What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses?

In trading there will always be the possibility of losing, I consider that using a stop loss is a good technique to avoid large losses, in addition, it is advisable to properly analyze the currency in which you want to invest, if it is new, evaluate its liquidity. 

Начните с небольшой суммы и торгуйте . Если у меня есть убыток, то в следующей сделке удваивайте свой торговый счет, чтобы возместить свой убыток от потери, с которой вы столкнулись.Если вы снова проиграете, то снова удвоите его Так что просто начните с низкой суммы, и вы можете удвоить ее, если столкнетесь с потерей.

On 23/1/2020 at 14:27, Hendy1 said:

Estos últimos días, he experimentado pérdidas en la elección de monedas, comprando cuando el precio de las monedas ha subido, luego de lo cual las monedas han bajado de precio, como resultado he experimentado una ligera pérdida por ahora, la pregunta es si debo vender mis monedas y elegir monedas nuevas o conservar mis monedas por el momento? esperando su amable respuesta.

It would be good if you write to the developers or a specific community to tell you if the currency will recover its value because in my opinion on many occasions when a currency falls it is difficult for it to take its price again, this is due to some event or large distribution which makes the currency fall drastically and it is impossible to recover its value.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

Before buying a given cryptocurrency, find out as much as possible about it and check if it is rising. The most important thing is to buy it at the right time. If you have lost trade, don't worry about it. You should learn a lesson from it and move on.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you invested in cryptocurrencies and once it is lost, the best thing to do is hold on and be patient, until it recovers its price or exceeds the purchase price. always at some point the market recovers

This is the hardest part of trading, I guess this is why people love bitcoin trading rather than other unknown altcoin, I think the first thing to do before you start any trading is to search for the right coin, in terms of volume and charts. Don't trade with zero volume coins and don't buy a coin before you do chart analysis.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

In my case when I lose 2 operations in a row I turn off the computer and start doing something else. The next day I do a review to see if I did the job well and then I continue to operate normally. So far it gives me results

It is also important to change the internal attitude to losses. The experience of each person says that negative results or actions are a method of obtaining the necessary professional skills. Trading is also impossible without mistakes, but it gives you invaluable experience for further activities.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

It is normal in trading, it is not always gaining profit bus some times we might loss the capital we have. To cope up with this kind of situation, you should keep on trying until you manage to be quite expert in what you are doing, basically get advantage when the price of coin was dump then sell it if the price rise up.

• +2 1

When you are trading there is doubt that will be bothering you, you will have to deal with that. When choosing a coin check both the fundamental and technical analysis, because you will be thinking the market is acting opposite your decision. Because when you made a buy you will see the market falling n and when you made a sell you will see the market rising.

The strategy that's I know can help dealing with trading losses, I think is patient, because if you have patients you will be able to wait till the price rise again if you it were dropping.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

if you suddenly started working in the negative, then this is a sign to stop and think that you are doing wrong because you can lose the last money after which you will not want to work, perhaps the problem is not caution and ignorance of currencies in some aspect

There is not strategy for gain after loss, you will have to forget that anything like loss happened to just create you good mind to trade again, because if you are thinking about it, it can only cause you more loss. 

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Jandancoin said:

There is not strategy for gain after loss, you will have to forget that anything like loss happened to just create you good mind to trade again, because if you are thinking about it, it can only cause you more loss. 

Some people do not just want to accept defeat is the reason for more losses, I remembered I read the trading rules while states trades should not think about losses, that they should even do not trade if they lose, that they should wait until they regain patience. And that they should not think about there past loss. 

It depends on the quality of those currencies. If you expect further decline, you must sell them
The current situation is unstable. Many currencies are constantly declining and everyone is waiting for them to rise again

I advise you to rely on technical analysis for each currency, as it will help you a lot in predicting the next currency's price, and after you analyze each currency, you decide if you will sell that currency, and you will keep it until its price rises.

• +1 1

I had suffered a loss due to my lack of experience in this field, but now that I am in this forum, I gained some experience from before investing in Bitcoin, my profits were few because investing in Bitcoin

Your capital should be large. I am currently investing in TOMO and have made significant profits as a beginner

• +2 1
  • +3 1

you have a problem like me @Hendy1, i purchased many coins then the price decreased, i learned from my mistake because i'm not used stop lose, so my friend if you see your coins are good and strong in coin market cap you can hold it, if you see your coins have bad rank in coin market cap you can sell it and buy other coins like TOMO or CRV but you should be carefule and learn from you mistake, you should be choose the good buying point and don't buy with all your capital. good luck for you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In order to decide which coins you should sell or hold depending on the type of coin you have, if the coins you have are potential coins like Litecoin, bitcoin, and Ethereum you should be holding them. However, if the coin you have is not a well-known coin and there is a chance that it will die, you better sell it.

• +1 2

Dear friend, it is important and essential that you first study the currency and make sure it is a good currency, and for that, you look for information and see what is behind it. But don't be sad when you lose, because we've all been through it and we can go through it again, because there's no way to just win, and as they say "to win, you have to lose too" and always understand that losing it is part of it, just looking, reviewing, studying to not always suffer from it.

Start low quantities and trade. If I have a loss, I will double my trading account to recover my losses from the next trade I have lost my trading account I will double it again if I lose again. So start just a small quantity and you can double it if you face losses.

Some of the strategies that works for me on a personal note is that I don't follow trends or rumors, I learnt how to do analysis to avoid using the interest of others to judge my own trading /investments

You can see that when you lose the amount you lose is less than your normal profit so there is no issue with that and you can do trading without any worry and re earn that amount.

You know what, try making a plan about how what you should do after trading whether it was successful or not. Always be prepared in advance to avoid more losses. Limit yourself to prevent losing too much that you need to sell things in your house.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

first of all, you need to calm down because with your lose panic you could lose more. when u get rid of your stress you have to find a invesment opiton. read news about crypto and try to find a coin that probably gonna fork soon (like xrp). if a coin gonna fork you can earn nice ammount of money from price increase and 2nd forked coin.

• +3 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day