Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Between Crypto and House, each has advantages and disadvantages. If you invest in crypto there is a possibility you lose your money without getting anything. But if you invest at home, you have tangible assets.

I would invest in crypto and have confidence in investing but the price fluctuations are down, but if prices go up we can make a lot of profit. It is nothing for a house. I will not choose any house to invest because they are not sure

buying a house is being practical in life,but i chose to invest,to earn more. we don't know what those crypto currencies can bring us in the future,so we better take this opportunity while they still exist.

We do not know how these crypto currencies can bring us in the future, so we better still have this opportunity. Buying a home is becoming more practical in life, but I have chosen to invest in earning more

I prefer to invest in house because the house is stable unlike the crypto currency most of the time the price of it is going down that’s very sad think of it if you invest all of your money in crypto currency and after that the price of that coin is go down almost all of your money will be gone so think wisely.

I will invest first in house for rents i mean apartments and i know that i'll earn a lot from it, then i will take some of my profit amount to invest in crypto, so crypto will not be my main job for earning money but it will be an extra income.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

i would like to prefer to invest in crypto currency because you can see that the cryoto currency such as the bitcoin has a highest market value. you can earn alot by investing on it

If you have enough money you can invest on crypto and house too. But if you have not enough money you can choos any profitable platform for invest your money. 

On 24‏/1‏/2020 at 02:24, suzuya said:

أفضل الاستثمار في عملة مشفرة لأنه من الأسهل البدء في الاستثمار عليها أكثر من المنزل ، وأيضًا عندما أصبح غنيًا هنا في التشفير ، يمكنني البدء في الاستثمار في أشياء أخرى مثل شراء منزل أو الكثير أو حتى سيارة. كل استثمار شرعي يمكن أن يصبح مربحًا طالما أنك تعرف ما يجب عليك فعله.

True words anyone can invest in the digital currency encrypted and profits and then buy a house and traded real estate are generally provided to be the owner of experience in investment digital currency because it's much harder to from investing in real estate

6 hours ago, Abo3laa said:

True words anyone can invest in the digital currency encrypted and profits and then buy a house and traded real estate are generally provided to be the owner of experience in investment digital currency because it's much harder to from investing in real estate

I agree with you, anyone can invest in digital or cryptocurrency because it is available of everyone as long as you can afford to invest. Using your profits from your investments in cryptocurrency in buying a real estate is really good because it's price also increase in a matter of time.

I would prefer house because income from crypto is not accepted in all countries. Though if it improvise its currency system and settles with government and economy, then it will be a good investment than house. 

Sincerely ,I'll love to invest in a house an o. Cryto as well as both can provide a source of income but in a case where I'm to make preference I'll rather go for house its an asset

I think firstly I preferre home because it's a shelter for humans from any kind of harms and we need home in storms rains heaty days etc.so first prefers house then anything else.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, Kona said:

cryptocurency price has no assurance that it will go higher it may also get lower at any moment .but i think I'll just invest certain amount of money in cryptocurrency .I'm sure I'm still make profit from it.

That's is true my friend the price of Crypto does not always goes up because it fluctuated so much so be care when you are dealing with Crypto If you are new you must understand what you are doing so you will not lose money.

Real estate is the most secure investment one can make, id rather invest in real estate than bitcoin, since bitcoin prices is too volatile and theres no guarantee that prices will go up steadily.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Crypto is beng spread out as passing the time and investing the currency in crypto should be safe then, In the house. There's nothing safety of the currency. For the period of time it would the realized for the use of crypto currency.

I prefer investing my money into crypto because I know crypto has many opportunities to make me rich

On 1/23/2020 at 5:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Yah but there are many members like me who are not clear about it's confirmed authority that may be after investment we won't get enough benefit. So slowly and gradually after having experience here then we will confidently invest overhere.

Investment in really estate is a good investment, but you exhibit to come up with a enjoyable range criteria to acquire benefits. Comparing in cooperation investment alternatives, I contemplate that, from a probability central theme of view, it would be healthier to invest in a accommodation but from a profit situation of view it is outdo to invest in btc. 

Cryptocurrency is now a very much profitable currency. You can easily increase your money by investing in cryptocurrency. That's why I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

this is a good question, i hope we are talking about a huge amount of investment so i would invest on both of them but if i have to choose only one, now, i would invest in a house even if a believe in bitcoin but with a house your income will less risky and more constant

As am in the cryptocurrency world I have a second agenda even as am investing on cryptocurrency project, I want to go into real estate investment that means am doing both cryptocurrency investment and house investment. 

I preferred to invest in crypto because  it is more profitable  than in the house. I can make a profit form it by following the stragies of making profit like buying coins in a cheap price and sell it in a high price. I can earn profit even in a short time because  cryptocurrencies prices are changing anytime.

I would prefer to invest money in a house not crypto because in crypto there are always high risk because of price higher and down .So better to invest in house

Why would I invest it with the house, if I have a money then I will just build a small house and then the rest I will invest and make profit with it and when the time come I will build big house.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd