Is invest box profitable? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

On my opinion it depends on the price of bitcoin.it is profitable but Bitcoin price is increasing fast.example I buy x10 token at 5satoshi each then Bitcoin price increase now I can sell it at 1 satoshi each.people might say that it's not profitable because it price gets cheaper

a better way to make cash with investing in case you make investments within the right location, you may earn extra income in a completely quick period of time.and without any effort.

• +1 1

It is profitable, yes indeed, but the ban must be taken, there are investments in which there is a fabulous percentage, but for currencies that can only be bought and not sold, so this could be your way of losing if you choose a mistake.

• +1 1

I have never invest using yobit invest box but according to my friend who happens to invest his talk token using invest box and he said it is profitable you will earn %1 of your investment every day and I thought to my self if I accumulate at least 10000 talk token I will invest it so that for every 24 hours I will earn 100 talk token even why you sleep without doing anything.

I used invest box some time ago and now I can say that it's really profitable section, but I recommend to invest in stable and well-known coins, because their price will be stable and chance of loosing money is lower and you can earn more, but percent on such boxes are of course low. I like to divide my investments and keep 75% in popular coins and only 25% in low liquidity coins, because they give huge profit 

Yes invest box is profitable it’s mean that  u will get more profit by investing and will take less time to bhe success and many more benifits

Edited by Zeeshankhan

Hello my friends, as for me, I have not tried yet because I am new to the platform, but I love to venture into investment even if I do not win because it is enough for me the honor to try and experiment

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that investment in yobit is profitable but it's on your luck that if you have good experience of trading it's good for you

On 21.01.2020 at 13:59, Jone20 said:

Did any of you use the invest box  in Yobit and can you tell me about your experiences in this?
How much should the investment amount in the Yobit investment box be, and is this profitable?
I want to invest and increase my bitcoin, but I am afraid of losing it.

I invested DLRS in Invetbox and I  could double my invest. So Investbox is very profitable. But we have to be smart and take our invest and profit. Those coin which brings more then 2% per day can dump in anytime.

Investbox is profitable because it supports staking of cryptocurrency which means that you are holding crypto token for the purpose of verfying the transactions and supporting the network while in exchange for holding the crypto and strengthening the network, you will receive a reward as a daily earned profit.

On 26.01.2020 at 05:41, Dolpharius said:

I personally bypass this investment box because I believe that in my power to increase my cryptocurrencies I can more actively trade.

If your balance is really high, what would you choose: to get high % daily or to try trusting the price of the market?

In yobit they are many ways in making more profitable but study carefully the system on yobit if you are newbie in investing and where currency are good in investing to increase your coins. Considered the time which year the value is good for investing to will not cause of loss or stop to decrease your coins.

I haven't known about investbox yet but I also want to try it to use it and increase my profit.If any one have knowledge about it should share as soon as possible.

Yes the inves box is very much profitable you can invest your coin in that investment box and you choose a plan you will get a certain percentage according to your plan.

I have actually recently got to invest my first Talk tokens in Yobit's Investbox, I can truly say, it is a good investment option, considering the little risk involved. What I like the most so far is that you have daily gains that get automatically reinvested every day. Then, after some good time one can potentially get quite decent benefits. 

• +2 1

No i haven't tried it. As I'm  new to this platform my main focus is to learn about trading, investing and coins. My friends are using yobit exchange and invest  box according to them it's profitable.

I would like to invest when i have enough coins to trade.

I think that invest box is to make investment to earn profitable at the cryptotalk forum .I think that trading is the best way to earn more profitable currency at this cryptotalk forum .yobit is best exchanger at this forum to get the more money at this forum .the invest box is more profitable at the cryptotalk forum .

• +1 1

Some people will be asking that were is invest box and what is invest box. Invest box is a place ontop of yobit where you make investment of you talk token. Its increase your total token by one percent of your capital talk token. I will advice all the members of this forum to try and invest in investbox

Invest-box is very much profitable it has all plans for different tokens so you can invest then check your investments if they have gained something ialways harvets the tokens then i reinvest the initial amount 

Yes, basically!  Of course, as far as I'm concerned, the investment box is to invest in the Cryptotalk Forum to make a profit.  Yobit is the best exchanger in this forum to get more money in this forum.

Odour I have nerve invest inbox, but I will try as much as possible to compares them to know most useful, profitable and reliable, that one will easily go with. Thanks for this question.

According to my personal experience it is profitable. It gives 1% profit of your investing. 

I am using investbox contineusly because it is good for me. 

When any one not know proper about yobit trade than the best opinion is to invest your talk token in yobit investbox

I think the investment box of the yobit platform is interesting, since it has many cryptocurrencies to make investments, all you have to do is find information about which cryptocurrencies would really be profitable
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community