What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

Crypto market change the people life and this give the good earning opportunity to the world and so many peoples will make good money in this business through trading becasue the market is very fast and good and we can make good money in this market easily.

Exchange in excitement and this assign the blameless earning chance to the planet and consequently several peoples will reach nice riches in this industry through trading as the sell is free up or down!!!! @khan22 

Hey brother. You can expect higher coins from bitcoins and get more many doing your best at cryptocurrencies. You can very be greatful for doing work at cryptotalk so my dear expect anything from crypto will give you. Thanks

Thank you so much for your opinion I also tell you that I want to expect from the cryptocurrency to increase the rates in the talk token because in these days the price of the talk token is very low it should to be increase

On 1/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

You need to be specific when it comes to this aspect because if you're expecting this from cryptocurrencies then you're wrong because there are many coin and their stability varies from one another.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The first quarter of 2020 was not very good for cryptocurrencies, because during March they dropped quite a bit due to the pandemic. However, the second quarter of the year improved a lot due to the halving and the price started to increase until in the third quarter a bullish market started after overcoming some resistances and also as a consequence of the halving.
Without a doubt, the last quarter of the year was the best because the price rose quite a bit and reached a new historic high.

With respect to 2021, I think the year will be very good and everything seems to indicate that during the first quarter of the year the price will increase as it did in 2017.

• +1 1

The best thing that you will expect here in cryptocurrency is high risk because many people are not knowing that cryptocurrency is a full of risk, you can lose some money here if you're not having a sufficient idea on how to deal with it especially in trading.

• +2 1

no one can be certain in this question but the cryptocurrency is increasing in the use of it and also in the price of it and it will keep doing it for a lot of time.

Apparently it's not easy to get profit from cryptocurrency but not that it's impossible.  it also require patience is the prices of Bitcoins increased after 4 months so if you look up the graph of Bitcoins before and after four months  you will know about that how much you invested and how much you earn after that.

This question was asked in January of last year, and this January 2021 is also applicable, what should we expect from cryptocurrencies in 2021? I think that we should prepare for a significant increase in the price of btc and other cryptocurrencies in the first quarter of this year, it is a good time to trade and invest, of course at some point it will seem that the price will decline, but it will not, it will surely go up to over $ 50k.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

I hope from cryptocurrency that we will use this currency in the future. All the countries of the world will become dependent on cryptocurrency as cryptocurrency is developing more and more and its demand is increasing.

On 07.01.2021 at 21:28, yenniferamos14lsv said:

This question was asked in January of last year, and this January 2021 is also applicable, what should we expect from cryptocurrencies in 2021? I think that we should prepare for a significant increase in the price of btc and other cryptocurrencies in the first quarter of this year, it is a good time to trade and invest, of course at some point it will seem that the price will decline, but it will not, it will surely go up to over $ 50k.

You're right, friend! Cryptocurrency is now extremely positive, and it has a great demand, bitcoin is getting higher and higher every day, and it seems to me that it will be able to show us excellent results in the future! Therefore, do not give up, the main thing is to believe in success and good luck, and then everything will be at its best!

Cryptocurrency can help you and it can also change your way of living. In my experience i use cryptocurrency to earn money because there's a lot of different ways of earning with it. And there's a lot of opportunities when you engage your self with cryptocurrency.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, Delgboke said:

Alot can be expected my friend, crypto currency exchange is rapidly gaining acceptance by various countries, also the current Global pandemic will tend to increase peoples involvement in it as it provides a safe place to trade and invest without worrying about Covid 19.

I expect that the price of Cryptocurrency will increase in a quarter of year because bull run is not possible at present as the price is low and there will be very much difficulties on rapid increase of its prices

I think 2021 will be the best year for bitcoin. If see bitcoin market we can see that when bitcoin is down after 1 or 2 weeks it pumps again. So we have to buy bitcoin and hold it.

We expect cryptocurrency prices to rise substantially in 2021 as many people are now investing in cryptocurrency and demand is increasing very much as demand increases and cryptocurrency prices are more likely.

I think the upward trend is unquestionable, if you look at it in annual charts the growth is impressive, there is no reason to believe that this will stop happening, I think the crypto market will continue to happen in the long term

I would expect a lot more from Bitcoin for this year, it is either going a lot higher in the next few days or this is it and the bull run just ends. I don't think this will happen I'm 90% positive the bull run will keep going and there is this waiting time now that make me a little worried.

I think, people are wanting many things from cryptocurrency at this year, especially we want its place as a first in the world currency, its quality also should be more improved in my view and others thing what every one want to.                

From first quarter to last quarter of year BTC rises upto $50,000 and now fluctuating it's price. Prediction is not easy but I think it will increase in this new year(2021).

• +4 1

Expectations is not a good thing but at this platforum you can expect great benefit .trading at this platforum provide great opportunity to his user.with great strategy and experience you cm expect great profit.

I think the price of crypto currency increase .many members invest to earn profit. If the price increase we get huge profit. Crypto become popular many people use crypto..so i advice you to hope for the best.

After the expected halving of May we all hope that the market will enter a bul phase and that bitcoin growing will be able to drag upwards a large part of the other altcoins

• +2 1

You can expect stagnant price increases in cryptocurrency to achieve sustainable profits. Because it can be a good project choice for daily income. I expect that on cryptocurrency

You should expect the price of cryptocurrency might rise and might fall too, just like what is happening to bitcoin at the moment. Bitcoin's price suddenly rise few weeks ago but not it's dropping again and this kind of movement is really normal because cryptocurrency is really volatile