Ways to earn MONEY - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

On 1/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

You have done well with this post outlining quite a number of ways to earn money. Online shopping I have tried and it's good. It really helps when you know your way in and out of it. Looking at trading here to see how it will go. 

If the Internet jobs are more and more, you mention several here. Just to add, I say that if you have any specific knowledge on any subject you can teach it online to collect money, it is also good to take advantage of this time at home to learn, there are many free online courses of whatever. And after learning, you can apply it to earn extra money.

• +1 1

Toutes ces méthodes demandent beaucoup d'efforts, mais pour gagner du temps et des efforts, vous devez investir votre argent dans une plate-forme populaire telle que yobit.

I get giveaway money from yobit. For example money from Yoda and free coins on birthday. I also participate in tournaments from nominex which they do every day.

There are other ways my friend, including:
1- Profit from creating a blog or website on the Internet, all for $ 20 only
2- Profit from Facebook
3- Profit from creating applications
4- Profit from doing errands on the sites
5- Profit from investment
6- Profit from trading
7- Profit from airdrop
8- Profit from bounty campaigns
9- Profit from cryptotalk
10 - Profit from taps and click ads
And many other methods that I did not mention, but this is what I liked to mention to you and I hope you will benefit from it.

There are other ways my friend, including:
1- Profit from creating a blog or website on the Internet, all for $ 20 only
2- Profit from Facebook
3- Profit from creating applications
4- Profit from doing errands on the sites
5- Profit from investment
6- Profit from trading
7- Profit from airdrop
8- Profit from bounty campaigns
9- Profit from cryptotalk
10 - Profit from taps and click ads
And many other methods that I did not mention, but this is what I liked to mention to you and I hope you will benefit from it.

In the cryptocurrency industry, you can make money by trading or investing in projects. However, this generally requires thorough investigation, time consuming and no guarantee of a sustainable income. This is an "active" way to earn dividends because you will earn money in proportion to your efforts (and good decisions).

One way to earn money with them is through Airdrops.

It happens when you get free cryptocurrencies due to other currencies that you have or simply because you have a specific wallet or perform some actions, such as registering with an exchange or mailing list. Do your research and beware of scams and never share your private keys.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. You should be mindful of the platform that you opt for. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money. Now with a situation involving more time at home and/or more free time in general, maybe fewer working hours for some, some of you might have some free time on hands.

Ohhh nice information! i only know about Cryptotalk for my friend and it's too good this! i want to post 100 for my wallet and then increase a lot my amount! then i will learn about this ways to win money too! thank you!

The options you have listed are good ways to earn money online, but the main and innovative way is through cryptocurrency investment and trading. 

Many ways to make money and the best one is to get an actual job. Some of the mentioned are jobs too and others as surveys are scam jobs that won't pay.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Other ways to earn money in a variety of ways you can get on Fiverr for example, I recommend that you take a look first, check the ads and you will realize that there are people who pay money for simple things that with some not very advanced knowledge your You could do it yourself and while you specialize the more you can charge it is a good way to expand your horizons and see a little further.

The information you share is very interesting, thank you for taking the time to do so, this is definitely the way to create a better community. Currently what I do is work remotely from my home, taking online jobs for people who need web design services, it is the way I make a living.

I think that at present there are many ways to earn money, but the most effective is through the internet, especially from trading I am not saying with this that trading will make you rich overnight, but with perseverance and discipline You can see the results in the medium and long term and now with the boom of cryptocurrencies, making money online is much easier than ten years ago

The best way to make money from the Internet is to trade in cryptocurrencies. Many internet and profitable websites are looking for the best and simplest way to profit from the Internet. At the same time, this method is profitable and safe. I advise you to trade in the cryptocurrency market and if you do not have the money to start in this area You can get cryptocurrencies through the sites that give you these currencies for free, such as bitcoin faucets, so all you have to do is register for these taps and do what is required of you to get free cryptocurrencies and then transfer them to your wallet so that you can trade them on different trading platforms.

By far this platform had been the best way for me to earn some additional income. I just love the fact that I am able to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrencies in addition to getting paid cryptocurrencies. I am going to make sure that I refer this platform to many other people so that they would also be able to benefit this platform. And also there are many other ways in which the users can earn income. 

Thank you, there are many ways to profit from the Internet, but there are many fraudulent sites, so you should search carefully before working on any site in order not to be defrauded and to let your trouble go to waste. Working on digital currencies is profitable, especially AirDrops, which have become a lot of profits to their subscribers.
I wish good luck to everybody.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing the ideas.There are various ways to earn money. Thanks for sharing this types of information. If you shopped you will earn in the same time is called cashback.

It requires great experience to translate and provide services, and my friend also participates in tournaments every day from Namenex, and the best way to make money is to invest and trade cryptocurrencies and earn free money The best way is to offer

• +2 1