Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

Hello if I have also heard the definition that they put a black hand.
On some occasions I have had to hear about these types of problems that happen in some exchanges, but this is because they maintain control of the exchange, since being a centralized exchange, it can be manipulated, there are some disadvantages that may exist, but That is why it is not considered to leave our assets inside one, since at any time it can happen that they leave with your money.
You also have to take into account the exchange, so you have to investigate the best options.
Remember that it is about your money so you must take into account what exchange to use and that it solves your needs.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

I believe this is only applicable to house tokens only available in particular exchange and does not apply to coins and tokens like bitcoin, eth, etc. that are traded across multiple exchanges and platforms since these prices are dependent on worldwide market trends and trades.

Sometimes crypto prices manipulate but I don't think they regularly manipulate so i think this type of crisis increases and decreases i hope you will understand fully. Don't worry about it we all are faces issues

This is a true thing my friend. Most of the crypto prices can be manipulated especially those coins which are too small and wont be much noticed by anyone. The main things we must do is not to rush and invest in any coin, instead try to analyze, research about everything before investing.

It may be possible that what you are saying, but I do not think I have ever experience Nor have i heard from anyone.But when we are working on cryptocurrency, we have to work a lot, because it is a very expensive currency and it is very much known to suffer losses. A lot of my friends have losed but what you are saying is that no such issue was presented to anyone.

Cryptocurrency prices can easily be manipulated, and their low prices and high prices are the best proof of this, as big investors can do, for example they buy large quantities when they are cheap and then raise their value to sell them, and then they devalue them and then raise them again!
With these actions, they win a lot and become richer.

yes, it’s manipulated by a group of people that has a lot of money so that they can manipulate the price. it is impossible to manipulate a price if you have a small coin because it was just easy to manipulate by a group of people. The manipulation of price can benefit us, because we can earn money if it’s unstable price, in that way we can earn.

Of course it can be manipulated, either by individuals or by a group in particular, an example of all this is the groups of investors that joined forces to destroy the market for doge, NT and XRP, where there were gains of 600%, 90 % and up to 1100%.

Naturally not, but it is always very susceptible to the news of famous people, it can increase or decrease the price, other bitcoin whales can also influence the price of cryptocurrencies

The price of cryptocurrencies and the course can be handled very well by whales, often they just lower their rates too much, killing bitcoin so much.Most executions require large sums of money and basic knowledge, so if you think something is wrong with the market, leave it at that, it could be them.

Price of the crypto market soon go to high and that time we know that the low value coins go high and we make good profit at that time. Crypto is the world best and great market in which we can change our life easily in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your opinion is good so you are right that you can say that the price of crypto are being manipulated. Because some little coins are targeting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so if you want to check them then go to the catex website exchange site and check it. Thank you 

Some times it is good for smaller investors and yes it is true that crypto currency prices are manipulated. There are many reasons behind the manipulation of crypto currency prices. 

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you and I also think that a member or company that holds enough percentage of that coin in his custody then he can manipulate the coin and can down our pump the coin. Add this many coins can be dump and many points can up their price in market. But I am unable to understand why they manipulate the prices of a coin but benefits they cant get dumping a coin.

I do not think that prices can be manipulated simply. Whales in the market must buy and sell in an orderly manner in order to be able to change the state of the market.

• +1 1

I guess it is also possible like that, because I also heard that when the price of BTC was going down, the only thing that is happening at that moment is just that the investors just decided to withdraw a huge amount of there investment, so if that is correct, then that means that cryptocurrecy prices can be manipulated.

• +3 1

I have heard many stories where you can see that many exchanges are doing it they are changing the price of the bitcoin or other currencies in order to get the profits out of them.

Yes it is possible because if you are linked to the market and you will a well known person about the currency rate of the Bitcoin because there are many people who are very conscious to join this online earning site but most of them have lack of basic knowledge and and information so they don't know how to the rate will be increases and how to gain a better profit from this real based learning program.

3 hour don't know how to manipulate in the market of cryptocurrency or how someone do it but it is possible just by the people who got more influence on the market

Yes, they can manipulate cryptocurrencies for sure, for example, whales can manipulate the value of a currency by buying a lot of it and thus the currency will increase in value, and when people start to invest in it, they sell it, and the currency decreases and you lose money, so you have to be vigilant and cautious.  Always keep up to date with cryptocurrencies.

I can say that the only way to manipulate a price in encrypted cryptocurrencies is to buy or sell a large amount of assets, and that is what many whales are doing in which they carry out this large amount of actives. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I can say that this is the only way to do it.

I know very little about this subject, but I believe it is partly due to the supply and demand of the currency in the market. I have also heard that there are large investors known as whales that with very large trading operations can tilt the value of a currency. 
I would like to know your opinion on this my friend? @Guru2050

No doubt about that @John Pernia capacious crypto holders termly known as whales plays significant role in altering the value of crypto coins at the market. Since the price of crypto is determined by demands and supplies, therefore big companies, teams or individual capable of purchasing large percent trigger the bull and vice versal 

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

No doubt about that @John Pernia capacious crypto holders termly known as whales plays significant role in altering the value of crypto coins at the market. Since the price of crypto is determined by demands and supplies, therefore big companies, teams or individual capable of purchasing large percent trigger the bull and vice versal 

Thank you for clarifying my doubt, I knew something but not so much in depth. In short, large institutions are the main authors of the price fluctuations of a currency. Through supply and demand.

Yes,  I think that the prices of cryptocurrencies can be manipulated,  because the rise in price is simply because people are putting too much money to invest in them,  so if the highest investor in bitcoin can withdraw half of his investment, then definitely they prices has to come down drastically,  so when he wants the price to go up again,  all he need to do is to reinvest again.