter.
- It automatically goes to your Twitter account and asks you to post a tweet containing a referral link.
- You publish the tweet, then copy the link, paste it in the main tab and press ok.
- Then you collect free coins.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

In yobit, you can get a free coin just by sharing a post or a connection on your social media site, such as Twitter or Facebook. When you get to your Yobit homepage, there is an icon on the top bar where you can get free coins.

I also find this option in site of my account.. I never think about it before but after reading your post I visited such option. So I really dishearted by seeing that there is a long process as they say to share it with others to your coins. After a long time I become able to receive them but I that balance didn't show in my wallet.. I tried again and again but failed every time   in last I will only say that it is not good idea.. So keep away from it.. It requires a lot of time to do or may be there will be any other way to get your balance into your wallet. 

This new world is very broad and we need a lot to learn about it so we here in this forum do not have an answer for you about what you will gain from participating, but I find that the 20 daily posts here are really enough for me to understand more about the topic, there is no need to take risks

You can do this by entering the yobit platform website and sharing the platform link on social media sites and then you can get free coins, but you must do 20 deals per day to get free coins

• +1 1

Yes, you can get some cryptocurrencies through the yobit platform, but you must share some advertisements for the platform on Twitter. It is not bad to collect these currencies, but at the moment they have no value.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Members, We are very fortunate to have been in this wonderful forum that offers encrypted currencies in exchange for writing private publications or commenting on other people's publications. What this forum offers is not comparable to any other forum or profit site of profit and experience.

• +1 1

Under the text there are logos of social media such as Twitter and others to share the links on them, but they do not pay that well, it is not even worth to bother yourself with it.

Hello dear friend, in fact, yes, you can get some free currencies from there, but I do not recommend that because most of them have no value and you cannot withdraw them to your wallet as I think you can invest in it, but knowing that its project is not successful in my opinion, I wish success to all.

• +1 1

Yes you can earn free coins from yobit but the value of the coins are not that big also some of them are dead. But the one's that still works,you can just store them and then trade or exchange them when the price rises.

Is there any way where some one can obtain free if yes please we need and explanation ,because am seeing new thing some are saying we should post yobit in Facebook and Instagram we are going to get it,so no and so fore .thanks mates.

I think that you can get free coins only by trading or by sharing advertisements of yo bit in twitter you can earn free coins you can even claim them daily and instantly send to your account and also you can share in facebook to earn free coins you can earn a different kinds of coins daily by this so good luck with free coins.

Yes, my friend, I noticed this thing.  But I do not have experience in this matter, but I think that you can get a few cheap currencies that you can store until their price increases and then you can exchange them and so you will benefit

• +5 1

You have to share the Yobit platform on a social media site and then copy the link of the post or tweet that you made and put it in the designated box, and if the link you set is accepted, you will be able to get free coins.

Yes you can, my friend, you can get free digital currencies but their value will be very small and you will only benefit from them if you store them until their price rises in the market . 
But provided you have a certain number of trades .
Good luck.

I do not know anything about this topic, but I am also interested and I hope to get an answer from the comments, thank you all 

• +1 1

You can collect cryptocurrencies more than once every day or once, depending on the type of currencies, but you have to share the Yobit platform on one of the social networking sites (Facebook - Twitter ...) every time you want to get these free currencies.

It is good to have more cryptocurrencies for free and all you have to do is click on the icon of a social media site and then publish this post or tweet on your personal page and copy the link and put it in the blank place and if the link is correct, you will get the free coins.

you must share the link to the yobit exchange in your social networks, only then you will meet all the conditions and will be able to get free coins

Yes, you can win free coins through the Yobit platform by clicking on the share button that you talked about and sharing the platform link in your applications and websites my friend and receiving the coins after that.

Yes, you can get free coins via yobit
But its value is almost non-existent
They cannot be used until they are of great value.

Edited by mhd tello