Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

12 hours ago, Noorkhan786 said:

Decentralized is better then crucial due to the fact it's miles all in you hand and it gives the section of phrase and in significant they do not give phase but that doesn't mean that it's far bad that is also exact but little bit decentralized higher in protection

Well, higher than protection because no one can handle it because of being decentralized, I'm also choosing decentralized because of this, we are earning some money and also even the government cannot handle it so that they will not able to put some tax on it depends on them if they will accept it or not.

I don't have much knowledge about the centralized and decentralized palforms but i listen about .i prefer working on the yobit platform .that doesn't mean that its far bad that is also exact but little decentralized higher in protection .

On 1/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

As you mentioned, each one has advantages and disadvantages, there is no perfection in either of them, but nevertheless we must deal with them if we want to enter the field of trading, and take caution , especially in decentralized platforms because they are open to all digital currencies, even fakes ones.

Totally it is as you mentioned, and this depends on the decision of each person because both are very good options now the problem is which one to choose because they are very useful and necessary to the point of convenience.

Centralization of authority ensures that the power to plan and make decisions is solely the responsibility of top management. Decentralization refers on the other hand to the dissemination of powers to middle and low level management by top management.

• +4 1

Hello, that will depend on the use you want to give them, because each one has its advantages, in case you have money and have no problem paying commissions you can do with a decentralized one, but if you are starting and want the security of a good exchange, you can do with exchanges like Yobit, Binance or Coinbase, remember to always use 2FA protection.

I prefer decentralized because we are not controlled, and therefore we feel way safer with our money and there are less questions being asked, unlike banks.

Both of them have disadvantages and advantages that cannot be dispensed with, but I am the best central platform that oversees the security of transactions that protect cryptocurrencies instead of the individual investor and they own the private keys, not the user.

In the crypto world or online business we all like to use decentralized platforms, this is a fact that cannot be denied, this is why they provide us with great flexibility for the transactions we can perform.Unisop is changing the game and offering investors more freedom.  These are the places where you can buy very few cheap coins before you are supported by centralized exchanges and price increases.

Central platform is losing day by day. Cause people’s use decentralized platform more than central. This is great platform for earning and everyone can join this platform and they can easily earn money without any certified qualification. So It's getting more usable day by day for people’s.

Of course my friend, they are very good options and that will depend on the person who has to choose between centralized or decentralized, so there may be divided preferences but as you say both are very good.

• +2 1

In my personal opinion and I think it is the same as many here in the forum, the platforms that work in a decentralized network are much better and safer, there is no one involved and we are the owners of our money, there are no organizations that They can be entered into our account without our consent and it is very easy to use, the bad thing is the transaction fees, which is the bad thing to tell the truth, but for the rest I prefer the decentralized businesses that the security is absolute and unique.

• +4 1

Hey Dear i would prefer decentralized platform over centeralized platform because we can work easily with decentralized platform.We can work with this platform when and where we want. We can choose any place to work on this platform.So in my opinion decenteralized platfom is much better than centeralized platfom.

We all want to use decentralized platforms in our crypto world or online business, a fact that is undeniable, which is why they are giving us enough flexibility for the transactions we can perform. Unisop is changing the game and offering investors more freedom.  .  These are the places where you can buy very cheap coins before being supported by centralized exchanges and price increases.

0A decentralized platform has always been better. A decentralized platform gives you access to your money only tbis mesns, there is no central hub that have access to your account or earnings and you are the only one that has the key and some access to your account. This is one of the advantages of using block chain

Everything that is generalized with togetherness always accelerate in success than that which is singlehandedly operated.

I kinda believe with you mate and that's why I want to give an additional insight that Togetherness is always the best system. Therefore. decentralization is the best

• Useful or interesting 1

I figure decentralized would be better yet really both are acceptable. Be that as it may, on the off chance that it is decentralized, we will direct it ourselves without impedance from outsiders. I think it is additionally acceptable that the public authority upholds it all.

It will always depend on each person, it is a personal perception. Some think that for something being centralized they are safer than the de-centralized ones and this can be a good point, but nevertheless this will depend on whether they suit us with respect to the platform.

• +1 1

Decentralized platform means there is no company or admin or any head. No one runs this site. There are no rules, no bdy control the sites. There are alot of decentralize site like forsage. I recently joined there. There is no admin or institution who control the site. People xan earn good from this kind of site. 

I think decentralized platforms are a bit risky in terms of support or the security. however centralized platforms are suspectible to regulations and like in the xrp example they may have trouble with the law. but the basic concept behind the blockchain is "decentralization" so I support the decentralised platforms more.

• +1 1

Decentralize platforms are better than centralize platforms with the following reasons

The opportunities available in decentralize platforms are unlimited it's a continuous process developing technologically, while centralize are limited and most paid in fixed price currencies that won't further generate profit when invested for a certain period of time unlike decentralize currencies

Decentralized platforms are better for those of us who seek our financial freedom since we ourselves are the owners of everything found in our accounts without the participation of a third party, which makes them attractive compared to centralized platforms.

• +1 1

On 1/21/2020 at 11:42 AM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

Thanks for raising this important topic, I feel the best forum for each individual depends on there aim while joining the forum both forums have there advantage and disadvantages. I prefer the Central because of the trading advantages.

We all are used to central banking system. This old method is too much slow and it is not secure also. But blockchain is a completely decentralize technology. As a result our transection become more smooth, fast and secured.