How can I invest ?? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

There are many kinds of investments.

You can buy any crypto and it will be investment. You can put your coins in Yobits investbox for getting daily percents. 

Or you can invest in platforms,  which pays 0.5-1% every day to investoram. So you can choose any investments tip you like.

If you Want to invest, you have to look for a forum like yobit. They pay 1% of your investment they are a very good platform for investment. If you invest in your today you surely will have a reason to live on you have to be very careful if you want to invest in any platform to make sure you get a good deal for me, 1% is a good deal.

I like to give you some advice about investing, investing in crypto is not an easy task , you always have to focus on market , according to market condition you have to make your own decision , Don't follow other traders, always do your own research before investing

First of all, you should send money to exchanges where crypto money is traded. You can then start investing by purchasing bitcoin or other altcoins. Determining your investment amount. There is a risk in every trade

We wished to stick to the twenty major currencies and stay away from the new currencies principally and rely on analysis in your buying process to buy from the best possible price and the cheapest price and do not buy randomly You can ask your question about the best currencies in an objective way here and everyone will help you with the best options

• +1 1

there are several kinds of investments due to my knowledge , the one i use is similar to the one we use in banks , we put an amount of currencies i have in invest box and the exchanger will use them to get profits and they will give us a percentage profit of what we invested , it can be daily, weekly and also monthly depends on the currency you use , it is profitable when you choose a legit currency

• +4 1

If you are a young person and with little experience, my recommendation would be to invest in your education, since with that you will forge the bases to know what to do with your capital and to have a notion of which form to invest it, the market of the crypto currencies is very volatile, my recommendation is not to invest more than 10% of your capital, always to maintain a part in something stable as the gold could be, but the best thing would be in education. That is the best investment.

Before going to contribute you need to pick legit sites. Pick cloud mining site and sign up. Then put away how much cash you need. After this you get % from mining benefit. Also u can found invest boxes, for example, yobit

first of all before investing in any website or platform, make sure you investigate it thoroughly and who is in charge of managing everything, what is their background and how it works, there are good opportunities that generate a 10 percent per month that would be a great start, is called mind capital ☺️

Simply , buy BTC from exchanges like Local bitcoins and remitano or transfer your USD to any exchanges like Yobit and binance and that's it and yes study chats and do your homework and it will fall into places 

To invest, the first thing to keep in mind is that, every investment implies risk and you must also choose very well in what to invest and where to invest. Having that very clear, to invest you must affiliate to reliable investment platforms and follow to the letter the steps that are indicated. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many ways to invest in yobit, you can trade, get a return on investbox, mine, coin, or staking, the way you decide, but there is a large market in which you can easily get good returns, the only thing I recommend, study before investing  project that supports the crypto or token and luck

You can buy coins at the bottom of the market and keep them in the long run with a planned sale when a certain value is reached. You can start trading. Learn the basic information and start with small amounts. With practical experience, your knowledge will get stronger and you will succeed. I believe in your strength.

14 hours ago, Codeadd said:

Ok... First don't invest in any thing you don't know Risk

Be carefully and don't Lose your money

As from my experience, it would be prudent for you to be clear where you are going to deposit your money, there are many sites that promise to double your money in 24 hours for everything in it, avida has its risk as a tip, first study the market and see your options

• Useful or interesting 1

Everything tips can be found on this gathering. You simply discover the subject you are keen on in the internet searcher and study it altogether. Cheerful income!

Firstly you need to consider risks and ROI you are watching for.

You can hold your coins on exchange or in a cold wallet. Offline way which is a obviously a best option.

Of course, there is risk in investing in cryptocurrencies, as in all investments. However, I believe that the ignorance of the entire environment of the crypto world makes many people distrust to invest in cryptocurrencies. It is enough to look at the history of 2008, when bitcoin was born, towards here to know that many have become rich with cryptocurrencies, taking advantage of market opportunities.
Personally, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies should be in the medium or long term, because over the course of time, cryptocurrencies have gained in value.
But, I repeat, the important thing is to learn and know where you put your money.

first you should participate in a contest and generate a beach there then it is always advisable to look for the information of a currency in which you want to invest and never but never invest everything you have there as you could lose a lot since many people trust or make themselves " the best "and lose everything

I think the most dangerous type of scam right now is the Google Form scam where they use your information to steal your money, Google Form scam happened mostly on airdrop where other users are required to give there emails and passwords. 

One of the first things I heard when I started in the world of cryptocurrencies is: - "Do not invest what you are not willing to lose" -
Because like all investments in the world, whether cryptocurrency or not, they all have a risk.
However, the crypto world is generous and has advantages over other investments. They are a good guide, I do believe that one can become rich.

On 1/23/2020 at 04:33, Jokeer said:

You can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this. firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase your knowledge and experience as much as you can.

I think the best way to invest money is to deposit money at interest. Why is it better than a simple investment? Because we will definitely earn, we are paid interest on our contribution. trading is good too, but not as good as investing.

if you want to spend money, i would say you search and find many mailing sites that can be invested in.. hope you understand and before trading, you should know about trading..