Forex and Crypto Comparison - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Forex and Crypto Comparison

I think that when Crypto has regulations and it becomes legitimate , it will be far better than Forex, and people will want to deal with it, yet the dilemma is that when it has regulations it means that it will lose the anonymity feature of its clients and it will have a superior authority to control it and this will harm the essence of crypto, anyway, days will prove that crypto is far better than forex in so many ways. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

the 4x volume is too high and the reason is that there are many ways to trade on that place and even it is too old then the new cryptocurrency world so it has more volume than any other.

Forex and cryptocurrency both are very popular forum for trading. Forex is most risky then the crypto. In crypto they are depending on the supply and demand when it's more demand then they will at higher price. In the forex currency trading in all over the world.

• +1 1

To compare forex and crypto exchanges is not an apple to apple comparison. Forex had been around since the 1970s whereas crypto only started around 2010, there is a 40 year difference between them. I’m sure if you wait another 30 years then compare, crypto would most likely caught up with the trade volume of forex exchanges.

23 hours ago, Amiami said:

They are totally different markets where assets that do not even resemble each other are sold and bought, in addition, forex handles a traditional stock market system related to stock markets or traditional securities, while Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market in general points to one medium more volatile and varied.

It is normal for one to have more capitalization and volume than another

I think the main difference between the two markets is VOLATILITY, in the crypto market it's very high and prices can touch the bottom and the top in a short time (the difference in the two extremes is big) while in the forex, this volatility is less noticeable as currencies are slowly fluctuating. 

Forex and the crypto market both are great but just a little different becasue in the BTC market we can not loss our all money but in the forex market we can easily loss our money if we make wrong trade in that and this time crypto market is famous than the Forex market in trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Forex (also known as the foreign exchange market) is the place where currency pairs such as EUR/USD or GBP are exchanged against the U.S. dollar and their price movements are invested in the market to make money. 

However, a cryptocurrency, or a digital currency used in the science of encryption for security purposes, is used for security purposes to protect virtual transactions and control the creation of new units, so it is difficult to falsify that currency, and it is considered an intermediary for the exchange and also a branch of the alternative currency the first cryptocurrency established in bitcoin in 2009 and since then other currencies have been created to compete like LiteCoin. 

• +1 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is recent and is still growing rapidly as it is only about 10 years old, however, its prices have reached huge sums and has had a great impact in the high markets

It is unfair to compare two very different forms of market, especially when one is legalized and accepted in most countries. As soon as (whenever it happens) the Crypto market is accepted and legalized there is going to be a jump in the turnover of the market.

Yes we see that forex is acceptable now in the trading market we are hoping that crypto currencies will soon be welcome and accepted in the whole world 

At the current second I like forex exchanging more from crypto exchanging.

However, I invested most energy in crypto field.

In reality a few highlights of digital forms of money pull in me to stay in contact with crypto as forex have just a restricted method to acquire. yet, crypto have a few different ways to bring in cash.

thanks for your post....

It is such a good comparison and honestly I thought that Bitcoin is doing much better than Forex concerning the market cap so thank you for this clarification.... Although the power in the market seems to go for Forex but I do not think that will last for a long time ... Crypto is still in its infancy and when it develops enough I think that Forex will fade away.

• +1 1

I don't have much knowledge about Forex trading but according to my experience and knowledge cryptocurrency trading is much easy and profitable as compared to the Forex trading. Most of the people prefer Forex trading because they earn good profit in daily based trading. It's all depends on your knowledge

What is forex? I do not know anything about this. I know about Crypto. Because I do not know about Forex, it will not be comparison with Crypto. But I think the crypto is good and trusted.

Crypto market can overtake forex trading when it will be legalised in almost the whole world as forex is. And deposits of cryptocurrencies will also increase when it's  legalization will approve  from the leaders of the world. Therefore I think there is none kind of comparison exist between forex and crypto. Wait until the legalization of crypto and then we can comparison between these two.

I also think one of the important points of difference is possession of the asset.
In crypto trading, you own the asset that you buy, unlike forex, you enter a deal to sell it later at a better and appropriate price, and your profits can only be withdrawn in the same currency in which you opened the trading account,
And all of your transactions are evaluated based on the base currency of the account.
As for the different trading volume, I do not think that the crypto market will ever be overcome by the high liquidity and the enormous size of the forex market.

• +2 1

My friend, Forex trading is one thing and trading cryptocurrencies is another thing. Forex is a market in which speculation is carried out. Some expect the currency to rise, so they enter into a purchase and some of them expect the currency to decline, so they open a buy deal, which determines the rise or fall of the currency are people and some news that concerns the currency itself, but trading cryptocurrencies  It is a simple matter we buy when the currency is low and sell the currency when it rises. Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My best comparison in crypto is as the following.

Forex:

> Its used to trade foreign currencies from one country to another country.

> It is legal business worldwide

> Its having about 6 trillion trading volume per day

> It is unlimited currencies supply

Crypto:

Its used to trade against digital currencies

It is not available worldwide(prohibited in some countries)

It is having low trading volume of $200 billions

> It is having a limited coin supply

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

According to me exchanging the Forex market basically is unfamiliar money exchanging, while the computerized cash market is finished by opening an electronic wallet to exchange digital currencies.

• +2 1

These things happen for those who understand it well  .  .  .  .  

.  .  .  Because many people do not understand this, due to which they are unable to do their work with the child. 

.  .  And if we want us to be able to do all things better then we need to hear this brother.

26 minutes ago, Farukatie said:

According to me exchanging the Forex market basically is unfamiliar money exchanging, while the computerized cash market is finished by opening an electronic wallet to exchange digital currencies.

But someone like me will always prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because I know more about it, and I have seen friends losing millions in forex and which they never gain anything back.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I love trading in the cryptocurrency market and I do not think that anyone can control price fluctuations, but the cryptocurrency market needs a lot of growth in order to surpass the forex market.

• +2 1

Well I have never used forex, I hope one day to use it, when I use it I will give my opinion, but there are many who do very well, while I will continue with my btc doing trading

• +5 1

It is true that the forex market is more profitable, but cryptocurrencies are safer and one of the risks of the forex market is the use of leverage, which can cause you to lose when you use it all your capital.  So be very careful

The answer is simple forex trading is stuck with there old rules and technology but in crypto the developing and popularity is becoming more and more by the time and we see that many millionaires are investing their money in this field and at business point of view this market is highly volatile it have a lots of pus and dumps means have high chances of making profits .