Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

On 1/7/2021 at 5:46 PM, Faska fas said:

I think we all know even bitcoin is the biggest coin and the oldest but non of us actually use it that much in transferring funds because its slow and has lots of fees but we use coins like TRX

I normally prefer to use XLM in my transactions, but I would like to ask, if bitcoin is getting slower and slower what do you think would it drops from it's rank in the future?

About the transaction speed of bitcoin i just says that the speed is not enough as compared to other altcoins which gives highest transaction speed with cheaper fee so i thinks that the bitcoin need improvements in both sides transaction fee and transaction speed .

• +2 1

4 hours ago, guatazoo said:

For me I actually couldn't see any corona virus effects to bitcoin, because the bitcoin price were still increased while corona become a very seriously pandemic. 

I agree with you but at first corona did affect bitcoin negatively the price dropped to 4k, but later the effect turned positive because of lockdown, when people got time to stay at home and discover this new technology.

Edited by selfmade

Bitcoin is not as fast as it or today because once we have sent the amount it takes a lot of time to reach there and it's almost 30 minutes to go to the next wallet

• +3 1

Compare to mostly cryptocurrencies, the Bitcoin has very slower speed in transactions. If you are looking for best blockchains with highest speed I can suggest Nano, Doge and Bitcoin cash. they are the best coins in the market with lowest fee and fast transaction.

• +1 1

Of course, one of the most important factors affecting the currency is speed, price, supply, demand and speed. It must be very good so that the currency remains strong enough, but Bitcoin is not fast enough to conduct transactions, but its strength is good and we hope that its speed is more than that.

Gentleman I want to tell you about the speed of the cryptocurrency e-transactions in these days the BTC are not collect in your wallet but you should not too worried about that this is a a a temporary problem

As compared to different faster cash on their transaction velocity, bitcoin is especially slower, considering the fact that am it has a transaction velocity if three according to second.

As ethereum, doge, litecoin which are more quicker

On 1/11/2021 at 12:18 PM, selfmade said:

I agree with you but at first corona did affect bitcoin negatively the price dropped to 4k, but later the effect turned positive because of lockdown, when people got time to stay at home and discover this new technology.

So that's we cannot say that we were appreciated during the corona pandemic happen unfortunately, but the fact is that corona helped bitcoin growth in a very big step although we still troubled from the pandemic.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

2 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

So that's we cannot say that we were appreciated during the corona pandemic happen unfortunately, but the fact is that corona helped bitcoin growth in a very big step although we still troubled from the pandemic.

Apart form the effects to cryptocurrency which we both agree that it turned out to be positive, in my country corona virus is not an issue anymore.

This depends on how much you are going to pay for the speed you want your bitcoins to move, since to be able to make transactions on networks like the one with the SHA256 algorithm requires a greater contribution in fees since this network has many transaction orders.

Cryptotalk currency transactions speed in the exchange market bitcoin depends on the market situations the more the buying and selling take place in the market the more the speed of transactions is made 

I think generally the speed of most cryptocurrency is fast for easy transaction but bitcoin is not the fastest cryptocurrency available. On a average, new blocks on the litecoin network are generated every 2.5 minutes which is 4 times faster than bitcoin because BTC transaction take close to 10 minutes. Litecoin is faster than bitcoin.

It has fast speed. It takes only a few minutes and sometimes hours to change it in your currency online. It has a smooth changing system that has made this work more easy.

Bitcoin transactions is really slow. Bitcoin have high value in the market but is really slow in making transactions. But is good for the transaction to be checked before making confirmation. 

Bitcoin is moving fast in the word of cryptocurrency as it plays an important role, quick gain, money readily available etc as such it gain much demand 

If you want a quick transaction, you have to pay a higher fee.  Excavators will list you as a better priority than the various transactions that pay a reduced fee.  This means that if you pay the right price, on top of each person, you can get almost on the spot transaction.  But of course you can choose with extra expense. Thanks guys.

The transaction speed for bitcoin is slow compared to other altcoin like ripple. The reason why bitcoin transactions is slow is because of the volume of transactions bitcoin is processing everyday it's too much compared to other altcoin. 

Different cryptocurrencies are different transaction speed Bitcoin must be slow done some other bitcoins because a large number of papers are withdrawing and investing in bitcoins at the same time Bitcoin translation is always busy with customers that is the reason why it is slow at some time.

Cryptocurrency transactions can be done quickly.  All currencies can be exchanged at fast speed in crypto.  However, cryptocurrency Bitcoin can be withdrawn more quickly.  Bitcoin is now a popular currency whose price is constantly rising.  So it can be done in transactions and on time.  In this case, crypto has a huge advantage.

19 hours ago, Lois24 said:

When it comes to Bitcoin and most altcoins the speed is very slow and you'll not be able to get a very good speed when using this coins. Coins like ripple are very special in sending as they have very fast rates in sending

Do you know which coins are transaction  faster in the crypto world?  Bitcoin and Altcoin do not make slow transactions.  The fastest transaction is neo coin.  Ripple is not a fast transaction.  The neo coin is transacted in 15 seconds. @Lois24

I think, in the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a currency that are classified as speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand) as used successfully by the public.

The faster a currency, the more transactions can be made.  In this article I will describe how fast transactions are needed by the famous cryptocurrency.

12 hours ago, scofield64 said:

The transaction speed for bitcoin is slow compared to other altcoin like ripple. The reason why bitcoin transactions is slow is because of the volume of transactions bitcoin is processing everyday it's too much compared to other altcoin. 

This is one of the reason but the difference is because of technology many of new projects focus in speeding the transaction like ETH which is old project have launched the ETH 2.0 in 2020 which will be completed in 2021 mid year. So people are getting new projects because of fast transaction with lower fee. The BTC sending fee is sometime very high .if you look into alt coin transactions fee the LTC  ,TRX coin have lowest fee which charges you few dollar at millions of coin transaction. 

I don't think Bitcoin has great transaction speeds, because Bitcoin's main objective is not transaction speeds like XRP. Bitcoin is more dominant in high prices and can affect the crypto market, supply and demand greatly affect the price of Bitcoin. So in this case if you want transaction speed you can choose XRP, but if you want to profit in investing or trading you can choose Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/27/2020 at 11:10 AM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

The matter is related to the offered sale or purchase price. The closest offered price of the operations can be executed within moments and the speed. This matter relates to close orders.