The Cryptopia trial session was postponed to February 11-14 - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

The Cryptopia trial session was postponed to February 11-14

4 hours ago, kisaasoaka said:

I still have money on Cryptopia. I had a lot and I don't even remember which one and how much. They reopened at some point a few months later but they didn't allow withdrawals or transactions and closed the login page again. Because everyone on this exchange site is less likely to get money right.

I happily had some coins but pulled them out before the exchange was closed, it happened by chance and I had no idea what would happen, we don't know what happened in the trial but we hope that they return the money to the users as soon as possible.

Hello there my dear friend. I think im also lucky that i didn't make any trade in this currency exchange platform. I wonder what will happen to the users who have fund in this website. 

I layout out not distinguish about this station why this postponed purpose and pardon? Clothes instigate this.

I layout out not distinguish about this station why this postponed purpose and pardon? Clothes instigate this.

There is another good news from the NewZealand based Cryptopia exchange I think. They are refunding the wallet assets to the individual holders is not it? There were several series of the updates from the exchange and I think they are giving some hopes. 

At least the team of Cryptopia are more concerned to fulfill what they promised to do. They did according to their promises. I think, now previous all users have got the chances to collect their all the deposited funds on the exchange site. 

9 hours ago, diana s said:

i can't solution this query absolutely appropriately, however in keeping with my personal opinion, so long as there's a case brought before the court docket and there are those who make the allegation

Yes, it seems that the trial has not ended yet and the case has not been resolved yet, and no one knows whether the exchange will return the money to the investors or not. Cryptopia exchange was actually a wonderful exchange and what happened was out of their control and they were never Scammed.

On 3/8/2020 at 11:47 AM, Faizatt said:

Litinerary I did not contribute cash on this trade location, but I fix mull over that individuals who contributed it within the center of the delay may have a a small number of cash misfortune. Since everybody on this trade site is a lesser amount of likely to urge the proper cash.

I had been registered in Cryptopia for a long time and I had a lot of trading in it and it was a wonderful exchange in fact and it has excellent advantages, and what happened now was not with the intention of them and they were not at all scam but they suffered a terrible accident that led to this tragedy for them and the users.

16 hours ago, ssshantooo said:

But why it was postponed. I look after not comprehend that the  test meeting was postponed on February 11-14. I am not awake of the bond of the  audition session. common Chat Chat

Perhaps there are legal reasons for the delay such as completing the required papers or otherwise, but regardless of the important thing, the important delay is not the result of the trial, will the exchange after that return the money to the users or not? This is what matters to us here.

I used to work on this platform before, and I deeply regret the penetration and theft of their money, as well as those of the investors, that I hope will return soon with greater determination.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:06 PM, Smiling_killer said:

I don't feel that the mishap was normal, since we as trade clients must be cautious and not put an excessive amount of cash into the trade, since it is perilous.

The best way is to sign in several exchanges and not just one, as the saying says, do not put all eggs in one basket. For Cryptopia it was a very wonderful exchange and we have to wrong it because it was never a drunken but a painful accident.

23 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

There are so many worse cases just like the cases of the cryptopia in the crypto  world. IDAX exchange has eaten the huge amounts from the users all around the world due to their last scam exit. At least Cryptopia is responsible for the users' right. 

In my opinion, Cryptopia is much better than an IDAX exchange, yes both exchanges were good in the past and I worked in both of them, but IDAX did not admit the CEO's escape at first and left the exchange open as if it was working normally but when I tried to withdraw my currencies they refused to allow me.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

In my opinion, Cryptopia is much better than an IDAX exchange, yes both exchanges were good in the past and I worked in both of them, but IDAX did not admit the CEO's escape at first and left the exchange open as if it was working normally but when I tried to withdraw my currencies they refused to allow me.

What are you saying. We are saying cryptopedia was hacked the second time, you are saying they are good. 

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

What are you saying. We are saying cryptopedia was hacked the second time, you are saying they are good. 

I understand my words first, my dear, I say that they were good in the past before the exchange was broken, and I also say that cryptopia is better than Idax and this is sure and nobody can ignore it. Cryptopia did not intentionally defraud, but they were hacked.

I don't use this exchange and I want to know what people have received from the session and are there any profits instead? I mean their responsibility. I don't really hope for scammers, just sorry for users.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, kadayakito said:

I don't use this exchange and I want to know what people have received from the session and are there any profits instead? I mean their responsibility. I don't really hope for scammers, just sorry for users.

This is unfortunate, I do not know what happened in the trial, and I do not know whether people got their money or not, but I doubt that someone got their money, in fact I did not have any coins in cryptopia and therefore I no longer follow this issue much.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

3 hours ago, Arun gope said:

yes I really heard this one it was really a michebious things that come on the cryptocurrency and we will make the loss on it I should write about this type of thing because it really affect me to not working with cryptocurrency and I want to be not apart but it should be in or and we should continue with a press mind and making the things more clear for it which can help us to making the understanding with a belief and not avoiding of the good one otherwise the things will be not kept on mine and we start claiming if we know the good things can come then we should continue to make the possibilities to keep the safe.

In fact, I had not heard anything about this trial for a while and I did not know what happened in it and whether cryptopia was judged or not, the simulation could have been postponed to another period, it is good if the money is returned to the users after the trial.

I hear about incident. It is really bad incident we also can say it accident with cryptopia. I wish all assets holder get backs their money. 

9 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I hear about incident. It is really bad incident we also can say it accident with cryptopia. I wish all assets holder get backs their money. 

Yes, we hope that everyone will get their money back, this is one painful accident of the many incidents that occurred in 2019, as it closed several exchanges for various reasons, including hacking, including death, including theft, and the loss of the private key of the main wallet.

Very good information to take into account, since crypto is a little known exchange but with potential, although it has its flaws personally, I stopped using it.

2 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

But bro court has ordered to the cryptopia to return money of the users and they may be started sending money but the investor of the platform may faced huge losses

I hope that is true, but I did not hear about this news, have you really heard that the court ordered the exchange of Cryptopia to return the money to the users and that it started returning the money to the users? Please put here a link or source of the news.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:01 PM, jitu123321 said:

Cryptopia is now struggling between users and the investors after that hack which was a really big hack happen in the last year and hope all the user will get there money from the cryptopia after the corona luckdown end

Yes, indeed, this is very unfortunate for what happened to Cryptopia. It was a very good exchange and worked in it for a long time and was among the good platforms that I work on, and what happened with it was not intended, but as a result of an accident and I hope that the problem will be resolved.

Thank you for this information. I had seen this exchange site and fortunately i had not made use of it. I think those people that have made use of this site might experience some money problems and as a result they need to try and cash out as soon as possible. I ma not sure the reason behind the postponement, but i do hope that those of you that so have large investments here are able to recover bulk of your assets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

Thank you for this information. I had seen this exchange site and fortunately i had not made use of it. I think those people that have made use of this site might experience some money problems and as a result they need to try and cash out as soon as possible. I ma not sure the reason behind the postponement, but i do hope that those of you that so have large investments here are able to recover bulk of your assets.

Well my friend, the Cryptopia exchange was one of the best exchanges and had a lot of users and I worked with them for a long time but it suffered an unfortunate accident that led to the loss of money from the exchange and is no longer able to return the money to the users and now the exchange is being tried and the trial session has been postponed.