How can I invest ?? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

This is my first week of cryptocurrency, I can make a lot of good money but it is not good for investment because we need to know if we can invest here so we want to invest. Investment is to spend some of your money

If you want to invest in legit site then you can follow yobit exchange. here you will find ieo in many times. you can join in ieo and can sell the token very soon to make money.

You can invest in various ways, from intraday trading to long-term investments. For anyone I advise you to study a lot first in this forum and then you can start trading in Yobit, it has a very good interface and you can earn well if you know what you are doing.

You can use crypto exchanges for invest. You must use safe ones. Like YoBit, Huobi, Okex, Binance etc. I used this exchanges. They are my favourites.

In this cryptocurrency market I recommend trading and not holding. If you want to hold then you have to find good developers and hold the long term with high risk

On 1/22/2020 at 3:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Friend from my point of view everything will depend on how much is the percentage of your money, because in that you will know how you can invest it

If you don't know about cryptocurrency investment, please learn first.

Do not believe easily to scammer who told you to invest on their platform.

Now their are many staking platform on crypto, so learn about staking and take your profit.

But you should learn the project well before you invest on it.

• +5 1

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed

First identify the portfolio within which you want to invest ...eg bitcoin

The nature of the market, which includes accessing the risk aspect 

Decide on the amount you want to invest

For how long do you want to invest 

And when do you want your returns

Try to collect a good capital or deposit a decent amount and invest in vmining because the currency project found a lot of interest from investors and the evidence for my words is the currency rising from the first day it came on the platform.

Steve, what was your experience across this months after you was a begginer here? I am in the same state as you were, and I really don't want to make any serious mistakes.

There are many topics in which you can invest, we can advise you some but the most appropriate thing is that you investigate by yourself each element that we provide you.
First of all, do not get carried away by those projects that offer you to earn a lot by investing little, I will not deny that it can be beneficial if you work them in the right way but there is always the risk that you could lose the investment. I refer to the HYIP, you can use this page to receive information on some projects of this type (investors-protect.com). But as I mentioned before, I do not recommend this type of business.
The best thing in my opinion is to do some trading, but for this you must do a thorough research and practice, there is a lot of free information as well as videos, it is not necessary that you pay for a course.
I also suggest you diversify your portfolio to avoid losses due to abrupt falls in the market.

Many investment sites are fraudulent and operate for a short period only. Be sure to choose honest sites or invest in trading platforms.

The easiest way to invest in the crypto sphere is to invest part of your money in a certain coin. But the question arises - what coin to invest in? Here you need to analyze the course changes and choose the one that, in your opinion, can bring profit. If you find it difficult to figure it out, then the best option would be to buy bitcoin when its price is on the decline.

I advise you that before investing, first study and learn a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies, especially how the blockchain works, only after that, investigate the project behind the cryptocurrency you want to enter and always do it with money that you don't you need and are willing to lose. From the world of cryptocurrencies you can make a lot of money, as well as you can lose a lot too. I hope my answer has helped you.

The investment in crypto like forex buy when it cheap  and selling when price go up but  first you must learn more about crypto to know the right  coin but the best way to you buy that is coin domb more than 30% it most lasting at big platform or buy wallet tokens like twt

• +3 1

First of all learn about the basics of investing whether it is Crypto or Stocks, then open an account with a good exchange with a little funds to try them out. Make sure to buy coins you have researched, even if it is the popular coins. It is best to start with BTC then search for new coins with great potential for gains.

For investment, you must go to sites that support investment and be of high credibility, such as the famous website Yobit , and when you reach the site, you can search for it and for managing the system operations inside it in order to understand your role and your business inside before starting to invest in it properly and after that step you will go to the site's investment box And you choose the currency in which you intend to invest in it based on your viewing and your search for the investment process on the site, and then start the investment by choosing the appropriate plan with the profit you want and flow to you

If its your first week then you must observe the market and gain experience before investing after that go to any trusted exchange site and purchase any potential coin which you can figure out by your experience

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You can invest according to your choices because much risky market be wise and investors must invested their money in different ways and projects for getting some good profit from different coins.

I recommend you to do a good study of the currency pair you will be trading in first of all
There is a move away from the big fluctuations in the market
And take away from greed, do not trade with more than 5-10% of your capital

At the moment a good investment is steakin, in fact it is the same mining, only without using video cards. All you have to do is prove that you actually store a certain token, which means that you support it and believe it, and get rewards for that.

it is really easy. deposit some fiat into a local exchange and buy usdt. Send this usdt to yobit and buy whatever coin you want. Then go to investbox into and invest your coins for daily/weekly payment.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day