The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost?

I think he is hiding himself because he knows that governments will chase him and destroy his project because it affects their control over the global economy, he has really created a wonderful and very safe economic system.

• +3 1

With all the resources authorities possess right now, I wonder how this guys is able to hide until now, the only way to conclude this is he might have died that more accurate.

In my opinion, I think that satoshi nakamoto might have not been his real name and now that it is a prominent name, he probably doesn't want the fame so he decides to become a ghost so that too many people will not know him.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:40 PM, teminalibug said:

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

First let's prove satoshi nakamoto is a ghost;

Satoshi Nakamoto is the "name used" by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, by the word name used it's clear that we're not sure if the guy just used the name or was it his real name.

By "person or persons" meaning we're not sure if it was a single person/group of people

But Satoshi Nakamoto is an actual name so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name why don't we just trace the bloodline? probably some people have tried that, even i tried that (trough googling though) but anyway did not find a clue.

What if you force to be a person? well you will end up meeting Dorian Nakamoto's but the guys will tell you himself that he's not Satoshi Nakamoto nor does he know the guy.. sigh!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg(JPEGImage15201024pixels)-Scaled(70).png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

With all that said, we just proved that Satoshi Nakamoto is GHOST!

But why would this guy decide to be a Ghost;

First i give him a million credits, there is no other famous person that is Famous but no one has never seen their face,

So we will start with what people say then to what do i say about this;

People says;

• He hid his identity to escape from from been approached by FREEMASON
  • Other says he did not hid it on purpose we simply did not care about the public (but who does that, LOL. / even i am here on cryptotalk to be famous 😝)
  • Others says he was murdered and the killer stole his project to avoid been caught he released the bitcoin anonymously.
  • Or perhaps he was juts hiding from the attention of the authorities, other say

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

If he was been approached by the freemason so why he was using to be hiding while freemason can saw him whatever he has hiding?

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on how it comes to your idea that satoshi nakamoto is a ghost we will  also make some research about the great man and see who is really him and why he hide his identity

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is not a ghost because he has account with the best and popular forum  for crypto world which is BITCOINTALK CAMPAIGN. His wallet address containing billions of bitcoin is still active but no can get access to only him. All these are some basic facts to prove that SATOSHI is not ghost as some claims but a han being who is at dormant stage. That is hidden from the public

• +2 1

My friend, I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto is a real ghost, but in the figurative sense we can say about him as a ghost, because he is undercover, known by this alias, so he is like ghosts we don't know or see. 

• +5 1

My friend, the sudden disappearance of Satoshi Nakamoto on this subject to the point that it is almost like. Is a sane person dispensing with such an evolution and currency and suddenly goes away? Maybe a ghost who founded this technology and went as a gift, thank you

• +5 1

He is a very smart person who definitely worked unparalleled to launch Bitcoin. He did not reveal his true identity and form for several reasons. in my opinion . I guess he didn't show fear for his life or he might be a legal stalker. Maybe someone killed him. I hope he astonishes us with his next work.
If he's alive, he must be planning something cool to surprise us.

• +2 2

On 1/4/2021 at 11:28 PM, selfmade said:

With all the resources authorities possess right now, I wonder how this guys is able to hide until now, the only way to conclude this is he might have died that more accurate.

If he was really died then there was no secret about that and it were supposed to be in Wikipedia if that's man already died, but if there has no died rumors, thats means he still hiding. 

• +2 1

In the other means we can call him as ghost for the reason that no one has the lucky to see that man and his details also, but all details that's we have for that man we are just guessing. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, aboammar2 said:

Yes, indeed, Satoshi may be a ghost that does not exist, and that there are certain countries or groups that have manufactured Bitcoin for future commercial goals

This is something many are saying without having a single clue of evidence. Why don't you go with the normal suggestion instead, the one that is the obvious and 99% should be true that it was no government behind but that it was just one person that did all that. There are plenty of evidence that Satoshi was alone and very few that there could have been a team. Also none that there was a government behind.

• +2 1

Actually the concept of Satoshi nakamoto in my mind is that it is a team of peoples who do not want to show there identity. And they are still living in the world. And I guess they will certainly launch a bitcoin 2.0 after all the btc are mined. Or something like that. I like their concept, they don't want there money to be controlled by some institutions or banks.

• +2 1

Baseless information and a result that wasn't near any real events. Maybe the message here is to stop looking, but I fail to see this somewhere. I hope the lesson is learned by anyone looking and posting Satoshi posts, there is nothing else but nothing at all. No names no gimmicks. This is Satoshi, an anonymous persona that created Bitcoin.

I began to truly accept that Satoshi Nakamoto is simply a phantom, the entirety of the situations that you introduced bode well, one of which may have occurred, will the genuine Satoshi be uncovered in the coming years?

2 hours ago, muhammadrizwan said:

Hahaha dude satoshi nakamoto is not a ghost actually he hides himself from the the world. Because in this world full of jealousy people don't like them who make a good think and contribute to the world that is the reason why satoshi nakamoto hides himself from the people. 

I think our guys did not mean a ghost as ghost, he means this guys have been hiding like a ghost and he has succeeded to stay that way without been found, that sounds ghostly don't you think?

Dear friend I think that Satoshi nakaMoto is not a ghost. Actually the reason behind that Satoshi nakamoto dont show himself in front of the world because this world don't accept the people who want to make contribution for the people that's why he hides himself on a safe place this is just my opinion not reality.

• +3 1

Dear friend owner of Bitcoin is not the ghost just he hide his personality and physical appearance from the whole world so he could not expose in front of people because there are a lot of risks for him that's why he hide himself 

• +1 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:22 AM, guatazoo said:

In the other means we can call him as ghost for the reason that no one has the lucky to see that man and his details also, but all details that's we have for that man we are just guessing. 

The story of that man is very strange that's why others thoughts the man who create bitcoin were British man who couldn't revile his details and creating the story of satoshi nakamoto.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

From what I've seen so far, I don't think Satoshi is a ghost. A very smart person who has created this useful tool for all of us which is very useful. I don’t know about his position, just consider him a hero who doesn’t want to show himself.

On 1/15/2021 at 9:14 PM, joemcgwa said:

The story of that man is very strange that's why others thoughts the man who create bitcoin were British man who couldn't revile his details and creating the story of satoshi nakamoto.

Those both stories of Nakamoto and that British man, both of them no one have hundred percent sure if they are really, but all we have is to use bitcoin because if we trace those stories, we cannor get the right answers. 

• +2 1

The person hides his identity maybe to make himself safe from critisizers and other authorities who are still denying to accept cryptocurrency. Or maybe its a trick to make people focus on just cryptocurrency rather then distracting their focus on its creator. 

I think that guy is not real just like you but you can say that some of the people might have done that cryptocurrency kind of thing and they ove not coming in front of us

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Those both stories of Nakamoto and that British man, both of them no one have hundred percent sure if they are really, but all we have is to use bitcoin because if we trace those stories, we cannor get the right answers. 

But for me I have hundred percent that the bitcoin creator is playing with us in the bitcoin market but we cannot know if he is here, because if he still alive he cannot live without using the crypto world.

• +2 1

I think that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is not a name for one person. I think it is a group of geniuses because what this name presented in terms of inventions and innovations that change the future of the global economy is difficult for one person to present.