Bitcoin Liza (Virtual Token) introduction - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Bitcoin Liza (Virtual Token) introduction

Bitcoin Liza or how most of users call just Liza is one of the older Yobit virtual token with investbox plan 10% daily interest.

Bitcoin Liza was created 29.November.2017 and this is first notice about Liza:

And how you see plan was that investbox be open just 2-3 months but after some time Yobit changed their minds and share this notice:

After some time Liza price was constantly going down which is normal because of 10% daily inflation, that means 10% daily more Liza for all coins which are in investbox.

And when Liza price it finally touched bottom Yobit decide to make some move:

This is first Liza denomination, and Yobit make some change with Liza investbox plan.

Explanation. Denomination is when old coin/token changes with new one with some rate for example 1:100 means 100 old coin/token for 1 new coin/token.

Because Liza get attention Yobit decide to create more virtual tokens, this is first Liza fork virtual token:

LAMBO was created 03.May.2018.

This is second Liza fork virtual token:

LIZUN was created 17.May.2018.

After some time it was time for another Liza denomination:

You probably thinking which other Liza investbox, there was some more Liza investbox plan's with lower daily interest/percent and lower minimum for investing.

After some time Yobit decide to make some changes with Liza investbox:

Like you can see Liza investbox change into dynamical investbox plan, which means the more you keep (not close/sell) more percent you get and if you close and invest again your percent would be reset to 1%.

Again the time has come for another Liza denomination, this is third Liza denomination:

After few months Yobit decide to change again some rules about investbox plan for Liza and others investbox virtual tokens:

Like you can see this "new type" is that you could to invest in investbox but you couldn't to close investbox plan just to get daily percent like now for AIR (Yobit airdrop token).

After few months (I dont know currently date, because does not exist official information about that) Yobit change rule about Liza investbox plan, and currently is that there are limit how much investbox plan can be active. For example if there are 1,000 investbox plan active and someone close his investbox plan that means 1 investbox plan is open and when someone invest that means again that place is filled and there are no vacancies/open investbox plan (source Yobit user, explanation on trollbox).

Currently you can trade Liza on DOGE and RUR markets.

We will see what will be next for Bitcoin Liza when price again touch bottom. :)

All tweets are from Yobit official profil.

Good luck with trading/investing Bitcoin Liza.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

23 minutes ago, lerd21 said:

Because it was popular for first week,maybe even month,so later, hype gone and price fall. Every new ico or coins by yobit getting hype for 1 week and then fall

Do you know how Yobit virtual token work? How investbox for such a coin work, how supply of that virtual tokens rise? And that affect on price of course, would be crazy that price down drop because every day 10% more coins from investbox and that means that supply is bigger. You must to understand how that work it's not like regural coins/tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope this coin do good work and get profit but Bitcoin Liza coin is not good project because this coin is listed on yobit exchange. We know that if any coins list in yobit then few months after that coin will die. This is my experience in yobit exchange.

27 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

I hope this coin do good work and get profit but Bitcoin Liza coin is not good project because this coin is listed on yobit exchange. We know that if any coins list in yobit then few months after that coin will die. This is my experience in yobit exchange.

You obvious dont know anything.

First Bitcoin Liza are Yobit virtual token which mean that is not a coin.

Second can you share some example which "coin" after few months drop a lot on Yobit?

Third if you talking about Yobit IEO/ICO you must to understand first that they are investbox tokens and of course that price will drop because of coins from investbox which users get when invest.

How I see for people which dont understand it's easier to complain than to try to understand/learn how that work.

2 hours ago, Superred said:

Correct me if i'm wrong since Liza was virtual tokens from yobit then it don't have blockchain network so you cannot send your Liza to other exchange and i think it could be danger because the price could be manipulated

Yes Bitcoin Liza is virtual token and dont have wallet and you can not trade on others exchanges except on Yobit.

It's virtual token and main purpose of that token is to invest in investbox and to get 10% daily interest.

About manipulation, I dont know on what you exactly mean because if price go up that is good for you (if you have tokens in investbox) if price go down you will get tokens from investbox I dont know how that can affect on your investment (tokens in investbox)?

But I must to mention that currently Liza investbox plan is different users can not invest, exactly they can but if someone who already have active investbox plan for Liza close his plan and that new user replace them and invest.

Only like that.

22 hours ago, jack0 said:

liza coin has been listed at very high price. but dumped lower than cents its really lost its value too much.

