The best time to trade - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

I am not doing trading but I gained my knowledge about it I think the the important time when we should known is that when the prices of the coin goes down because we can easily by the coin and after that we have to wait for some time and we then and sell them when it go on high price and like this we can earn a good amount.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend. We don't have to do to trading anytime but we have to do trading when the price of coin is low and there are a lot of chances of great increase in its price or otherwise we get a great loss.

7 minutes ago, Rehan123 said:

Hello my dear friend. We don't have to do to trading anytime but we have to do trading when the price of coin is low and there are a lot of chances of great increase in its price or otherwise we get a great loss.

I agree with you friend! This is one of the best deals. In fact, I can't understand why some users talk about investing on some exchanges, although the topic is completely different. Of course, it is best to buy when there is a correction, or at night Moscow time, because you can get the best results!

When the currency is  low buy it and wait for some time when the currency goes up and  sell the it. You need to study the situation very well to know when the price will be high or low.

Hi duddy! You are absolutely right dear friend. The best time to trade is that first of all ,you have monitoring the market situation and then you shoukd trade.only then you can get a lot profit by one trade.

It is a very informative topic.I think we should not trading any time, but sometimes more of bitcoin price, that is why we should work according to the situation in market.when coin markers goes down then we shoul trade and invest a lot.

Overnice interpretive wardership protagonist, of course, you will find for all time glitches in quotes about fiat currencies. adoring make a motion the complete consumers to take care of forbearance before commerce in addition to outline limit out about your woodwork. kudos for the reason that this data.

• +2 1

To me there is no specific time or day to trade. You can start your trade at any time, day, month of your choice. The only concern should be how to make huge profit from the trade. The price of TBC do not stable, you can invest when the price is low and sell when the price goes up.

The most productive time for you to craft can make the most certain fluctuation as we are going to clear additional net income upon that plus we can become prosperous therefore particularly after we manage so sort of strategy.

For getting the higher you need to keep patience for the prices going to higher possible stage .  we can earn a lot with a few experience, this field is not requiring a lot of knowledge to be able to enter it .

I think every hour is the right time, but the best period is when there's a lot of volatility in the market meaning you can make money by buying and selling on a daily basis.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I don't think there would not be any best way than this to explain trading. I understood what you meant and it is such an important topic to discuss and it should be discussed more often. I will definitely keep this learning in mind and which will help in the future in trading crypto. Now i know what could be the beat time to trade.

I really don't know much about the trade but when the price goes down is the best time to buy and when it rises up is the best time to sell for you to gain you profit

Honestly, I don't know much about when is the best time to trade cryptocurrencies. But as far as I know, it was best when fluctuations were high. Many other members talk about it.

The best time to trade is when the price is low and we can buy more. By raising the price of the X currency you could sell and get profits that will give you profitability, it is not easy earn to trade without experience,before to trade consult an experts and learn what they teach you. knowledge and experience is better before losing money.

With my opinion sir the best time to trade our cryptocurrencies when we gain maximum knowledge about cryptocurrencies and get maximum experience from our senior traders because it will be very profitable for us

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Yes, I agree with you. There is no specific time for trading. But you have to monitor the market and determine the right place to trade in when the differences between the bid price and the ask price decrease. That is, you specify your preferred time for trading

• +2 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, though Everytime is a time of trading, but trading for profit is always advisable to follow the price of currencies, so when the price is low you buy, and when the price goes up, you sell.

• +2 1

Actually you can't determine the best time to trade because you don't have full power over the market so you can just take your time and study the value of coins in the market before you decide to trade

Despite my lack of experience with this topic, I think it is the best time to trade when the currency is high or volatile, and also is the right time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies

The best time to trade is anytime. There are just some factors you need to consider which include the price of the coin you're about to trade at the moment and the general trade market. Wrong trading can lead to loss of coin and money

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.