Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

talking about the transaction speed of Bitcoin it depends upon the way you are paying on the transaction if the fee is high your transaction will be confirmed immediately

Well,  if from what you mentioned above is really how to determine whether a crypto is fast for transaction,  then btc is for front in that aspect,  it is the most popular and and most demanded coin. 

Bitcoin sending speed is very good and almost its speed is 10 transactions in just 1 second but the ETH2.0 speed is fast then the bitcoin sending is almost the 1000 transaction per second.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/22/2021 at 9:48 AM, LeviAckerman12 said:

I think the transaction speed of bitcoins actually depends on the number of transaction happening all over the world right now! if there are many transactions which are in line in blockchain it might take some time to transfer your cryptocurrency from one place to anothe

You're right but the capacity of transactions that can be process by bitcoin are only 5 five per seconds, and it has to wait for one block to finish before proccessing the next block, and that's why it must queue and take alot of time to process transactions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was just getting bored past week when I was done the transaction from the blockchain wallet to the localbitcoins wallet, but it was take more than 15 hours to be confirmed. 

The confirmation time is slow because is around 10 minutes for each confirmation, can be less or more, 10 minute is just he average time

On 1/20/2021 at 1:03 PM, Abbaogge said:

when you need a fast transaction, you have to pay more fees, users that mine will arrange things and list as higher than priority than the rest and transaction that pay less fee, this is tell us that, if you run a transaction with perfect price, higher than anybody, you may get instant transaction.

But that is the disadvantage, if you have to pay high fees to get fast transaction while there are coins with low fees and fast transaction like XRP.

Bitcoin, in my opinion, is not the fastest, there are currencies much faster than it, and the withdrawal fees for it It is cheap compared to Bitcoin, so Bitcoin's withdrawal speed is not the best, but of course it has other advantages 

• +1 1

Bitcoin has a certain way to perform transactions. Miners gather transactions from the transaction pool and select first those with higher fees. Every ten minutes a block is mined and the transactions are validated in the network. To have fully confirmed a transcation six confirmations are required.

This is right the peoples willingness increases when they found some currency transection fast or their non interrupted supply and got available all the time and also their price and if all these qualities are present in a currency then it is considered as a good currency like bit coin.

Bitcoin most at times is not really fast due to so many blocks and transaction being carried out. Bitcoin always has the highest traffic in the market and this will just keep increasing as time goes on. The speed of bitcoin can take up to about 10 to 60 minutes to complete a single transaction

On 1/27/2020 at 3:10 PM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

If we send Bitcoin to another wallet, it is sent much faster because Bitcoin is a very fast cryptocurrency.Withdrawing Bitcoin carries a lot of fees so many people do not want to withdraw Bitcoin.

Encrypted transactions are considered fast, but they need a short time in order to confirm the operations and to have accuracy in work so that errors do not occur

The most famous currency Bitcoin is famous because of its speedy transactions. Although some low value cryptocurrencies as compared to Bitcoin have much more transaction speed. These are not famous as BTC because of security. I think the speed of the transaction of Bitcoin is near about 10 to 15 minutes.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency transaction speeds are much faster. If we send bitcoin from one wallet to another, the bitcoin moves to another wallet in seconds.Cryptocurrency money transfers are so fast that we can send bitcoin from one part of the world to another in just a seconds.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is combined to each other. Bitcoin is hogh price coin ,according to my opinion safet and security come first then other. According to me bitcoin is use good transactions speed which is suitavle for bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  But we can seen it can easily transfer to other with out waste of time.

My friend the coin is in great demand by people who can be judged by the speed, demand and supply in the market. Crypto currency transactions are very fast. Because it is traded through online. Bitcoin are very fast and very important in terms of transactions because many use it to trade and invest. The cryptocurrency has digital transactions for sending and receiving. 

On 1/31/2021 at 3:17 PM, katri2 said:

I know, Bitcoin is called the other cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is now the most valuable currency but like other currencies, it has some difficulties, if you pay a lot of money as a fee, you will get your payment quickly.  

But then why pay more money for fast speed while you could pay less on some coins and the speed would be fast, where I'm going with this is do you think bitcoin would stay for long in first rank with all this competition?

the bitcoin is much faster in the transactions but it will not be the same for the bitcoin because when there will be a lot of the transactions per one single second and it will not be able to process it fast there will be issues with the payments than.

If bitcoin was really slow compared to other crptocurrency like ethereum that only need 1 min to be confirmed where bitcoin need around 2-3 minutes and even more.

Well, depending on the exchange and the rate it can be faster or slower, I think there are other cryptocurrencies faster to be moved than bitcoin, but it does not stop having an adequate speed for what is required

The speed of Bitcoin transactions did not seem satisfactory to me at all.  Because its speed depends on the fee. If you pay more, the speed will be faster and if you pay less, the speed will be less. So you can pay a fee depending on how important your transaction is.  

On 1/27/2020 at 3:10 PM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

If you want to  do first transaction  then  i wanna suggest you to make transaction via xrp or trx as the trc blockchain has  less network congestion.. secondly you can choice  up for bitcoin transaction but be careful about the bitcoin transaction fee.. i am a less amount transaction people so always find out fast transaction coin and less fee  coin...

On 2/3/2021 at 7:01 PM, Elmerzx said:

Well, depending on the exchange and the rate it can be faster or slower, I think there are other cryptocurrencies faster to be moved than bitcoin, but it does not stop having an adequate speed for what is required

The transaction speed for bitcoin is not adequate in my view, and the fees sometimes gets even higher, like right now the fees of bitcoin have grown so high.

The speed of Bitcoin transfers depends on the fees that you have to pay, as when the fees are higher, the speed is higher. As we know, they are exchange transactions from country to country via the Internet, if we want them to be faster we have to pay additional costs.

• +1 1