You must to know how investbox tokens work to understand how to invest in such a tokens.

It's normal that price go down and as long as users get interest from investbox, and that is OK too because you must to count on drop because of tokens from investbox (interest) which is with Liza 10% daily for coins which is in investbox which mean that supply is bigger etc.

I recommend you to first read/learn how investbox tokens works and then to invest.

I'm not interested in tokens, I only have a few tokens for myself, I don't know liza. It seems to have been around for a long time, but it seems to be less popular and undeveloped

21 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

Most coins in this exchange have been total flopped from this exchange. So I am saying that we should invest in the Bitcoin.

This topic is about Liza not Bitcoin.

Can you share some reason because you think that Liza is not good "project" (token)?

I really dont understand you people, you write something (your opinion) but without reason.

How to discussing when you just write like this "I dont like Liza" and that is it, share with us reason because you think that Liza is not good token or not profitable and then we can discussing about that.

I really losing my inspiration to write when I see such a comments (and there are many), how to discussing when members write like this what to reply to them....Forum is place where people discussing about topics and share their opinion but with reason why they thing that, but this really shows that this forum pay members to write and they do that .... :classic_dry:

Bitcoin Liza coin is not a good project, because this coin is listed in yobit exchange. We know that if any coin is listed on yobit, it will die a few months after that coin. This is my experience in yobit exchange. It is very difficult to grow when there are too many projects and little interest.

17 hours ago, leo olliver said:

It seems to have existed for a long time, but it seems to be less popular and undeveloped. I have only a few coins for myself, I'm growing them. I didn't hear Liz Bitcoin coming.

"coming"?

Users are afraid to invest because they see that price constantly drop and I understand that but they must to understand how such a tokens work. All users which have Liza in investbox get 10% daily more coins which means that supply is bigger which again means that of course that price will go down.

Users must to have plan/strategy when they invest in investbox tokens.

2 hours ago, Adrian Adkins said:

Bitcoin Liza coin is not a good project, because this coin is listed in yobit exchange. We know that if any coin is listed on yobit, it will die a few months after that coin. This is my experience in yobit exchange. It is very difficult to grow when there are too many projects and little interest.

I did not heard more stupid thing for a long time.

First,"listed in yobit exchange" do you know that Bitcoin Liza is Yobit token? And you can not find Liza on other exchanges.

Second, can you give me one reason why that can be true (off course is not)? Can you share one just one coin for example?

Third, you probably lost your 10 cents in some coin and now you talking nonsense about Yobit like some people which dont think just talking nonsense.

And last, if you had bad experience with Yobit why you still use Yobit?!

24 minutes ago, Yuppie00 said:

as well as virtual tokens and coins, the offering of which is now under tighter. U.S. regulatory ... Following Bitcoin's introduction in 2008, but how would it be now with challenges we are facing in the whole world.

What you talking about?

"U.S. regulatory" how this have any connections with Yobit?

1 hour ago, Summi said:

It is anew coin that is been created actually, so the coin is of good use to the investbox if it has a good price in the market.

No it's not new coin, Bitcoin Liza was created (like you can see) 29.November.2017 which means that was created before 3 years and that is not new.

Please next time read what is it about and previous comments, because of that I give you this emoji.

P.S. Dont write reply just to write something, try to understand what is it about and if you dont know try to bypass or simple write question if you dont know something.

One more thing, it's not coin it's virtual token.

Edited by BullRunBit

I have never seen bitcoin liza before and I think that is because it is not any popular cryptocurrency nor it is profitable for investors or small traders.

I've kind of been seeing this coin of the liza, as basically I didn't know it was on fullnl name as of Bitcoin Liza, as I kind of regards this coins whose name are not really into,as not to go on, as the liza coin is actively on the yobit invest box, as to gain on its daily interest

I had not previously thought that I would create an investment plan with this default symbol. It seems that the daily interest rate is 10% good for her. As a start, I certainly trust the investment plans and symbols provided by Yobit. At launch, I will try to invest in this currency, but its low price may not make a good profit unless you deposit Huge amount in the box

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, jorgecamacaro1916 said:

Well liza I don't see much future projection I didn't have a very good experience in yobit with yoda but I hope to get something good out of this new dlrs androip since I have invested a lot of time in this project however I have seen that liza has remained well

Wait, you "invested a lot of time in this project"?

What you do all that time?

And about YODA, you get tokens for free right?

