The Cryptopia trial session was postponed to February 11-14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

The Cryptopia trial session was postponed to February 11-14

Everyone knows about the unfortunate accident that occurred for the exchange of Cryptopia, which is the security breach of exchange that led to the theft of investor money, the exchange stopped working, and the non-refund of large amounts of users.
Today the exchange on their Twitter account announced that the trial session that was scheduled to take place on February 3 to February 11-14.

I don’t know what caused this delay and I don’t know whether or not the investors ’money will be returned. What do you think?

I still have coins on Cryptopia. I had a lot and I don't even remember which and how many.

They re-opened at some point a few months later but they didn't allow withdrawals or trading and shut down the login page once again. My coins were in my account at that time. I had PAC, Spankchain and a few more that I would have sold this summer with the pump if they weren't shut down. Sadly I have no hope I would ever recover my assets from this scam exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course I did not invest money on this exchange site, but I do think that those who invested it in the middle of the postponement may have some money loss.  Because everyone on this exchange site is less likely to get the right money.

Sincerely I dont understand them they will return again and with the same name Cryptopia after this scandal of hack and maybe they have never returned or refund the people money: and still think that there who think them woww!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, BTC Future said:

I still have coins on Cryptopia. I had a lot and I don't even remember which and how many.

They re-opened at some point a few months later but they didn't allow withdrawals or trading and shut down the login page once again. My coins were in my account at that time. I had PAC, Spankchain and a few more that I would have sold this summer with the pump if they weren't shut down. Sadly I have no hope I would ever recover my assets from this scam exchange.

Very sorry for you, this is really unfortunate, I expect that the hope of recovering it has become very little, luckily I had a few coins on the Cryptopia exchange but by chance I converted them to another exchange and so I survived this loss. i hope you get back your money.

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Could cryptopia management get arrested if they lose the case or fail to pay?

Frankly, I cannot answer this question completely accurately, but according to my personal opinion, as long as there is a case brought before the court and there are people who make the allegation, if they win the case against Cryptopia, they must be forced to pay or imprisonment.

10 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Frankly, I cannot answer this question completely accurately, but according to my personal opinion, as long as there is a case brought before the court and there are people who make the allegation, if they win the case against Cryptopia, they must be forced to pay or imprisonment.

To be caught by law, that kind of means that cryptopia was a regulated and centralized company or was it not?

On 1/21/2020 at 7:43 PM, Rudro88 said:

Of course I did not invest money on this exchange site, but I do think that those who invested it in the middle of the postponement may have some money loss.  Because everyone on this exchange site is less likely to get the right money.

When i Start Crypto trading i use cryptopia exchange but after few days I withdraw my capital from this exchange to The Other exchange like poloniex and binance topia is the good exchange but unfortunately the sad incident is happened and many people lost their funds hope we can find good news about cryptopia exchange cryptopia exchange start again and work it properly

1 hour ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

When i Start Crypto trading i use cryptopia exchange but after few days I withdraw my capital from this exchange to The Other exchange like poloniex and binance topia is the good exchange but unfortunately the sad incident is happened and many people lost their funds hope we can find good news about cryptopia exchange cryptopia exchange start again and work it properly

I don't think there is any good news about cryptopia, but there will be a trial for exchange and if they are judged they may be forced to return the money of people that they lost in circulation. And the exchange has closed anyway.

46 minutes ago, shakibkk said:

In the current sense, I will not bring them back to the two sides and handle the same cryptopia after the cut scandal and they will probably not take part or return or the person will not return the currency, so that should work.

I doubt that the Cryptopia exchange will return to work again. They have been exposed to a huge scandal and have lost people's confidence in them. Even if they return the money to the people, I doubt that anyone will work with them anymore.

9 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

I am praying that cryptopia will open as soon as possible because i have my some crypto funds on this exchange and i want to get these funds  back .may be in this year they start there services. 

Sorry for you, my dear, but I have great doubts that the Cryptopia exchange will open again. They have suffered heavy losses, and there is a lot of money that they have to return to people. I doubt they can afford to pay all these large sums.

2 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Seeing cryptopia exchanges that keep updating news about the refund of its users. This is already in good faith in my opinion. We just be patient, hopefully soon all users' funds can be returned. Even though there is actually no guarantee of 100% user funds  will returned.

