Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitman007

Best Ways to Make Crypto everyday safely ?

11 hours ago, Trainz said:

The best way to make some btc from the forum is making a good post or comment that will benefit the forum members, if forum members find your post beneficial or informative they will give you a positive reputation in return and for every reputation you get 1000 Satoshi.

I believe we all come here for many reasons, but earning is one of the major reason why we are here. So let  take our time to do something creative, let our post or comment be useful or with a useful content that will benefit everyone thank....

Edited by Cryptonas
  • Useful or interesting 2

Always look for the legit platforms for you to be able to make cryptocurrency safely and avoid a scam. You can try joining some airdrops which give free cryptocurrency you can also try trading and investing. Just remember that you need to have proper knowledge about trading and investing cryptocurrency for you to be able to earn good money. And the safest way to earn cryptocurrency is working in this forum because you are earning while sharing and making a useful post about cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

I believe we all come here for many reasons, but earning is one of the major reason why we are here. So let  take our time to do something creative, let our post or comment be useful or with a useful content that will benefit everyone thank....

Well said mate @Cryptonas, many are hear for earning purpose ,while just very few are here to get knowledge, well am here for the both, to earn some money and to have knowledge and be creative about cryptocurrency, I want to be very much familiar with cryptocurrency terms

I have been looking for a long time for a way to earn cryptocurrencies without investing and I can assure you that the best way is by using this forum, in addition to receiving rewards in BTC we can earn token talk. We can also learn a lot from the cryptotalk forum, there is a lot of quality information that if we know how to take advantage of it we can learn a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I hope that when the members write a topic, they expand the explanation a little, a few short and few words will not give the required meaning and the question will not be clear enough, in any case here are many topics that can be used here in the forum to learn ways to make money from the Internet even though I personally I think writing on this forum is the best way to earn money.

• +2 1

The best way to make crypto coins safely just to join the airdrops and also the bounties in it becasue in the crypto market so many peoples now join the airdrops and bounties and they earn good money in it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone knows cryptocurrency is the best forum for earning and learning. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency.  You can earn money from this forum without investment. I like this forum.

Well the most and easiest way to earn BTC and other currencies is to work at this platform of cryptotalk. Through this you can achieve your goals.

@Bitman007 You can start in the Referral section, in Topics here in the Forum. Its no guarantee that whats posted in there isnt a scam thou. To help you find out if something is a scam or not, here are some tips. If a web page ONLY accepts payment in BTC / Cryptocurrencies / Western Union - be wary. Its basically impossible to get your money back. If they offer credit card / debit card payments or PayPal, you can do a charge back & get your money refunded, normally.

Do a Google search of what your interested in, add review / scam to your search words. Youtube is also useful to verify things that are good. Search on - Scam Advisor, Site Jabber, Trust Pilot & Web Of Trust ( WOB ) for good / bad reviews. Its your money, so spend it wisely & safely.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

You can earn crypto byjoining airdroo bounties and do work jn web sites app  all this way is legit for earning crypto currency if you want you can work in this site because this is good web site for  earning bitcoin 

On 12/3/2020 at 9:42 PM, Cryptonas said:

Very true @Cryptonas we are here to work and earn with cryptocurrency which will give us a boost edge in investment through cryptocurrency. I think 99.9 % of members here today won't be here if this site is only for learning and no earning advantage

Well you can use crypto Talk as a good way to earn crypto currency. But if you want to make more you can use bounties and airdrops. Or you can use faucets for some additional coins. Or you can try cloud mining. That is also a easy way to make crypto safely.

The  best way to earn safely in cryptoworld is to learn how to trade and investment, which we can earn daily or get some percentages of profits from the investment. This forum is also another way we can earn on a daily basis. 

12 Methods to Safely Earn Cryptocurrency

Buying.

Mining.

Staking.

DeFi Yield Farming.

Join a few airdrops to earn cryptocoins.

Microtasks.

Freelancing.

Crypto payments.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

You are already at the forum that let you earn from every post and reputation you make. This is one good way to earn crypto and another can be investbox in yobit exchange where you can deposit your crypto and earn interest and lastly you can hodl crypto long tern and sell when the price reach it ATH.

By getting hired officially, you can earn crypto in the safest way possible but as a monthly salary not daily income. Since trading is totally based on market volatility, it is not a proper option for everyday earning. I think in this special case, mining can be more helpful because there are lots of bitcoin transactions that are waiting to be confirmed by miners. So, as a miner, you will have lots of fees to charge everyday. I think hardware experts can repair mining devices and receive crypto as payment. They only need an online workshop to find customers.

Yes to me the best way for you to make crypto safely everyday is for you to focus on this forum read the important answers to your questions make researchs with this you will make it good luck brother 

Cryptotalk is most special for you to earn crypto currency every day you van earn talk token and btc every post you made in the forum or put. rate for members

If you want to earn money with save and secured method in cryptotalk then you should try to use invest box and without work you can earn money with secure method. 

To work with this encryption with confidence and safety, you must follow the instructions that you must adhere to and avoid mistakes in order to get an amazing result in a short time

On 1/22/2020 at 4:21 PM, Bitman007 said:

Kindly help me to give ma best ways to earn crypto everyday safely.

Thanks

The most important thing for us to be the part of the safe platform which is not the scam like cryprotalk is providing you with this opportunity you just have to make post according to the rules of the forum and you can earn Crypto currency everyday in the safe mode

• +1 1

There are many sites where we can earn more money,the most best one is crypto talk,we should have more information and writing skills,always post a good comment and gives reaction on daily base.we can get our payment on daily bases having fast transactions and good security.

• +2 1

You can make cryptotalk safely by following the forum rules and regulations and by doing this you can survive a long time at this forum and can earn good amount. You can also secure your cryptotalk to the scammers by using strong password .

• +1 1

My friend to buy cryptocurrencies in general, you need 3 capital funds to buy the currency, and also a suitable trading platform and a wallet to save the currency that will be traded, so you have to provide these things in addition to learning and start earning thanks

• +1 1

There is no safe way to make Crypto everyday. The best is Cryptotalk. In addition to that you may join some faucet if you have all the time in the world. But a better alternative if you have the knowledge and some funds you may do some trading to increase your Crypto holdings.