Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

In this topic i want to say that bitcoin is not fast as compare to other crypto currencies. This is due to the load on bitcoin. Because a very large number of users are trying to buy or sell at the same moment that's why it's not fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

Buying and selling depends on demand, supply and other factors such as availability of liquidity,
As for the transfer, it depends on the speed of the miners to approving the transfer and the transfer value.
For me, I made a transfer in Litecoin that took no more than a minute, and with Bitcoin it took about a few minutes to arrive.
Others may have other experiences.

• +3 1

On 1/27/2020 at 5:10 AM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

In the case of speed, it would also affect how collapsed the cryptocurrency network is, I think that a high demand for a cryptocurrency would greatly affect the speed of the transaction and also the commissions of these.

• +1 1

Nice but where is the article? Where is the explanation? I do not see anything!! I think you should have provided at least some explanation, however, cryptocurrencies do not only have the advantage of demand and supply !! These are not mainly advantages. These are economic laws that control the market in general. The main features of cryptocurrencies are decentralization, privacy, speed of transactions and low fees.

I think that the speed of transactions should improve and each time improve more because each day that passes open more demand and more transactions this means more collapse so that without a doubt needs to be improved.

Bitcoin transection is fast enough and it is secure enough also. You can use it without any doubt in you mind. But the withdraw fees of bitcoin is very high from the exchange sites. I think this is the main problem of using bitcoin. Otherwise everything is alright. 

My friend, dealing in cryptocurrencies in general is very fast and very safe as well, so when you press the send button, it is sent immediately to the person receiving in addition to the full encryption of the transmission process and high security thanks

Bitcoin generates a block every 10 minutes on average, the size of the blocks can not exceed on 1MB. As a result, if the network is crowded, and the size of transactions contained in Mempool increases, then it may take hours or even days for your transaction to be confirmed.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/27/2020 at 5:10 AM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

I think that the faster the transactions, it means a well-worked and high-quality cryptocurrency, so it is also good to support cryptocurrencies with a good speed in their transactions.

Cryptocurrency transactions depend on your blockchain and the number of operations you have, there are many cryptocurrencies with their respective blockchains, some are faster than others. Now the speed of transaction is an attribute that can attract many customers, but in the case of bitcoin, its speed in transactions is very slow and its rates are very high, but bitcoin continues to have a high demand and its price continues to grow. that has little supply. Other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum have a medium transaction speed and their fees are high and they are quoted in the market quite well. Another cryptocurrency that stands out is the tro trx, its blockchain is one of the fastest in the market, it is present in many exchange houses, however its price is less than a penny of a dollar, of course it has a lot of offer in the market. In my opinion, the speed of operations is an attraction in a cryptocurrency, but it is not decisive for its price, it is more related to supply and demand.

• +1 1

I have researched this topic and I think that XRP is one of the fastest currencies. In addition, it also charges little commission.
As for Bitcoin, I think it's too slow compared to other crypts. In most transactions you have to wait an hour for confirmation or even sometimes a long time.
Of course, there is the option of priority sending, but the commissions are very high and in my opinion it's not profitable.
The good news is that all this can be fixed through updates.

• +1 1

Now Bitcoin is not quick because it is sometime before some time we are now very fast in any other currency those and they work very well.Then by clicking on your smartphone or computer and it will only pay personally with a long process only with a short time, so cryptotalk was a good idea as a payment.

In my opinion, the speed of cryptocurrency transactions, Bitcoin is much faster. It completes the transaction very quickly in terms of transactions and investments. Making money is much easier

• +5 1

Sometimes the transactions are not fast, I think this is depending on the network too, it is true that bitcoin is the most valuable coin now but also he has some disadvantages like every other coin, and if you paid a lot money as fees, then you will receive your payments quickly 

• +5 1

Bitcoins transaction speed is about 10 minutes, it is one of the slowest coin when it comes to transaction speed, as for supply its supply is very limited and its almost reached its limit, the good thing about bitcoin is that over time it became a store of value.

• +5 1

i think the speed of the transection is dependent on the fee of a transection as the miners chose the transection whith the highest fee first and they make the less one after that.

44 minutes ago, RoyalHouse01 said:

i think the speed of the transection is dependent on the fee of a transection as the miners chose the transection whith the highest fee first and they make the less one after that.

@RoyalHouse01 You are right brother. For bitcoin,  one thing is very disappointing and annoying. That is its confirmation latency.  If they confirm it in short time,  i will be a complete package.  But overall bitcoin has good transection speed. 

Transaction fees will go up if you want to do a transaction at full speed. This is high speed crypto coins.  If you are using wallets like yobit,coinbase. The transaction time is less. A transaction is contained in a block. When a miner mines a block he broadcasts it in the network for validation. The speed of the transaction to be confirmed depends on the confirmations set. 

Bit coin have faster transaction and easy process,it is the digital currency to buying or reciving other coins, if less people are doing transaction then it will be more faster,honestly to investing in this coin will be good for us and more profitable.

I think you can tell, it can take up to a minute to complete the blocks, the truth is we need to really get that right tool to it, there is a lot of work to be done and people are trying to really level out the most important power to it there is a lot of work to it , there are so many of them that are ery slow and some are even not as good as you may think but btc is slower than say ripple, ripple and TRX are very fast, it takes a while for Bitcoin to transfer that 

• +2 2

Bitcoin transactions is very fast during transaction unlike other crypto currency, because bitcoin is playing an important role in digital market with many investor, investing in bitcoin on daily basis which make it a very fast transactions coins globally.

In the world of cryptocurrency ,there are several criteria for a coin that is categorize as successful . because it can be tradeed very fast and money is available very quickly through bitcoin .

The transaction speed of the Bitcoin is fast but the ETH coin is most fats than the BTC and we received our coins in just a small time. The transaction speed is slow when the traffic is high means the sending of coins is so much high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes to me bitcoin is fast in making transaction because it does not waste time you will trade with it before you know you will sell it and have you money immediately without any delayment process 

We know that bitcoin transaction is lil bit slow. Cause it's come from many chain network system. So it’s take some time for completed. But it’s not far.