Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Don't be caught on unsafe act of crypto?

Precautions is the most important attribute of a good forum member, 

When you take precautions over everything you begin to see the clearer picture while also avoiding any situations that might lead you to get ban or suspended, 

Let's all deceist from all forms of unsafe acts

Being caught in an unsafe act could lead to a barn or suspension from the forum, its better to stay safe and play by the rules and regulations guiding the forum. 

Also on general cryptocurrency world security should always be the number one priority if you want to be safe from external or even Internal scammers. 

Edited by Frodler

I don't want to fall victim of the crypto crimes. I'm careful for not to lose the money to the fraud or scam. I use safest wallet to put coins & I do not give access to my wallet to the fraudsters criminals. 

I do not invest time or money in mining since personally from my own experience I think that it is not profitable, I was testing it for a while and it did not go all that well, while the person who invited me generated good income, and I got to the conclusion that you only earn well if you create an affiliate network.

The management of this website is very good and they are quite aware of the scamming and cheating activities happening on this forum. If someone gets caught he is banned permanently from this forum so I agree with you to always be safe from your side.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

As this is online field a it is full of scammers and hackers. A member ahould need to aware from all the risks and need to take calculative measures. Never share your personal information with others. Aboid linking your wallet with other appa or links. This can harm you and you can loose all your wealth. 

They are basic security measures that all people who handle important data, must maintain support in order to avoid falling into this type of traps. In the crypto world there is a wave of fraudsters. They seek the money, no matter what they have to do or cheat

You are very correct friend. In cryptocurrencies we have to be careful even from our shadow. We shouldn't do anything unsafe and not send any identity or private information to anybody. We have to protect ourselves and our crypto because we have seen so many bad deeds happening that we don't know if we make something without being careful it may cost us too much.

I never invest and I go to pages that are insecure since you expose yourself to being scammed or to having your data stolen, so they should never go to insecure pages so as not to run the risk of having our cryptocurrencies stolen.

• +1 1

There are some that are using cryptoworld to make illegal activities like frauds and money laundering, we should make good use of cryptocurrency and their opportunities to benefits our selves and others. 

Many of forum who has connected with cryptocurrency with full of scam. First they give you some money then you can invest it and get profit.They stole your all money and go away. So avoid these types of forums.

Lots of people fall victim to scams. Where they receive spam messages and fraudsters ask them to enter their personal data and delude them that they will get fictional profits in a short time.
Caution is very important when dealing with cryptocurrencies. Always be vigilant and distrustful of someone who is.

• +1 2

you are right we must be stay safe from the unusual act of the cryptocurrency but can you tell us how to find if the place is good one to make investments and our funds will be safe at that place.

You are right but it is not that easy for someone to hack into your wallet unless you give them the private keys to it. In this case you are totally wrong and you should full responsibility for your action . Other rare cases might occur which is that some expert hackers hack into your wallet and steal from you but again I say it is a rare case. 

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 8:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

You at right that we should careful before doing anything because the hackers just want our one mistake through which they hack our money so we never login to any website that are not verified and also don't install ant app Fromm play store that are not verified because hackers can back your mobile through that app and your all information will send to them so a laws be careful before doing anything.

You are right. We must choose safe workplaces and we must look for the reliability of the website before presenting any private information in order not to be penetrated and we must not disclose our account information and keep it protected.

Yes, my friend, we have to beware of intruders and protect our assets from them not to allow anyone to take our private keys and not to trade them with anyone, as it was suggested to store them in a safe place far from the phone and away from the Internet so that no one is hacked at all

On 1/21/2020 at 5:23 AM, Delgboke said:

Many have fall victim of hack because of unsafe act on cryptocurrency platforms so be safe by conscious observation, reading, what do I mean before login to any website always be at alert read before uploading your information, what's your opinion?  

@Delgboke The Internet has a lot of fraudulent methods and hackers, so we must always be careful not to give our personal information, passwords, or a private key to anyone.
And not to enter anonymous links  ,or download untrusted files.

• +2 1

A lot of countries are hiding today. They cannot reach any fraudster because of the strong encryption that he uses. This matter, I think, may be the reason, but ways must be found later

I do not think this matter can actually be arrested if you previously confirmed personal information on one of the platforms or through your Internet address.

• +1 1

Yes dude  we should be very careful and cunning about such all things that we should not provide our such information on our wallets and also keep our account safe by providing good password details and login.

• +3 1

I agree with you, there are many websites that steal our information when registering with them and use it to penetrate our wallets or our phone, so we must stay away from the untrustworthy site and not use our private passwords on the unsafe site

Yes we should always be careful to the scammers and to fallen in victim because a lot of newbie face this problem due to the unfamiliarity . We can help them by the guiding  being a good member of the forum.

• +1 1

Yes it is true that many people are hacking because of the unsafe behavior we have in crypto.Hackers can damage money by hacking the account۔Only then will we be protected from hacking and unsafe behavior for crypto is not perfect. We need to understand this safely and then keep our money safe۔

• +1 1

Stomach unsafe behavior must be taken into account as Kipit has to work safely and securely, Kipit has to solve any problem and if we can get the BTC we get it to work properly, we can eat it properly. 

• +1 1