What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

knowing about crypto like 2-3 years actually paying attention and trying to research it like a few months but nothing to write home about.
I initially heard from friends that were talking about it a few times during down time during class I found it fascinating for the part that it was a completely decentralized currency and I can say today that it wasn't a waste of time learning about it, of course I'm just mining with little to no investment knowledge about it since I'm still fresh when it comes to all of this but I can say it has been fun to read up on stuff related to it

When I enter in this crypto currency works field its was last five years I have worked in this and heard it in youtube channel and I thought what it is and now I can't leave it for  one days

• +5 1

I started work in cryptotalk in the year when corona virus attacked in the world,,I understanding you that I started work cryptotalk in 2020..I started work here for earn money...because I need money for various ways,,we cannot work outside for corona virus,,so then I started work in cryptotalk..

i entered the cryptocurrency market this year, in 2020. a market a high risk. i hope i leave this job earning money. if there is a bull like in 2017, it will not be eaten. i hope it will. 

I have been in this world of cryptomendas for 3 years and it has been quite clear to me that you never win or lose, there are always positive things but also negative things but despite everything I have done quite well and that encourages me to continue working in order to achieve my goals.

I entered the field by accident in 2015. And it was by advertising a tap that I could earn some cents from and pay with digital currency. So I read well about it and found it worth a try.

Empecé a trabajar en criptomonedas desde 2012, fue uno de mis mejores momentos, todo fue más fácil que ahora amigos, ahora cuesta mucho, tienes 1 dólar en btc

I started in 2018 and I wasn't very active in those days. I would look at the coin I bought 3-5 monyhs later. Now ı follow the stock market everyday.

Around the end of 2017, I started with many faucets and mining pages that eventually disappeared. The only one there is EOBOT. And as they say in that case sometimes you win and sometimes you learn.

I started in the year 2019, and I think I wasted a lot of time on other online activities that are much less profitable than cryptomonies. Today I thank God for this opportunity to invest. In the midst of the pandemic, traditional jobs fell by the wayside and many were left unemployed. That's why I believe that this is the best decision I've ever made is to be part of the entrepreneurs that make the crypts their main source of income.

I remember that I started in 2017 with a faucet called "faucetpig" gave small portions of satoshis, I also remember that my first charge was 5 dollars, from then on I have grown, I am very happy to have made the decision to join to this world of crypto. I will never consider this as a waste of time, most of the time it has been a gain for me.

I discovered the BTC, in 2019, its price between 2000 usd to 3500 usd since I was analyzing it and I know it was a good project but since I did not have so much resources to buy 1 bitcoin Because I was just starting out in this world of Cryptocurrency But since I have capital Not much but if to buy a little bit of Bitcoin to Trade it and make a profit Daily ...

I had joined crypto since 29th February 2020 but I was banned for almost more than 6 months that's why I have very less number of posts but now I have been released and I am enjoying myself in this forum.

2020 !!! I have heard of cryptocurrencies for years, but always had my mind occupied with too many other things to dedicate myself to something that sounded a little crazy and immature. However, I went into a job whose payment method is Bitcoin, and although it was forced, now I am in love with this world.

I am using crypto for 4 years. crypto has given much profit to me and now i am investing on crypto to make money also joining ieo in yobit exchange now and making much money.

I started investing this year, in March I tried small amounts first.  later I got not a bad profit, felt the taste of money and wanted more.  This is how my development began.  There have been ups and downs, but in the end I am in the black and this is good news.  So I still continue to do this.  In general, I wish you good luck and profit, friends.

My journey began with a drunken conversation with friends. It was about 2-3 years ago. We started talking about the crypt, and that's what interested us. We started trading on binance, but it’s even difficult there when you climb without preparation. But through binance, I got to know the ether. My first deals were on air. Somehow I got acquainted with cryptocurrency.

Hello friend I started with this crypto 2 years ago and for now I am still learning xD.
I also keep using faucet to try to learn more coins and earn them without having to invest a lot
I said to keep learning
Greetings and good luck with the hunt.

Well, I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies in 2013, I managed to gather a good amount of btc, I did not know much about the dynamics of cryptocurrencies, so what I managed to collect I changed and spent, if I had known at that time that their value was going to go up, and well, I would have had a large amount now, ☹️ but that happens when one is new to these issues, now I try to reach that same amount and nothing that I get, it is difficult to save when there is a need. But I'm still working and trying to collect other coins that are currently low in value and hope that one day they will be valued at a good price in the market.

On 1/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Good morning group. It's been a couple of months since I started my adventure in the world of cryptocurrencies. Reading, watching videos, investing little capital and trying different platforms. Very happy with the results, for the moment.