It is true in spite of all that happened. Cryptopia exchange remains from the exchanges that were good and respectful, and what happened with them was not the reason for it, and sharing news with users is really good, and we hope that they can return the money to the users even though I think this is difficult.

2 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well Its really   painful for all of your  lost  asset  but i will say  be patient a bit.  The  fact  that  the exchange is still live mean they  are going to reimburse the users who lost  their assets.  i read some of  their  update few days ago which  was about how they  can reimburse people..  just  keep  holding your faith.  surely they  will reimburse you someday  ..

Of course, all users whose money is still in the exchange hope that this news is correct, I mentioned that previously, despite this painful and annoying incident that affected the exchange of Cryptopia, it has always been a good and respectful exchange.

2 hours ago, SHoogen said:

Any new news about the hearings? they didnt said anything after the hearing on twitter or their cryptopia website.

Yes, unfortunately, they did not say anything after the hearing, they only announced the date of the trial and did not give any other information, and people are still waiting to hear good news about the fate of their money. I think they should reassure people.

3 hours ago, dua fatima said:

I did not invest money on this exchange site, but I do think that those who invested it in the middle of the postponement may have some money loss. We just be patient, hopefully soon all users' funds can be returned. Even though there is actually no guarantee of 100% user funds will returned.

Yes, there is no guarantee to return the money to the investors. I used to use Cryptopia in the past and it was a very good exchange and what happened with it is really unfortunate. I think they are unable to return the money to the users. They have been hacked and taken a heavy toll.

2 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, we all hope that. It is sufficient to return the money to its owners without interest. I am sure that everyone will be satisfied with this and do not want benefits. They only want their money.The exchange has experienced a disaster and if it comes out of it and returns the money to its owners, this will be great.

Paying back all traders is a different ball game compared to coming back to get traders confidence. How many traders will want to use Cryptopia again when they knew Yobit was hacked and it didn't take them time to refund all traders affected

But I think those who invested it in the middle of the suspension could lose some money. Because everyone on this exchange site is less likely to get the right money. Of course I did not invest money on this exchange site,

3 hours ago, Rimun08 said:

But I think those who invested it in the middle of the suspension could lose some money. Because everyone on this exchange site is less likely to get the right money. Of course I did not invest money on this exchange site,

I invested in Cryptopia a long time ago, but fortunately I transferred my money to another exchange by accident and before the disaster happened so thank God I was not harmed. Currently I do not have coins there but unfortunately many have lost their money in Cryptopia.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:59 AM, Crypto123 said:

Everyone knows about the unfortunate accident that occurred for the exchange of Cryptopia, which is the security breach of exchange that led to the theft of investor money, the exchange stopped working, and the non-refund of large amounts of users.
Today the exchange on their Twitter account announced that the trial session that was scheduled to take place on February 3 to February 11-14.

I don’t know what caused this delay and I don’t know whether or not the investors ’money will be returned. What do you think?

I have coins inside and i forget about the exchane lol i will go to see whqt happened there .. good luck thanks for sharing .

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

13 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

We must not prejudice the cryptopia exchanges in advance, because it seems like they are serious about this.I think they will returned user funds lost because they were hacked. The proof is they didn't run away, and still provide updates.  This is already a good faith from cryptopia in my opinion. We can only wait, surely the funds of cryptopia users  will be returned immediately.

I also agree with you on good reason to exchange a cryptopia, the problem with them happened to something outside their control, they are not scam and did not take the money and run away but they suffered a major accident and lost their money and the investors ’money and I hope that they can return the money to their owners.

2 hours ago, Badshanimol said:

As ProgPoW Aimed at Stopping ASIC Mining Gets Supporting ... From Stablecoins to Blockchain Trials: Japanese Players Are Going Crypto as the ... Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. ... Crypto Markets Experience Mixed Trading Session, Analysts Expect ...The directions hearing mentioned in the legal directions update below has now been rescheduled to  the Christchurch High Court.

What a strange talk, you are saying incomprehensible things and mixing things together. Please reply well and your response is only in the subject that we are talking about. Please you and all members maintain the quality of the forum.

3 hours ago, Summi said:

Ooh I got this late but did the trail took place or know who has an update to this please?

Yes, you really have a right, this is late, and the trial must have taken place on this date. I went to the Cryptopia exchange account on Twitter and found the following update from here:
https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1226640739880189955

Edited by Crypto123
correction