Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

Through cryptocurrencies, we can exchange money very quickly and without knowing personal data.  We got rid of the power of banks and governments thanks to cryptocurrencies.  Many countries are now recognizing Bitcoin.  Experts expect cryptocurrencies to replace paper currencies soon.

• +4 1

In some portfolios, the speed of transactions depends on the amount of fees that you pay, but in other portfolios there are fixed fees for payment, so the issue of the speed of transactions varies according to the different wallet that they use.

I think that what I like most about digital currencies is that it is fast in most of the transactions that you enter into, meaning that you do not need to wait for the completion of your transactions except for minutes or moments

• +3 1

The price depends on supply and demand, so the greater the demand, the greater the price, and it seems that these two things are achieved with respect to Bitcoin, while the speed of transactions, I read once in an article that the speed of Bitcoin transactions reaches 15 transactions per second.

• +1 1

I do not think that Bitcoin is the fastest among cryptocurrencies, however it is the best and most reliable currency, due to the success of its project and the large demand for it and its support by many companies.

• +1 1

I don't have much idea on this but according to my friend making transactions using bitcoin is very fast and very important in terms of transactions because many use it to trade and invest and therefore many use it to trade because of its speed since it has hashes.

• +2 1

Bitcoin transactions are generally very fast because they are decentralised and are peer to peer meaning you send directly to the address and not to a bank and then to the address.

• +2 1

On 4/21/2021 at 2:59 AM, Xantosis said:

I don't have much idea on this but according to my friend making transactions using bitcoin is very fast and very important in terms of transactions because many use it to trade and invest and therefore many use it to trade because of its speed since it has hashes.

Actually Bitcoin transaction speed is high because I have tried it many times even they mentioned you more time while the process done In a very short time and sometimes some other exchange and coins has slow process and speed they will get you bored..

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Actually Bitcoin transaction speed is high because I have tried it many times even they mentioned you more time while the process done In a very short time and sometimes some other exchange and coins has slow process and speed they will get you bored..

But my problem is that the transaction fee is always high which is 0.0012 satoshi and for someone like me i think it is too much, in that case i will prefer to make use of coins that have lower fees compared to bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, Xantosis said:

But my problem is that the transaction fee is always high which is 0.0012 satoshi and for someone like me i think it is too much, in that case i will prefer to make use of coins that have lower fees compared to bitcoin.

Dear then you have to choose coins like xrp , TRX usdt and many more then you will safe from huge fee i think the TRX will be good for you to make a transaction because it has low fee and you will not get such fee and also xrp has low fee you can try it..

My dear friend I want to tell you that the transaction speed of the Bitcoin is not faster than the other cryptocurrencies because when you want to exchange the Bitcoin there are many verifications that's why the transaction speed is become slow

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Dear then you have to choose coins like xrp , TRX usdt and many more then you will safe from huge fee i think the TRX will be good for you to make a transaction because it has low fee and you will not get such fee and also xrp has low fee you can try it..

You are right on this my dear friend and since the coin is even popular in all exchangers definitely i will go for it because i have now checked and saw the fee at 0.5 xrp which is not even up to a dollar.

We can not really tell about how fast is bitcoin transactions because I think it is based on the network connection you are using. In my experience some transferring of bitcoin from yobit to my wallet is sometimes slow and sometimes fast. I really don't know where the speed is basing on.

• +3 1

In general, cryptocurrency transactions are quick and easy. If you want very fast exchanges, you can use lightning gestures for fast transactions, but then you will have to pay more fees.

Actually speed of bitcoin is not good now. Speed of transactions depends on the amount of fees that you pay. Bitcoin plays an important role in crypto through bitcoin money is available   to others in high speed.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is not considered fast in terms of documenting transactions because its network cannot document more than 7 transactions per second, but it is very secure and can never be hacked.

• +2 1

I personally think that bitcoin is not as fast as the other cryptocurrency there is in the market and for the wallet that I am using, it would tend to cost more if you want your bitcoin to be sent fast, comparing to ripple, with low transaction fees it is pretty good and fast.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is very fast when transacting either in the forum or at the exchange of it financial institutions just to meet with everyone demand because is a business transaction place that a lot do participate in.

Yes dear if you have bitcoin and you want to take this in dollor then we can take dollor by changing btc in to dollor and we can take withdraw our dollor in to bank account and we can recieve in minutes from bank . 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is so fast currency these days this is digital currency which is very popular among people so you have to invest in this currency for better profit without any lose of money but star away from hackers

• +3 1

Well i think all of the coins here in crypto world are fast because this coins are runs through network and no network are too slowly, its just like an adaptor for you charger and the socket to your house, when you put the adaptor to the socket, its fastly get an electricity with it for just s mili seconds.

• +3 1

It is true, my dear friend, as the speed of conducting transactions and the amount of supply and demand determines the success of the cryptocurrency, so when entering this field, you must know well about prices and the reality of cryptocurrencies before investing any of them.

• +3 1

Well, Bitcoin is not one of the fastest currencies for transactions, as the transaction may take ten minutes to be executed, due to the severe congestion due to the widespread popularity of Bitcoin and the large number of its users. The fastest currencies are Litecoin and Ethereum wich takes less than 30 second to excute.

I think that at the present time Bitcoin is not fast enough when doing many transactions at the same time and it may need high fees if you want to finish the transaction quickly, but that may change in the future.

Well, personally I have not noticed any transaction speed since the time that I joined cryptocurrecy, though I have read that sometimes the number of people buying and selling coins at the same time can have a very good impact on the speed of the transaction. But I think that Bitcoin should have a more faster transaction speed because it is the most used coin.