About Liza, first of all I recommend you to research how Yobit (investbox) tokens works before you invest.

16 hours ago, Salam188 said:

I was not interested in such trifles for happiness.  After reviewing most of them I found that most of them are in joint investments.  If you invest in investments, then every day will be a lot of fun.  One thing is that the exchange rate is very low.  It is available and it is also a risk.

Wait, you invest because of fun?

And for "reate is very low" that is classic, if you have some problem on exchange simple send support ticket.

This last part I dont understand well, you talking about token or exchange?

I was not curious about such trifles for joy. After looking into most of them I found that most of them are in joint speculations. In case you contribute in speculations, at that point each day will be a parcel of fun. One thing is that the trade rate is exceptionally low. It is accessible and it is additionally a hazard.

13 hours ago, mis3rably said:

I was not curious about such trifles for joy. After looking into most of them I found that most of them are in joint speculations. In case you contribute in speculations, at that point each day will be a parcel of fun. One thing is that the trade rate is exceptionally low. It is accessible and it is additionally a hazard.

If you saw all tweet which I putt into topic you can see that Liza had denomination which means that old token will be swapped for new one and with higher price.

For example, 1,000,000 old Liza for 1 new Liza.

13 hours ago, Kanagonka said:

oh) came across this topic and remembered 2017! it was a wonderful time .. sorry I just came to the crypto world then! but there is nothing wrong with the yobit we will catch up

I know for Liza token from first day when was launch.

And I invest one time and putt into investbox (10% daily) and I wait for 6 months and then was a denomination for Liza and I make profit not big but still profit after 6 months.

It catches my attention that this cryptocurrency is based on ether, however, we will have to wait how it is handled in the market in recent months, since being a new cryptocurrency in these times and that it is not backed by a large industry, its performance is very slow. and growth in the market.

1 hour ago, Mahdiiranzad said:

LIZA Token is a swap of LIZA virtual coin that is currently available on Yobit. ... Yobit started denomination on LIZA coin and that result in dropping coin price. LIZA Token will avoid the dropping coin price and allow flexibility for investors to move coins from one ETH address to another.

What you talking about?!

"allow flexibility for investors to move coins from one ETH address to another"?!

How ETH have any connection with Liza?

Like you say above Liza is a virtual (not coin) token, and dont have any connection with ETH it's Yobit virtual token.

50 minutes ago, egptex said:

This currency was the reason why a lot of people became rich, they were rising crazy heights at many times, and also a lot lost their money with it due to the haste and lack of patience, I hope that it will return to what it was before the last split

Liza is currently on DOGE market, and if price go more down maybe we will see some new denomination for Liza.

8 minutes ago, gabrielrojasg said:

It catches my attention that this cryptocurrency is based on ether, however, we will have to wait how it is handled in the market in recent months, since being a new cryptocurrency in these times and that it is not backed by a large industry, its performance is very slow. and growth in the market.

"based on ether" where you saw that please tell me?

I dont understand you at all, did you read at all first message on this topic how Liza was launch?

I just want to know where you read that Liza Yobit virtual token is "based on ether"?

yes. I've also invested in investbox and it has made me rich.
but look now it has dropped a lot in price.
just waiting for the moment of the btc trend again maybe later another btc btc will appear

On 11/3/2020 at 6:58, kadayakito said:

No me interesan los tokens, solo tengo algunos tokens para mí, no conozco a liza. Parece haber existido durante mucho tiempo, pero parece ser menos popular y menos desarrollado.

Good day
My friend, tokens are part of the need for a currency to have or maintain its value, personally I always prefer a currency than a token but they are interesting
Sls

14 minutes ago, Cahrembang said:

yes. I've also invested in investbox and it has made me rich.
but look now it has dropped a lot in price.
just waiting for the moment of the btc trend again maybe later another btc btc will appear

Can you write some example how "made me (you) rich"?

Price drop because of 10% daily interest 10% daily more tokens.

You think that if BTC price go up that Liza price will follow?

7 minutes ago, viktor58123 said:

Probably the most successful financial pyramid from Yobit, how many people fell for this shit and were left with nothing

"pyramid"?

Did you saw when you visit page InvestBox what write there:

"It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund."

Can you imagine that some coin/token get 10% daily more coins/tokens?

And how that will affect on price?

Just think logically.

And you think that for such a coin/token price can be stable?

And one more important thing, it's "virtual" token.