Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!!

These things are the chances we miss in our lives and we regret after that which is of no use when you have lost so decide with the great power of the mind when you have to.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:12 PM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Had she accepted she would have become a billionaire. 

That's gotta hurt big time!!! lol

Do you have any crazy Bitcoin stories to post regarding lost opportunities?

At that time, no one knew if the price of Bitcoin would rise as it is now, at that time the price of Bitcoin was very cheap, of course many refused. Everyone lost the opportunity to get rich because not many people bought Bitcoin at that time and finally regrets that are happening today by many people not only Lily Allen.

• +1 1

I think that the greatest opportunity that I have seen that someone has lost that with mining, during 2014 some relatives touched on the subject of mining, they decided to invest in equipment and they obtained approximately 5 BTC a day, which they decided to sell immediately, they never made hodl, then they left the business, if they had saved the profits today they would have hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yes, there are many, many similar stories, and I also heard about faucets that gave five bitcoins per click, but very few cared about that. Indeed, it was great if we had worked with them before.

I bet now she regret she didn't accept the deal but that's won't change anything so we should be always be careful about decisions we take either in crypto or any other field because it may be the key for a bright future to get , also I also suggest to hold some of the currencies yo have for years so if crypto grown so much in the next years you don't regret you didn't hold some currencies you once had

Edited by Yuki

Not at all but rather positive stories evolving from the turning of crypto market. BTC a coin of just a decade had occupied a strategic position regulating and stimulating the value of essential assets across the globe. In nearest future the whole world will be driven in the phase of crypto currencies

But on the other hand there is a big chance that should could had spend her bitcoin before it reached too high as it is now so maybe it is not something she should complain much about.

Basically, even though she had agreed, she would have immediately turned into a fiat. Almost all Bitcoin-accepting musicians or celebrities do so. As most retailers are also doing so. However, this is only doing well for adoption, as what we need is merchant acceptance. Hopefully, we would also be able to achieve large penetration in the micro transaction field with the lightning network.

Edited by teebasas

There are many such stories in the world of cryptocurrencies and many celebrities offered them Bitcoin, but they refused because the value of the cryptocurrencies was unknown to them and their value was not high.

• +1 1

That was a great opportunity for a singer to be offered such a huge amount of bitcoin to just perform on stage nevertheless maybe during that time the price of bitcoin was law and the amount was low as well that's the reason she refused and she didn't think of what the future can bring about since we have no ability to predict the future it's a great regret.

Think your information is fully wrong about that btc is a lost coin because btc is one o f the best coin currency which is everyone want to do wprk on this type of project which is very useful and helpful for you and your work on it because btc has no lost but sometome market will be dump after some but if you work on a continuously then you can easily achieve your goal through this site of online learning and earning platforum.

There are many opportunities on this forum to go for the trade in the Bitcoin because the Bitcoin is have more members then the other coins in the cryptocurrency and this is the most favourable currency of the the cryptocurrency market

• +4 1

Well, I guess that would be a decision that whenever she remembers it, she will definitely regret her decision of not taking that Bitcoin, because as you said, she would have been among the richest people of the world today.

We find this a kind of madness because she didn't accept, but if we went back in time and put ourselves in its place, would we have accepted? Of course not, because Bitcoin was not popular at the time and anyone who had offered him any amount of Bitcoin would have been rejected .. But for me, after I knew about Bitcoin, I wish there was a time-turning machine, I would have gone back 10 years and bought large quantities of Bitcoin lol, but What happened has happened.

My friend, it is a great golden opportunity that I went out of her hand, she became one of the people who owns amazing wealth through this field, but I do not have any stories on this subject, unfortunately.

• +1 1

It was an opportunity for all people, but many of them missed this opportunity, because of their fears, and until now rumors and fears still exist among a large group of people, so we have to explain this technology to these people to contribute to increasing its popularity, and changing these concepts.

At that time, it was difficult to believe in the Bitcoin currency because it is considered a new technology and no one knows how reliable it is, so that there are people who consider cryptocurrencies a fraud and it will end someday

In fact, my friend offered me one bitcoin in 2010, I declined because I didn't believe in cryptocurrencies, then he offered me work and invested in it and I refused as well. Now my friend is a billionaire, and I am collecting a little here and there, it is one of the stupidities that I regret in my life.

It is sad to hear these stories.  Many of my friends missed golden opportunities.  My friend received an offer from a company to present a TV program for 50,000 Bitcoins, but he refused.  Every day he regrets turning down that offer.  Perhaps those opportunities will never return.

• +3 1

Actually 90% of crypto traders have made so many mistakes back then when bitcoin was very cheap and a lot did not believe in the coins but see how bitcoin is dominating the earth with a lot of surprises and most of us would have become millionaire had it been we believe in it and have the patience to endure.

Many of us were able to buy a huge amount of bitcoin but we missed this chance and now we can not fix anything so i think that we can not fix any thing happened in the past.

• +2 1

I don't find this strange, who would have thought that Bitcoin would encounter such an amazing spread ??
If we had all known that these currencies would reach this height, we would have owned them since that time, and we would have all been rich.

I have a lot of missed opportunities with Bitcoin, no one expected Bitcoin to reach this level, 11 years ago a friend offered to buy 100 Bitcoin for $ 10, but I refused to buy and thought it was a trick, but now I regret that I did not buy bitcoin from it.

I think that such opportunities do not happen only once in life, so I do not like to rush to make decisions, but think carefully before giving the decision. Perhaps it would have made you rich had you not refused.

• +3 1

I heard about this offer and I think that she was not lucky, and if she knew that this increase would happen, she would have accepted only one Bitcoin, and if I were in her place, I would have refused at that time.

• +2 1