How can I invest ?? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

It seems to me that you need to read the literature, watch YouTube channels on this topic and choose, first of all, an investment strategy that suits you.
I can say that you do not need to get into trading, without knowing - this is a lost balance

Hello, there are several ways to invest, either in cryptocurrencies or mining sites, and that is either about buying Bitcoin through the Visa card directly from within the platform or through an intermediary that sells Bitcoin, and I prefer the second way because the deductions in buying directly are a little expensive, and then peeling off the investment and investment sites But you must be careful, as there are many sites, unfortunately, that monument days after its establishment, so you must choose the reliable site and only invest an amount that you are ready to lose because mining sites are considered the same as gambling

The only tip I have for you concerning cryptocurrency investment is to do the research yourself. there are so many exciting crypto projects,it is now left for you to know which project is good to put your money into. 

actually there are many ways to invest. i think you should choose the one that suits you among these investment ways. if you like risk, you can invest in crypto, if you dont, you can invest in gold.... not investment advice.

welcome,

1 / Something you have to understand very well the risks involved in trading in the field of cryptocurrencies are very high.

2 / You should open an account in one of the trusted wallets. I suggest you, for example Payeer wallet, Blockchain wallet.

3 / Depositing money in the wallet.

4 / Exchange money for the digital currencies that you want to work on.

5 / Register on a trading platform. The portfolios that you have suggested have their own trading platforms to use.

6 / Begin to invest.

I know several ways, buying a crypto and holding, participating in mining, trading, staking a crypto, I think that to start you have to choose a project that you like or generate trust, invest in it or in that crypto and hold until that reaches the price that satisfies you

The best thing you can do when investing is to divide the investments, that is, investing in several pages in case one dies it will not affect you; since you would have another investment that could recover those losses. You have to take into account that when investing you must investigate thoroughly.

If you want to invest some money to earn try to hold and risky free and trading it is risk to invest and clouds mining site their also many scam site make in invest do some research to invest because in online so many scammers..

Good afternoon, the first step is this, want to learn! You are already starting in this world of cryptocurrencies, and you have made your investments, surely you have had your stumbles although you have generated profits, that is very good. Now the tips to continue walking are nothing more than:
Never despair, or be dazzled by a very good proposal with great profits in a short time, that 99.9% is a scam. You must keep in your mind that you cannot stop studying, prepare yourself for any negotiation. update yourself with your friends and other sources of information, for which I recommend this forum where you are already a member. It is a place where you will find everything you need to be a winner, do not hesitate to consult each topic, or contact users already in good weather on the site, they are all full of knowledge, and willing to share them with you.

You can invest at any time but you have to collect a lot of the currency thet you you want to invest such as satoshi or bitcoin etc in order to achieve many profits and the method of working with investement is the best to achieve distinct profits

There are pages to do everything but if you are looking for pages to invest, I will offer you pages as yobit is. Despite being a relatively new page, it is not many years old, it is a page that will not fail you. opportunities which has a great platform which allows you to buy, sell and exchange cryptocurrencies one of the ways in which we obtain coins is mining from the same page

With what little I know I can tell you to be careful where you invest your money, first earn a few dollars, and then invest in something safe, many pages become scams

Don't waste your money in investment websites, go trade your money you will have a better chance to double your money or even get rich, just educate your self and make some experience.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Самый главный совет, который я усвоил, никогда не покупайте то, что уже взлетело, корректировка обязательно будет. А также всегда покупайте те монеты, для которых есть смысл в их использовании, есть будущее.

On 22.01.2020 at 21:32, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Before invest you need knowledge about crypto and blockchain. My advice: look, learn and do with minimal risk

On 1/23/2020 at 1:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

They're so many place where you can invest your money and can get good profit.Such as Yobit investbox.In this you can invest on different crypto coin and can get great amount of crypto currency. There's so many like this.But be careful,many of them are fake too.

• +2 1

There are plenty ways of investing here on Yobit you can buy any cryptocurrencies you want or buy virtual mining or use investbox. Trading is also a good way of invest but it is more risky especially for a newbie.

There are several ways to invest you can invest in cryptocurrencies Buy at a low price and sell at a high price and there are good profits, Investments of Btc, ETH, and among other things that also serve to generate money...

• +4 1

First yo need to have money in your pocket to invest. If you don't have a pocket then you maybe have a credit card, that's fine too, then you need to bind this card to coinbase, and deposit from card to coinbase.

To invest you first have to top up your balance at a crypto exchange.
then trade or buy the crypto currency you want to invest.
and in this way you will be able to invest.
Today smart contracts are very fashionable.

There are numerous sorts of speculations, for example, marking in digital forms of money which you store and for every day they give you a compensation for marking on their page, the equivalent occurs with different digital forms of money, on the off chance that you need to begin marking I suggest the altcoin tron trx

You can invest in crypto in many different ways. For instance, you can put your money to the invest box and get the additional income every day by just doing some tasks required. This a simple way of investing, I think

You can invest in any stocks where you want if you have 18+ but if you don't have you can buy kryptocurrencies or gold. If you are 18+ I will recommend you to invest in fonds with history and good anualy percentage. In this way you will become rich without revousity and it's also very easy!

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean you're going to sign up for a cloud mining site , for example, and you're going to need to invest to improve your pace to earn more, so investing is nice and lucrative, but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed

How to invest is not a difficult question, a much more appropriate question is what to invest in among 4 thousand cryptocurrencies.if we are talking about investing