What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Actually I started in this cryptoworld this year and i have to say is surprising all the ways you can earn money if you have Enough  Knowledge and Time and I realize that everyday you learn new things and tricks to make your investements profitable so far I"ve been Working in Yobit.net because is easy to handle and it"s reputation is good .

I've known this market since 2010, but at that time I was still a kid and really focused on this year.
Currently, it is just a potential project, it cannot be judged whether it is good for us humans or not, but I appreciate it.

I started the year 2018 when the cryptocurrencies boom, I started learning about why it exists, how it is used and others, it was also easier for me to earn money with cryptocurrencies.

I started the year 2018 when the cryptocurrencies boom, I started learning about why it exists, how it is used and others, it was also easier for me to earn money with cryptocurrencies.

I have been in the crypto world since 2016 and I got to know him through YouTube. I have benefited a lot from this field, whether I gain experience and make profits

Less than a year. But I am amazed, delighted and in love. Every day I learn more and increase my potential to earn more money. I love it and study it daily.

I have been in the cryptographic world for about 3 years, starting with faucets, working with the referral system, then I was investing and now a bit of trading, I have had many cryptos but day by day you have to learn more about them so as not to have losses .

This year in 2020 i have started my life new experience with cryptotalk and very much excited to work here with most esperienced people. This platform will hopefully give me new and valuable return.

I especially started 2 years ago in 2018. I started to dericarle time to the faucets since I wanted to earn extra money as there was very little that shits with this meteor in the last months of 2019 I began with the process of mining cryptocurrencies and I have done well, although sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, I have obtained very good results through this method

i started in october 2013 then thanks to mt gox and my inexperience i've lost in that occasion 0,8btc. i restarted in 2018, but this time i've divided my portfolio in 3 differents exchanges.

2017 it was waste of time xD now i'm still here in 2020 still with crypto and still wasting my time. Sometimes it was good, i earn some, but another time i loose, it was a pitty.

Hello my friend, I am a new user on this site, but it is clear so far that it is of great benefit as I have learned a lot about digital currencies and electronic wallets in addition to making new friends

I am not old in crypto world I am joined at 2019 but in just 1 year I know any thing about crypto about how I enter my browser tell me about it but I'm not believing hem when he tell but when I try it my life is changing 

I am not old in crypto world I am joined at 2019 but in just 1 year I know any thing about crypto about how I enter my browser tell me about it but I'm not believing hem when he tell but when I try it my life is changing 

My start in ctypto was in early 2018, we can say in the middle of it. In those days, bitcoin was worth $ 20k and I thought it was the norm. In the same year I bought myself a sufficient amount of coin to the throne, and then all the cryptovolta went into decline and I even fell into some kind of depression.😬

Hey mate, you ask a good question about when I start crypto world journey, so my journey started at crypto sector is 2019, now I am very much experience at cryptocurrency. I am really enjoying the crypto journey.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The digital world has always caught my attention, I know about cryptocurrencies for BTC, and I still regret not having invested in it out of mistrust. But I have been dedicated to this for about two years, I started in a very negative economic point for me, and this helped me to recover, so I say that this business is very risky, but it is worth studying.

Well friend I tell you that it takes like more less 1 year that I started with all this cryptocurrencies, I started with apps taps that gave different currencies, also with aidrops, today I have a small investment in bitcoin, but I always try to make believe.

My start was in 2016 and my father was the reason for that because he was a professional, frankly, he taught me everything I needed, but he also taught me that patience is necessary in order to reach because this field is not guaranteed profit to sometimes

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, Brothers, I started in this apparent world of cryptocurrencies back in 2016, curiously, I started with faucets but over time I realized that it was a waste of time and that's when I discovered a coin called in those stouffer raiblox if I remember correctly and Now they are called nano and that they gave them away doing a kind of competition summarizing recapchas and the truth is I got very very good profits these were my beginnings
a big greeting

İ started to buy and trade with Crypto 2019 sometime I lose money sometime i earn money but I had a lot of fun with cryptocurrency .