How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

I had never heard of this topic before, but when I registered the income on the platform I found 1700 dollars. I don't know if the period of benefit from it has expired or not, also some of my friends told me that most of the free coins on Yobit are not of value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you can aquire it by trading. Some sites gives free cryptocurrency and coins but there can be lots of scammers so make sure you choose the right one. I really think this platform is the best place to earn cryptocurrency legitimately.

• +1 1

You can get free coin from yobit by completing some easy tasks . Now a days you can get 1700$ from yobit. You can see this offer on tha front page of your yobit exchange account. You can see this offer near to your login ID. Click on that offer and complete all step and you will get some $.

Yes mate. We can get free coins in yobit. We just have to share a post that they give to share. Then we need to give the link of our sharing source.  You will get a little amount of coin that you want. You can also receive  yotra coins while trading in yobit.

Which free coins? Yobit has many free coins giveaways, also all coins created by Yobit worth almost like free.

If you mean to Yodollars from Yobit signature campaign, yes when you get them on your wallet and when you can sell it, probably this 700 Yodollar will worth less than one cent. But he is so smart adding "dollar" in coin name, I guess many people think, hey there is a free $700.

Yeah I also saw this option in yobit but I didn't try yet because I'm a beginner and still completing my first 100 posts after this I will try this option to earn I think we can post them on instagram or Facebook or such apps

• +2 1

The digital currencies distributed daily by the Ubiquit platform may vary from day to day, but the method of profit is not different.

After working for a week or more, you can sell the digital currencies that you have collected from the platform by going to the trading section and then choosing to sell against the dog coin pair and choose the currency that you want to sell, so that you have converted the digital currencies into the dog currency and then you can withdraw it to any platform You want, but before the withdrawal, make sure of the transfer fees and choose the currency that is low in the conversion costs, such as the dip, and which you can convert with less than 20 satoshi. It is also worth noting that there are many platforms and sites that give digital currencies for free and resemble a platform Yobit.

• +4 1

I don't think that is still option. I have tried to share on the various socia media platform available there but it doesn't work. So I believe there is no more free coins at the moment.

Share the link on social media such as Facebook and after that, copy the sharing link and send it to the platform, and you will notice that you have become eligible to take the free coins. Also, the platform distributes airdrops in every specific period of time and they are all free of charge that you can benefit from.

Yes their are many ways to get coins in yobit. But if I must say, it is not worth the effort you put in.

Nobody wants to work more for less pennies. My advice is to wait for the price hike.

thanks for reading:) 

There are many ways to get free coins, namely Airdrop, cryptotalk campaign and also by sharing on different sites. If we are active and continue to trade you can get Dice. Currently yobit also provides Yodefi for users who transact BTC / USDT, we will get 777 Yodefi every 10 minutes.

• +1 1

You can get free yobit coins but it will not make the same amount of what you do or do in the secure forum, these free yobit coins will be in small amounts and not what we are used to earning.

You can get free coins from yobit if you participate in their Airdrops.You can also start work in cryptotalk forum to receive free Talk token into your yobit account.

• +1 1

Yes, free coins can be obtained from it. You can participate in several private sites in the industry, but the value of these currencies is low. Therefore, I suggest that you get it and keep it, as there is a possibility of its increase ... and you can also get free coins upon completing 20 trades a day .. Good luck my friend 🖤

I do not know a lot about but I think the amount of that free coin is not much. So its better to earn instead of taking the advantage of the free coin. Because you cannot sell that free coin instantly because of its low price and you have to save it when the price will be high.

I also have a same kind of problem and if there is someone who can help me please do this favour for me. I have been watching the notification of earning 1700 dollars and also the notification showing in my account of getting free coins but I don't know how to benefit from this notification. I tried for 2 to 3 times but I could not get a single idea of benefits from  these opportunities

On 12/9/2020 at 9:39 AM, Tom Brandon said:

You can get free coins from yobit if you participate in their Airdrops.You can also start work in cryptotalk forum to receive free Talk token into your yobit account.

You are right @Tom BrandonBut the free coins are not only gotten through Airdrops, Yobit exchange site also gives free coin to its members for sharing them of social media. 

This is good if it exists. I do not know anything about it yet. I think it is on Yobit, but I have not collected information on the subject yet

On 1/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

If you could give us the exact problem you face it will be better. It is not possible that it just says share, there will be exact directions on the post you should share in social media and this will help you to 

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't done that part because the freecoins didn't interest me being very low in value. What is required from you is to share the pop up that appears in twitter. This will enable the freecoins for you but the rewards are too little, it is like faucets for some very low priced coins.

• +2 1

Yes, it's true, within the yobit platform you'll earn some free currencies, but there's a condition for that which you create quite 20 trades on the platform, and therefore the earning is extremely little and currencies are unknown within the market, so I see it as a waste of your time .

You can get it but free coins doesn't have a great value,  i think best thing to do is waiting for yobit campaigns because sometimes yobit can make very profitable campaigns , like dlrs. When i joined yobit telegram bot there was a button about get free coin and when i click that button i received 700 -800 free coins i don't remember the exact amount but it doesn't have a value .

• +3 1

there is a free coin section in yobit but the coins given are so little dust amount that it would take forever for them to accumulate to make a decent income. I think it is a waste of time even checking that section unless they make some improvements there.

• +3 1

Yes you can get more benefit that way by doings all that stuff, so if you are seeing that option you can use that to earn more money, you can share them to different forums platforms and sites, or even with friends that will give you good coins and tokens