How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Yes you are get free coins. But this is for specific time interval called airdrop. If you take part in this then you get free stoshi or any other type of coins. But this will be profitable for you and take part in this airdrop.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Yes dude there is options like to get free coins on yobit but I don't think so that it would be beneficial in any sense because you have to do lot of things before getting coins in clamming process like you have to share the links to different sites like Facebook Twitter or any other 

I think the only way we can get free coin from yobit is by invest with in the yobit invest box, we invest with some of our coin and get some free coin back after some hours of our investment, that's the only way I can tell on how to get free coins in the invest box

Yes dear friend you can earn coins free but the value of these coins are very low still. If you want to earn free coins then go for it but you have to store and wait for some time till the price raises. Thanks!

Good evening my friends, I do not have enough information about this topic, but I heard that you can get free currency from the Yobit platform, once a day. These currencies do not have much value, but perhaps in the future the price will increase and become large. It is preferable to ask the experienced members in This topic.

• +1 1

no problem every person preserve assertion free coins at yobit but occasionally at hand are particular proceedings you basic to organize before you preserve acquire it.like exchanging a number of assets by their exchange.also test to run through approximately time to explore their investbox.

You can earn free coin from yobit from.many methods you can earn from posting and earn btc you can invest your coins then you will receive free coins from yobit. 

Its Simple, there is an option on yobit exchange namely Get Free Coins, by clicking on that a great list of different coins will be shown and the all have buttons of claiming in front of them to claim easily

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For us to get free coins, I think you need to click a share post from yobit social media like if you have a twitter you should retweet their post and then copy the URL of the yobit post that you retweeted, then post it there so that you can claim your coins, but I'm not sure if this works but you can try it, getting free coins is just a small amount and it never easy to get free coin without working for it.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

If it is a very interesting section where we can obtain coins from many projects and this only by doing some things with reference to sharing on social networks to obtain these cryptocurrencies.

On the off chance that you need to get free coin at yobit, at that point you need to share yobit trade connect in the web-based media and you need to glue the offer connection at yobit trade website, just it.

• +1 1

This is for social networks, sharing yobit news on social networks or in a forum and for this they pay you is a good way to obtain cryptocurrencies and very easy and practical.

presently I imagine you can't pick up free coins in yobit argument as straight away you want to trade smallest 10 trade for the being for the reason that you accomplish that daily subsequently you pick up the free coin if not it will not opus freely 
No you will not you encompass to organize around of the mission subsequently just will competent to comprehend the coins and ponder that is testing to figure out if you are not having to a great extent investment in your tab that how you be able to make sure of it

It's true that u can get free coins but after a little work like u have share it on different websites and popular platform I mean u can earning free coins through sharing. The another way that if u make trade 20 times per day then surely u would get free coins but the amount of free coins are very low

Yes I saw this option at the yobit and also opened that but I didn't understand that therefore I left it. But I think we can earn free coins by sharing something but I did not have much knowledge about that.

To be sincere i do not have any ideas about this so it would be better if someone can please shed more light on this for me and my fellow beginners so that we won't be misguided to some suspicious link  or scam site...thank you very much 

I am on here so I also want to earn free coins but i do not see any option to get free coins. I think the option is when you invest on the coins then you will be get any free coins from yobit.

I have never gotten free coin myself nor do I know about them I have read the post of my seniors and guessed from them that if we trade we can get free coin.

Hello dear friend, I read the past post the forum about yobit free coin but now I saw yobit exchange and not found any free coin option, so friend you can not earn free coin at yobit exchange but if you work cryptotalk forum than you can earn free coin.

Edited by kingcrypto27

On 1/28/2020 at 9:43 PM, Atique said:

The free coin section which you saw on crypto talk is is no longer relevant is what I heard. But I also heard about a feature known as invest box where you can get high investment rates which is almost equal to free coins.

hello my friend, you can make useful posts and topics in this forum and get paid for it in the yobit platform, or you can invest your money in invest box, this is my information and I'm reading the comments to learn more

Yobit is giving some free coins to the users on daily basis not on daily basis but sometimes whenever it launches a new coin and in other section you can get some free coins which is useless thing to do I think

• +2 1

You can free coins, you just need to sign up in yobit exchange and then you can earn 1700 dollars for free and if you wants to earn more free money then you can refer this exchange then you will also get some free coins.

You can get free youbit coin by referring someone and they have some free coin offer.But the price of youbit coin is to low.You should have to follow when the price of youbit will getting high.

Friend, to earn cryptocurrencies in the Freecoins section of Yobit, you must start a session there with Facebook and so you can some cryptocurrencies, but remember that the majority of tokens that are given there are already dead, I mean they no longer work or nobody buys, but it is a way to earn some crypto on Yobit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.